Happy Holidays

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
Liberals insist that we say happy holidays rather than merry Christmas. Do liberals understand that the word "holiday" was originally "holy day". So when they insist on Happy holidays they are really saying HAPPY HOLY DAYS. Happy holy days sounds kind of religious to me, how about you?

Just more proof that liberals are ignorant.

Oh, who cares. Just say whatever you want. If someone gets offended by Merry Christmas, then that person is the one with the problem.

Merry Christmas!! :D

46NgY.jpg

Liberals insist that we say happy holidays rather than merry Christmas. Do liberals understand that the word "holiday" was originally "holy day". So when they insist on Happy holidays they are really saying HAPPY HOLY DAYS. Happy holy days sounds kind of religious to me, how about you?

Makes sense though if being honest. Unless it's actually Christmas saying "Merry Christmas" makes you sound stupid. Might still be Chanukkah...;)

When I gave out the advent chocolate calendars I just said "ho ho ho!" I knew it wasn't Christmas yet and woulda felt stupid saying it. :)

Oh, who cares. Just say whatever you want. If someone gets offended by Merry Christmas, then that person is the one with the problem.

46NgY.jpg

I agree completely, just pointing out the ignorance of our liberal friends.

46NgY.jpg

Yet you say liberals do this and that, but then many liberals say Happy Christmas, but some liberals aren't Christian and probably don't care too much for Christmas, seeing as it's a shopping event.

46NgY.jpg

Yet you say liberals do this and that, but then many liberals say Happy Christmas, but some liberals aren't Christian and probably don't care too much for Christmas, seeing as it's a shopping event.
They just celebrate it for the free stuff.

46NgY.jpg

They just celebrate it for the free stuff.

I enjoy the holiday, the tradition and spending time with my family that i don't normally see during the year. :dunno:

Liberals insist no such thing.

Holiday does not mean religious. Nice try, but fail.

Are
Presidents Day
MLK Day
Columbus Day
Veterans Day
Independence Day

religious?

That would be no.

This thread is an epic fail.

46NgY.jpg

Christmas, to a Christian, is not a shopping event.

46NgY.jpg

Christmas, to a Christian, is not a shopping event.
Good for you.

And what about those somobitches expressing Season Greetings!

But seriously, I just don't get how some folks see "Happy Holidays" as anything political. People and especially commercial enterprises use it to be inclusive beyond their Christian acquaintances and customers.

Are
Presidents Day
MLK Day
Columbus Day
Veterans Day
Independence Day

religious?

That would be no.

Christmas IS a religious holiday. YOU have failed

Liberals insist that we say happy holidays rather than merry Christmas. Do liberals understand that the word "holiday" was originally "holy day". So when they insist on Happy holidays they are really saying HAPPY HOLY DAYS. Happy holy days sounds kind of religious to me, how about you? Just more proof that liberals are ignorant.
You're full of shit. It's said because there's more than one holiday involved.

Are
Presidents Day
MLK Day
Columbus Day
Veterans Day
Independence Day

religious?

That would be no.

No. You failed.

And Christmas is a religious holiday to some people, to others it is secular. So you fail again. Say Merry Christmas all you want. It won't bother me.

Are
Presidents Day
MLK Day
Columbus Day
Veterans Day
Independence Day

religious?

That would be no.

No. You failed.

And Christmas is a religious holiday to some people, to others it is secular. So you fail again. Say Merry Christmas all you want. It won't bother me.

Save it, Moon Bat, Christmas recognizes Christ's birth. You can sit and post until New Years and it won't change a thing

Forum List

Back