Happy National Sanctity of Human Life Day

When the pregnant Elizabeth saw her pregnant cousin Mary, her baby (John the Baptist) leaped for joy in her womb.

God: Before I formed you in the womb I knew you.

One can try to argue a baby in the womb is worthless, but they don’t know that.

If anything, error on the side of life.

It was the secular, paganistic, and hedonistic left who thought they could kill Jesus, i.e., the Romans.

He was a threat the their "democracy."

One side only cares about it before it is born, the other side only after it is born.

Both sides are full of shit.

But we're only pieces of shit because we haven't given you middle-earthers the chance to show what pieces of shit your candidates could turn out to be.

:auiqs.jpg:

But we're only pieces of shit because we haven't given you middle-earthers the chance to show what pieces of shit your candidates could turn out to be.

:auiqs.jpg:

No, you side are pieces of shit because once the baby is born you no longer give a flying fuck about it.

I guess that all civilized Americans believe in the sanctity of human life; the disagreement lies in when that human life comes into existence.

Since we don't exist as full citizens until we are 21 and can drink, vote, and own firearms, that's where I'd draw the line.

I guess that all civilized Americans believe in the sanctity of human life; the disagreement lies in when that human life comes into existence.

Since we don't exist as full citizens until we are 21 and can drink, vote, and own firearms, that's where I'd draw the line.
That’s the logic a lot of people used in 1860.

No, you side are pieces of shit because once the baby is born you no longer give a flying fuck about it.

How is that? Conservative Republican's children tend to excel at everything. All you have to do is compare Joe Biden's dysfunctional drug-addicted sex freak kids to Trump's kids, who are perfect in every way.

How is that? Conservative Republican's children tend to excel at everything. All you have to do is compare Joe Biden's dysfunctional drug-addicted sex freak kids to Trump's kids, who are perfect in every way.

And then you prove my point, you care about the children of Republicans (there are no Conservative Republican) but no others, thus you do not give a fuck about the actual sanctity of life.

ahhh yes, the old "I give to charities, that means I care" line.

Sorry, but that dog does not hunt
what did you think about the blm bitch who stole the whole 60 mil....every penny from the blm blacks........me??...i think it was the most hilarious thing i ever heard....lol

every stinking cent

And then you prove my point, you care about the children of Republicans (there are no Conservative Republican) but no others, thus you do not give a fuck about the actual sanctity of life.

Damn, bro. You done gone full middle-earther this morning. :laughing0301:

1705934224755.jpeg

ahhh yes, the old "I give to charities, that means I care" line.

Sorry, but that dog does not hunt

Sorry, but it does. Look at those Pregnancy crisis centers funded by the pro-life movement that the abortion rights people are trying to shut down.

So using government to subsidize bad behavior is "caring"?

Forum List

Back