Happy National Sanctity of Human Life Day

Look at those Pregnancy crisis centers funded by the pro-life movement that the abortion rights people are trying to shut down.

Do you ever give them your time and not just a tiny fraction of your income?

So using government to subsidize bad behavior is "caring"?

The Govt should not judge behavior that is not illegal. It is not the place of the Govt to tell us what is good and bad, just what is legal and is not.

Do you ever give them your time and not just a tiny fraction of your income?

The Govt should not judge behavior that is not illegal. It is not the place of the Govt to tell us what is good and bad, just what is legal and is not.

No, why?

If the government is paying for it, they sure as hell can have a say with it, and by extension the people paying for it.

Because it is not the role of Govt. We do this with our tax code and it is one of the many problems we have with it, reward people for doing things the Govt finds "good" and punish them for things they think are "bad".

It is just one more way the Govt controls our actions.

If the government is paying for it, they sure as hell can have a say with it, and by extension the people paying for it.

What is the Govt paying for in relation to abortion?

Because it is not the role of Govt. We do this with our tax code and it is one of the many problems we have with it, reward people for doing things the Govt finds "good" and punish them for things they think are "bad".

It is just one more way the Govt controls our actions.

What is the Govt paying for in relation to abortion?

Govt has taken the role and made it a make work program for mid level useless bureaucrats and has created an industry that can just spend money without providing any tangible and measurable results, that then asks for more money.

We are subsidizing bad behavior, and thus getting more of it. We have removed shame from the equation and are getting the results of it.

Govt has taken the role and made it a make work program for mid level useless bureaucrats and has created an industry that can just spend money without providing any tangible and measurable results, that then asks for more money.

We are subsidizing bad behavior, and thus getting more of it. We have removed shame from the equation and are getting the results of it.

what does any of this have to do with the topic of the thread, abortion?

When the pregnant Elizabeth saw her pregnant cousin Mary, her baby (John the Baptist) leaped for joy in her womb.

God: Before I formed you in the womb I knew you.

One can try to argue a baby in the womb is worthless, but they don’t know that.

If anything, error on the side of life.
You forgot "for fetuses only" in your thread title.

Why are anti-choicers always running a con?

I raised my son on my own without child support. I'm a conservative, kinda blows your assertion away.

It is good you care about your own child, most people do. Not really something to brag about and I would think that the sanctity of live covers more than just your own offspring.

FB_IMG_1705846153597.jpg

Liberals celebrate abortion.

It is good you care about your own child, most people do. Not really something to brag about and I would think that the sanctity of live covers more than just your own offspring.
I care for all children, liberals don't. If they don't kill them in the womb. They eventually will by turning them violent and confused in the public indoctrination centers they call goverment schools.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back