Happy Presidents’ Day! Meet The Five Most Overrated American Presidents

For those of us who employ LOGIC and FACTS in our thought processes, here are the FIVE WORST PRESIDENTS in U.S. history:

1. Barack Obama
2. Bill Clinton
3. Jimmy Carter
4. Lyndon B. Johnson
5. TIE between Franklin Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson

Okay, please explain why with "credible" facts...

*crickets* :eusa_whistle:
Why should anyone respond to Lakhota's demands? He presented no support for his list in the OP.

JFK
LBJ
Peanut farmer
clintonface.gif

&
Obongo

Last edited:
*crickets* :eusa_whistle:
Why should anyone respond to Lakhota's demands? He presented no support for his list in the OP.

I would never say I respond to any of the dross that directly comes out of his hole. I did read his hack link though and I had some observations on it.

I see no reason to respect Lakhota enough to respond to his demands. I certainly won't and won't expect anyone else to.

I read the link too. From Think Progress, I believe. Hardly an objective or scholarly piece.

By Ian Millhiser

Americans love to rank things. So lists of the best presidents in American history frequently allow historians to duke it out over whether George Washington, Abraham Lincoln or Franklin Delano Roosevelt should be remembered as our nation’s greatest leader. Meanwhile, recently departed President George W. Bush already ranks close to the top in polls of historians asked to rank the worst president in American history. Rather than wade into the thicket of which men best or worst served their nation during their time in the White House, we would like to offer a different kind of list. Here are five presidents who routinely rank far above what their performance in office deserves in surveys considering presidential performance:

1. Andrew Jackson

2. Ronald Reagan

3. Woodrow Wilson

4. Thomas Jefferson

5. James Madison

DETAILS: Happy Presidents' Day! Meet The Five Most Overrated American Presidents

Holy shit what retard makes up these list.
If obama had been on this list would you have posted it?

The list is highly debatable, but in any case it can be assumed that 'W' is not on it because any rating would be over.

For those of us who employ LOGIC and FACTS in our thought processes, here are the FIVE WORST PRESIDENTS in U.S. history:

1. Barack Obama
2. Bill Clinton
3. Jimmy Carter
4. Lyndon B. Johnson
5. TIE between Franklin Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson

Okay, please explain why with "credible" facts...

I'll bite as soon as you explain yours with credible facts. Deal?

By Ian Millhiser

Americans love to rank things. So lists of the best presidents in American history frequently allow historians to duke it out over whether George Washington, Abraham Lincoln or Franklin Delano Roosevelt should be remembered as our nation’s greatest leader. Meanwhile, recently departed President George W. Bush already ranks close to the top in polls of historians asked to rank the worst president in American history. Rather than wade into the thicket of which men best or worst served their nation during their time in the White House, we would like to offer a different kind of list. Here are five presidents who routinely rank far above what their performance in office deserves in surveys considering presidential performance:

1. Andrew Jackson

2. Ronald Reagan

3. Woodrow Wilson

4. Thomas Jefferson

5. James Madison

DETAILS: Happy Presidents' Day! Meet The Five Most Overrated American Presidents

You neg repped me for my comment, but your comment amounts to "no, you first." Congrats on being a partisan hack. :razz:

By Ian Millhiser

1. Andrew Jackson

2. Ronald Reagan

3. Woodrow Wilson

4. Thomas Jefferson

5. James Madison

Thinkprogress?

Christ, and you wonder why you're now known as the, "lil injun who couldn't".

Get back to us when you actually have an original thought of your own.

We'll be, and have been, waiting.:eusa_whistle:

It's funny - I don't think there is an adult in America who honestly believes Obama is a worse president than Carter and anyone of a half dozen others.

And yet here we have a half dozen posters pretending that they do believe that.

I never understand this "Look at how fucking nuts I am!" kind of posting.

By Ian Millhiser

1. Andrew Jackson

2. Ronald Reagan

3. Woodrow Wilson

4. Thomas Jefferson

5. James Madison

Think Progress....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a FUCKING joke!

Forum List

Back