Happy National Sanctity of Human Life Day

If you were you'd know conservatives usually vote right. The fact you said conservatives don't vote for Republicans pretty much exposed you

There is nothing conservative about the GOP other than a few social issues they use to get people like you to vote for them.

They are no more fiscally conservative than the Dems, they spend just as much and add just as much to the debt.

There is nothing conservative about the GOP other than a few social issues they use to get people like you to vote for them.

They are no more fiscally conservative than the Dems, they spend just as much and add just as much to the debt.

I've voted for democrats, I can guarantee you've never voted for a Republican

I vote conscious, you vote partisan.

You can blabber all day long but I have to tell you... you're not believable

I said you were the "arbiter" of who calls themselves conservative, mockingly I might add.

My apologies, I misread you post.

And I am not really the arbiter, words have meanings, one just has to see what they are to know if someone is what they claim.

One can sit in a barn and call themselves a tractor, that does not make them a tractor. People who vote for 33T and counting in debt can call themselves conservatives, but they are not.

My apologies, I misread you post.

And I am not really the arbiter, words have meanings, one just has to see what they are to know if someone is what they claim.

One can sit in a barn and call themselves a tractor, that does not make them a tractor. People who vote for 33T and counting in debt can call themselves conservatives, but they are not.

Again, you don't get to decide that.

And keep running for the fiscal definition only when the whole system is being ruined by the left. Good winning strategy....

Lol yeah right. Libertarians are as daffy as liberals are today. Use to be I respected a true liberal... not anymore. The left hijacked you

both sides see the Libertarians in the same light, if that is not a sign we are doing the right thing, I am not sure what is.

But do tell me, which of these positions do you disagree with...

It is long past time we address the problems with our criminal justice system. From Courts to police, to prisons, we need reforms in every area with one goal in mind, empower people, not the government. That means ending qualified immunity for federal law enforcement so those abused or harmed by law enforcement can have their day in court. It means ending mandatory minimum sentencing which ties the hands of judges and compels even some who are innocent to plead guilty to avoid the possibility of lengthy incarceration. It means ending the prosecution of victimless crimes and instead placing the focus of law enforcement on investigating and prosecuting crimes of violence, theft, fraud, or coercion.

MAKING IT EASIER TO GET TO WORK
The next President must make it easier for Americans to find a good job to provide for themselves and their families. I will start by going line by line through the tax and regulatory codes to free the market and make it easier to start a new business. We must end the subsidies and advantages that giant firms have purchased through lobbying and make it easier for small businesses to compete, innovate, and thrive. People create jobs, not the Government. The best I can do as President is to keep the government out of your way.

END THE FAILED WAR ON DRUGS INDEFINITELY
As the failed war on drugs drags into its fifth long decade, we can all see that the policies of strict prohibition and prison need to change. I will immediately act to remove all federal laws criminalizing cannabis and end burdensome regulatory hurdles like federal banking regulations, placed on the cannabis industry. As President, I will deschedule cannabis with the stroke of a pen – legislation isn’t required. I will also issue full pardons for persons who were convicted solely for non-violent drug offenses, and urge every governor to do the same. It’s time to end more than two generations of regressive, harmful, and unproductive drug policy and move America into a new chapter.

RESPECTING AND DEFENDING YOUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY AND CIVIL LIBERTIES
It is often the case that the worst government abuses come disguised as protection from danger and harm. If you feel in danger, it becomes easy for the government to have you trade your liberty for the illusion of security. We have warrantless wiretaps, abuses of the FISA courts, and an overarching Patriot Act to name a few. Even worse, we attempt to imprison those who expose the hard truths we need to hear. As President, I will fight to end these programs which eat away at your constitutionally protected privacy and civil liberties and pardon those who have blown the whistle on abuse and illegal actions of our government.

ENDING WARS & SUPPORTING PEACE
My entire adult life, our nation has been at war somewhere in the world. I have friends and loved ones who have served, and come home with the visible and invisible scars of combat. I’ve seen them mourn their brothers and sisters who didn’t come home. I meet more and more anti-war veterans every day, and they know more than anyone about the cost of war. It’s time we focus our foreign policy on Peace. We should end our policy of sending drones around the world and instead foster international goodwill by defending free trade and free markets. Our nation has long had the moniker ‘leader of the free world.’ It is time we earn that distinction by insisting that Peace is the way forward. End the wars. End the drones. End the policy of constant intervention. It’s easy to drop a bomb, it’s much harder to serve as a beacon of Peace. We must take the more difficult but necessary path.

RESPECTING INDIVIDUAL CHOICE ON TOUGH ISSUES
I recognize the complexity of this issue and how there can be good faith positions on both sides of the abortion debate. I am supportive of leaving these decisions out of the hands of the government and letting this decision rest with individuals in consultation with their doctors. I am pro-choice and will support efforts to protect bodily autonomy while also advocating for the Hyde Amendment which prevents federal dollars from funding abortions.

EMPOWER PARENTS & STUDENTS IN EDUCATION
At the federal level, the best policy on education is to remove the federal government’s involvement in education. I support abolishing the Department of Education and block granting those funds back to states to be returned to taxpayers. I also support getting the government out of the student loan business so market forces can lower the cost of higher education over time.

CHAMPIONING GUN RIGHTS FOR ALL
I support the right of every person to defend themselves from violence and aggression. I will not support any new gun restrictions and will look to repeal the restrictions that exist today. Gun control throughout our history has been used to limit the ability of vulnerable populations to defend themselves. Armed people are harder to oppress and harder to attack.

LOWERING THE COST OF HEALTHCARE THROUGH MARKET & INNOVATION
Healthcare is too expensive because of government overregulation. We should advocate for market alternatives to heavily regulated employer-provided insurance such as the Direct Primary Care model. We should also reform how we bring new drugs to market and end practices such as patent evergreening which keep the cost of too many drugs artificially high. With more choices and free market forces, we will see a drop in the cost of healthcare overall.
Groceries

both sides see the Libertarians in the same light, if that is not a sign we are doing the right thing, I am not sure what is.

It is long past time we address the problems with our criminal justice system. From Courts to police, to prisons, we need reforms in every area with one goal in mind, empower people, not the government. That means ending qualified immunity for federal law enforcement so those abused or harmed by law enforcement can have their day in court. It means ending mandatory minimum sentencing which ties the hands of judges and compels even some who are innocent to plead guilty to avoid the possibility of lengthy incarceration. It means ending the prosecution of victimless crimes and instead placing the focus of law enforcement on investigating and prosecuting crimes of violence, theft, fraud, or coercion.

The next President must make it easier for Americans to find a good job to provide for themselves and their families. I will start by going line by line through the tax and regulatory codes to free the market and make it easier to start a new business. We must end the subsidies and advantages that giant firms have purchased through lobbying and make it easier for small businesses to compete, innovate, and thrive. People create jobs, not the Government. The best I can do as President is to keep the government out of your way.

As the failed war on drugs drags into its fifth long decade, we can all see that the policies of strict prohibition and prison need to change. I will immediately act to remove all federal laws criminalizing cannabis and end burdensome regulatory hurdles like federal banking regulations, placed on the cannabis industry. As President, I will deschedule cannabis with the stroke of a pen – legislation isn’t required. I will also issue full pardons for persons who were convicted solely for non-violent drug offenses, and urge every governor to do the same. It’s time to end more than two generations of regressive, harmful, and unproductive drug policy and move America into a new chapter.

It is often the case that the worst government abuses come disguised as protection from danger and harm. If you feel in danger, it becomes easy for the government to have you trade your liberty for the illusion of security. We have warrantless wiretaps, abuses of the FISA courts, and an overarching Patriot Act to name a few. Even worse, we attempt to imprison those who expose the hard truths we need to hear. As President, I will fight to end these programs which eat away at your constitutionally protected privacy and civil liberties and pardon those who have blown the whistle on abuse and illegal actions of our government.

My entire adult life, our nation has been at war somewhere in the world. I have friends and loved ones who have served, and come home with the visible and invisible scars of combat. I’ve seen them mourn their brothers and sisters who didn’t come home. I meet more and more anti-war veterans every day, and they know more than anyone about the cost of war. It’s time we focus our foreign policy on Peace. We should end our policy of sending drones around the world and instead foster international goodwill by defending free trade and free markets. Our nation has long had the moniker ‘leader of the free world.’ It is time we earn that distinction by insisting that Peace is the way forward. End the wars. End the drones. End the policy of constant intervention. It’s easy to drop a bomb, it’s much harder to serve as a beacon of Peace. We must take the more difficult but necessary path.

I recognize the complexity of this issue and how there can be good faith positions on both sides of the abortion debate. I am supportive of leaving these decisions out of the hands of the government and letting this decision rest with individuals in consultation with their doctors. I am pro-choice and will support efforts to protect bodily autonomy while also advocating for the Hyde Amendment which prevents federal dollars from funding abortions.

At the federal level, the best policy on education is to remove the federal government’s involvement in education. I support abolishing the Department of Education and block granting those funds back to states to be returned to taxpayers. I also support getting the government out of the student loan business so market forces can lower the cost of higher education over time.

Instead, you voted for Joe Biden and the abortion/war party.

I'm no daffy libertarian, nor liberal, certainly not a progtard.

As for whatever your link said? Parents decide the best for their children, teach them how to be productive citizens

I'm no daffy libertarian, nor liberal, certainly not a progtard.

As for whatever your link said? Parents decide the best for their children, teach them how to be productive citizens

Do you agree with this or not....

Do you agree with this or not....

The problem is that you don't agree with it.

And keep running for the fiscal definition only when the whole system is being ruined by the left. Good winning strategy....

Is it any worse than trying to save the "whole system" only to find out the country is bankrupt and in ruin?

How well will your desire to control the population work out when the country is broke?

Is it any worse than trying to save the "whole system" only to find out the country is bankrupt and in ruin?

How well will your desire to control the population work out when the country is broke?

Worse is holding one side to an impossible standard while ignoring the side that is doing the actual damage.

That, and thinking our Presidential system is anything but a binary solution set.

Forum List

Back