President Biden And First Lady Release Apolitical And Secular Christmas Video To America

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
President Biden and Jill released a Christmas video via the official President Biden Twitter account .

On the surface, it appears to be an apolitical light-hearted and cute Christmas (as opposed to Happy Holidays) message.

Some thoughts...

Joe and Jill are not pictured in the video. Perhaps this is because Joe does not come across well on camera any more and they don't want to remind Americans how our Commander in Chief is deteriorating. In the still shot released yesterday, Joe appears overwhelmed with dementia to me...

The video is completely secular, not mentioning the Christian association with the historically religious holiday. That's okay, no offense taken, but there is not one nativity scene in the video.

The most notable thing to me, and y'all can bash me if you disagree, is that the video seems to have a subliminal nod to China. At 2:48 in the video, there appears to be some very strong Chinese-flag imagery....

1703518079249.png

1703518039451.png

The video is so carefully crafted, deleting all of Biden's stuttering, I can't believe that this is not intentional.

Last edited:

The profane ornament you included seems to be just some anti-Trump propaganda for sale at a leftist website...

Why did you include it; what point were you making?

Merry Christmas,
Jim

The profane ornament you included

you mean the one that quoted potty mouthed melania?

seems to be just some anti-Trump propaganda for sale at a leftist website...

i got it off google images.... but thanx for the deflection attempt at di-verting the FACT, that the 3rd trophy wife of the one term prez likes to drop the F bomb.

Why did you include it; what point were you making?

that your thread is ridiculous.

Merry Christmas,
Jim

ho-ho-ho!,
playtime.

Forum List

Back