Happy National Sanctity of Human Life Day

When the pregnant Elizabeth saw her pregnant cousin Mary, her baby (John the Baptist) leaped for joy in her womb.

God: Before I formed you in the womb I knew you.

One can try to argue a baby in the womb is worthless, but they don’t know that.

If anything, error on the side of life.

All Catholics are praying today for Legal Protection of Unborn Children. My whole church prayed the Rosary for this intention this morning.

it's implied because "conservatives" usually don't support government funded social programs.

That is just your imagination, and also there are not more than a handful of conservatives left in the whole country and they do not vote for Repubs.

I care for all children, liberals don't. If they don't kill them in the womb. They will eventually will by turning them violent and confused in the public indoctrination centers they call goverment schools.

The children they turn into "trannies" suffer a 2,000% increased risk of suicide as they realize that they regret having bought the lies and destroyed their lives.

That's a lie. There are zero charities run by the right that try to help women with children?

Sorry, I donate every month to a home that supports women who have made the decision to give birth vs have an abortion, up to and including giving them a home, food, clothing, life skills training and spiritual support, if they want it, for their entire pregnancy and the first year of their child's life.

Run by conservative, traditional Catholic church.

When the pregnant Elizabeth saw her pregnant cousin Mary, her baby (John the Baptist) leaped for joy in her womb.

God: Before I formed you in the womb I knew you.

One can try to argue a baby in the womb is worthless, but they don’t know that.

If anything, error on the side of life.

Science, biology, and history are also on the side of life.

Don't bring it on to yourself

Saaaay... Mac whines about the very same thing. Strange...must be a libertarian thingy

Not whining at all, just pointing out the facts.

Hell, I guess I should be honored I have such an impact on your lives that you choose to talk about me

Forum List

Back