Happy Presidents’ Day! Meet The Five Most Overrated American Presidents

r-PRESIDENTS-DAY-large570.jpg

On Presidents Day, Let's Honor The Most Giving Leaders Of Free World
Hey dufas. 75 years ago today FDR interned 120k Asians with an EO. He was a racist prick just like you

People in unbelievable numbers would still be dying on the side of the street if it wasn't for FDR. I think a safetynet for old people is the moral and right thing to do...

FDR also saved our country from being taken over by germany!

The elitists in the left wing "think progress" blog must have gone plumb crazy with anger and hatred for their own Country after the last election. Only a fanatic hate America commie would claim that Jefferson and Madison are overrated while FDR (who issued an order to place American citizens in concentration camps) is among the most highly rated. It's too soon to talk about Reagan but at least we agree about Woodie Wilson.
Madison declared war on England, saw the White House burn and almost lost the country

lol...Jimmy carter was/is grotesquely overrated, JFK had one good year, truman had one good day and king roosevelt is still to this day despised by more Americans than any person this side of Hillary our most over rated prematurely elected president...sounds like someone mixed up their lists rosie
You said Truman had one good day. I'd like to say he had two good days at least, both nuking the JAPS evaporating them and causing decades of pain and slow deaths for the radiation victims and their children born with radiation defects.
I think I'm going to be sick
It'll be okay!
You seem to go out of your way to be repulsive
I only state non-politically correct facts.

People in unbelievable numbers would still be dying on the side of the street if it wasn't for FDR. I think a safetynet for old people is the moral and right thing to do...

Germany never had any intentions of taking over America!

For those of us who employ LOGIC and FACTS in our thought processes, here are the FIVE WORST PRESIDENTS in U.S. history:

1. Barack Obama
2. Bill Clinton
3. Jimmy Carter
4. Lyndon B. Johnson
5. TIE between Franklin Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson
Lincoln was the worst president.
OK, so history is just not your thing,
Obviously, I know it better than you. What do you imagine is so great about Lincoln, killing 800,000 Americans?

lol...Jimmy carter was/is grotesquely overrated, JFK had one good year, truman had one good day and king roosevelt is still to this day despised by more Americans than any person this side of Hillary our most over rated prematurely elected president...sounds like someone mixed up their lists rosie
You said Truman had one good day. I'd like to say he had two good days at least, both nuking the JAPS evaporating them and causing decades of pain and slow deaths for the radiation victims and their children born with radiation defects.
I think I'm going to be sick
It'll be okay!
You seem to go out of your way to be repulsive
I only state non-politically correct facts.
There are no politically correct facts.

When did people ever die on the side of the street in this country?

My FIL and Patton kept us from being overtaken by Germany
Fake DR had nothing to do with it.

My FIL and Patton kept us from being overtaken by Germany
Fake DR had nothing to do with it.

Germany never had the ability to invade England let alone the US

Thomas Jefferson and the Declaration of Independence are over rated

The document would have been written with or without him

Forum List

Back