Happy Veterans Day 11 November 2019

On this Veterans Day, let's not forget that the Great Douche
took money donated for wounded vets and others from his charity to pay
legal fees and buy a portrait of himself.

MAGA= LOL!

Trump Ordered to Pay $2 Million to Charities for Misuse of Foundation

View attachment 289314

The Clinton Foundation is still working and does not do that with the money for vets.

The Great Douche Foundation in closed after one investigation. This can make any MAGA Moron Proud I guess?

Speaking of "douches" here's how Baz Ares really feels about our veterans:

"911 every year will remind these losers they died or were wounded and used for nothing"

"Most people who join the military are not the best peoples.
Just stupid losers that can't get a real job and support themselves, it was not out of some patriotic feelings
It was to get food and shelter free, medical and some possible useless schooling. Just sucking off Gobmint dimes thinking no wars were coming and it was a safe short term bet."

Yeah that's the kinda shit I got. I was either a baby killer, a junkie or both. If I had it my way, everyone would serve their country after graduation from high school or they'd never be allowed to vote.
People who do not appreciate the sacrifices our veterans make are nothing more than shit you stepped in stuck to the bottom of your shoe.
Just scrape it off and move on till you can get to a garden hose.

"911 every year will remind these losers they died or were wounded and used for nothing"
"Most people who join the military are not the best peoples.
Just stupid losers that can't get a real job and support themselves, it was not out of some patriotic feelings
It was to get food and shelter free, medical and some possible useless schooling. Just sucking off Gobmint dimes thinking no wars were coming and it was a safe short term bet."
What a pig.

"In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed, it must be achieved" - President Donald J. Trump

People aren't always what they seem, as a society we are always quick to judge each other without putting in the time to ask questions and form our own opinions. I may look like another "bodybuilder" but that's not even close to who I am.
-
I've served our country, I've made sacrifices, and I know first hand what it's like to be defeated. But through all of that hardship, and the adversity I have overcome, I've come out on top still moving forward. You may not always get what you want, but you'll get what you work for. Keep grinding no matter what happens in your life, and never give up on what's important to you.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction". It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for our next generation to do the same.

Happy Veterans Day

"Pittsburgh Penguins captain Sidney Crosby gave away the brand-new car he received after being named MVP of the NHL All-Star Game this past January to Army Spc. Madeline Malizio, 28, juggles military service, school and being a single mom to her 3-year-old son Maverick. Before getting the car Crosby gave you her, she was taking public transportation and Ubers to get where she needs to go."

Just thought that this was a great story to share today. ⁣

They should be honored and respected everyday
Bullshit!

Loggers, Fishermen, Aircraft Pilots, Power Line Workers, Farmers, Trash Collectors, Roofers, Construction Workers, Truckers & Cab Drivers put it all on the line every day dying for a paycheck at far higher rates than pampered and worshipped for life Military!

Last edited:
12 ways DrumpF, the CIC Bone Spur has demeaned veterans and service members

SInce, according to conservatives, the military and veterans all hate liberals and love trump, do I have to still honor them even though they hate me and want to kill me?

did they fight for MY freedoms?

I mean....if they hate me to the point of killing me or denying me my rights (as so many conservatives have espoused) were they REALLY "fighting for MY rights"?

Trump pissed on Veteran Mccain

and conservatives thought that was fine!

so does that prove that conservatives honor ALL veterans EXCEPT the ones trump spits on?

Currently 30 democrats (in congress) have served in the military.

But cons hate ALL democrats!

Does this mean that conservative spit on DEMOCRATIC veterans?

FDR: "Our veterans risked everything for us. Now it is our duty to serve and protect them every single day of our lives."

FDR: "Our veterans risked everything for us. Now it is our duty to serve and protect them every single day of our lives."

"Although flawless counts are impossible to come by – the transient nature of homeless populations presents a major difficulty – the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) estimates that 40,056 veterans are homeless on any given night."

cons HATE the homeless

cons like to BEAT and KILL the homeless

How much respect are you showing homeless vets when you beat them and kill them?

how much protection are you giving them when you beat them and kill them?

They should be honored and respected everyday
Bullshit!

Loggers, Fishermen, Aircraft Pilots, Power Line Workers, Farmers, Trash Collectors, Roofers, Construction Workers, Truckers & Cab Drivers put it all on the line every day dying for a paycheck at far higher rates than pampered and worshipped for life Military!

They wrote a blank check, asshole. Gfy you sissfied fcking asshole

Let's dance you pacifist left loon halfwit

Forum List

Back