Happy Earth Day

From the founder of the event - Ira Einhorn. Just your typical left-wing hatriot. Filthy. Deranged. Violent.

Earth Day co-founder killed, composted girlfriend

Here's the thing with Earth day as we should take care of our planet, the billionaires, and millionaires have engineered methods to create the lower population to feel guilty about everything we do . ( think they make money off our guilt and fear).

by doing so the billionaires freak people out about whatever, created the solutions to fix it all " solar panels, wind mills, clean this, clean that ................................. They make money off every single object created to save the earth. Forcing you into smaller homes, cars, etc................

As they preach all this bs to us we the slaves----------------- They have 20,000 SQ ft homes, have every light on in the house, USE JETS to drop off a CD to someone ........................

It's all been a scam man and these CORPORATIONS do more damage than all the population put together.
Who are the ones getting caught DUMPING BS POISONS into our water ways.......

Who are the ones having huge oil spills into our water CORPORATIONS..............

Who are the ones causing crops to rot, die etc, Corporations..

Obama tells the people of Africa they can't have AC , as he leaves that same day in his JET that has AC, all those cars and SUVS that USE GAS and have AC.........Hmmmm

You idiots screenings frth Day and concern for global viability are really beyond the pale.
Let decisions be made on the preponderance of evidence and FACTS rather than blind ideology.
There is no Planet B.

Few know the actual facts because they accept the current screamings from the airwaves and stop wondering about it all.
Can you fix my quote in your quote box? It's been less than an hour. I didn't think it was worth mentioning, but now it's showing up on other people's quote boxes. Don't know what happened there, but it got screwed up.

Are you kidding with me fixin

See? Can't even do my own shit, lol!
Me know NOTINK!

Vladimir Ilich Ulyanov aka Lenin had a very apt pupil in Yossif Vissarionovitch Dzugashvili aka Stalin who carried out Lenin's plan to deadly success.

What good is electricity if the State has taken all your food?

Is it better to starve by electric light than starve by candle light?

In every case, Stalin's plan of Russia was a lot more humane, than Hitler's or Truman's plans... And if every people in Russia dead in starvation, who am I now? A grandson of shadows?

Hitler just wanted to kill those he hated.

Stalin wanted to get the last ounce of strength and labor out of his victims in the Gulag, building useless piles of sand and snow houses in Siberia.

I'm seeing Stalin, sitting at the middle of Siberia and molding sand and snow cakes...

Your propaganda very hate Stalin and Lenin only because they forbid to "humanistic and progressive" humankind to kill Russians without punishment. Read the "Unbelieveable" plan in wiki. Read the "Dropshot" plan. I don't know western people so much and don't understand, why the bloody maniac Hitler for you better than Stalin, stopped the Holocaust. All spells about "tyrannic Stalin killed own people" are too hypocritical to be true. Stalin's nuclear and rocket programs - that's true reason of Russians not to share destiny with Japans from Khirosima and Nagasaki.

Even now all your media are shouting about "Russian aggression", only because NATO don't have superiority against Russian DEFENCE weapon....

You say you were born in the USSR. You survived Stalin. You are in America.

Sorry, I'm in Russia :) Stalin didn't kill my ansectors. Hitler did it.

Obviously your ancestors were communists and apparently so are you.
You and people like you are the living proof that people like you don't deserve democracy.

Oh, I'm not so old to be communist. But you're true, I think I don't deserve "democracy", bringing with warheads of tomahawks, like in Libya, Iraq, Syria, Serbia and so on... You, Americans, very like to bring war at others countries, just because you're so happy, don't remember, what is really war at your own home...

I remember. First it was April 4th,1945 and then for good measure, just to demonstrate the loving nature and the affection for freedom of the Communists, November 4th, 1956.

That's what I meant too, telling about bloody maniac Hitler and his nazi friend Horti are better with you, than people defended Russia...

We have under Voronezh an enormous cemetery of this Hungary "victims of Communism" - what do they forgot here with weapon in hands?

Communist - just a cosy way to claim Russians as "no-people". If Stalin was terrible and murdered Russians - why do you trying to punish Russian for his rule? Where's logic?

Learn English or shut up.

In every case, Stalin's plan of Russia was a lot more humane, than Hitler's or Truman's plans... And if every people in Russia dead in starvation, who am I now? A grandson of shadows?

Hitler just wanted to kill those he hated.

Stalin wanted to get the last ounce of strength and labor out of his victims in the Gulag, building useless piles of sand and snow houses in Siberia.

I'm seeing Stalin, sitting at the middle of Siberia and molding sand and snow cakes...

Your propaganda very hate Stalin and Lenin only because they forbid to "humanistic and progressive" humankind to kill Russians without punishment. Read the "Unbelieveable" plan in wiki. Read the "Dropshot" plan. I don't know western people so much and don't understand, why the bloody maniac Hitler for you better than Stalin, stopped the Holocaust. All spells about "tyrannic Stalin killed own people" are too hypocritical to be true. Stalin's nuclear and rocket programs - that's true reason of Russians not to share destiny with Japans from Khirosima and Nagasaki.

Even now all your media are shouting about "Russian aggression", only because NATO don't have superiority against Russian DEFENCE weapon....

You say you were born in the USSR. You survived Stalin. You are in America.

Sorry, I'm in Russia :) Stalin didn't kill my ansectors. Hitler did it.

Obviously your ancestors were communists and apparently so are you.
You and people like you are the living proof that people like you don't deserve democracy.

Oh, I'm not so old to be communist. But you're true, I think I don't deserve "democracy", bringing with warheads of tomahawks, like in Libya, Iraq, Syria, Serbia and so on... You, Americans, very like to bring war at others countries, just because you're so happy, don't remember, what is really war at your own home...

I remember. First it was April 4th,1945 and then for good measure, just to demonstrate the loving nature and the affection for freedom of the Communists, November 4th, 1956.

That's what I meant too, telling about bloody maniac Hitler and his nazi friend Horti are better with you, than people defended Russia...

We have under Voronezh an enormous cemetery of this Hungary "victims of Communism" - what do they forgot here with weapon in hands?

Communist - just a cosy way to claim Russians as "no-people". If Stalin was terrible and murdered Russians - why do you trying to punish Russian for his rule? Where's logic?

Learn English or shut up.

I'm on a way right now... Offcourse, learning, not shutting up :)

You idiots screenings frth Day and concern for global viability are really beyond the pale.
Let decisions be made on the preponderance of evidence and FACTS rather than blind ideology.
There is no Planet B.

Few know the actual facts because they accept the current screamings from the airwaves and stop wondering about it all.

Some facts are hard to ignore. And someone complimented my discussion of the business I am involved in because it is free market.

Sometimes free market is not the best answer. Americans are addicted to convenience. Given the option of $800 for our goat service, $2,000 (or more) for a landscaping service to control invasives or the most common "We'll just spray a few gallons of this highly toxic defoliant (Agent Orange for the public)", most people choose the chemical answer for the convenience.

You are correct- Americans are addicted to a lot of these that aren't the best idea by far..
But I don't know. Perhaps people have a negative impression of what y'all are doing. I do just because when raising the little heathens, some of our kids brought critters into our lives for FFA. Goats and lambs and pigs, oh my! I could tell a thousand stories about the harassment, the damage, the poop' the smell, the stealing... goes on and on. With these memories at hand I only want to see goats at long, long distance. I still have a scar on my shin from a head butt and hubby gets the nervous twitches when he sees a a lamb

Perhaps you are confused about what we do.

First of all, none of our 185 goats are aggressive. They are either friendly or shy. There is one very large Boer doe that will challenge a dog that approaches the fence, but that is as aggressive as they get.

Second of all, the smell people complain about from goats is almost always an intact male. They can be stinky. But they are only with the herds for about a month in August or Sept, for breeding purposes.

Third, our goats are inside a fence. Mostly they are inside a rollup electric fence that keeps them in and everything else out.

And lastly, in the 2 years I have worked with these animals we have had only one complaint from a customer. And that was that they did not eat the Vinca that covered much of the ground. Of course, we told her that they did not eat Vinca, but she thought we were only joking.

Besides, unless you have several acres of heavy undergrowth, the goats are only there for a few days.

Of all the things you reactionary Right Wingers hate, and that's a lot of things, are you more offended by the founder of Earth Day or the notion of an Earth Day at all?

We all know you hold irrational hatred toward Jews and Progressives and anyone else you disagree with. Should we add the global ecology to the growing list of things to hate?

--LOL

"At the present rate of nitrogen buildup, it’s only a matter of time before light will be filtered out of the atmosphere and none of our land will be usable.” — Ecologist Kenneth Watt 1970

--LOL

To all the people quoting environmentalists from the 1970s, please look at some pics and news articles from that time. Smog & air pollution was horrible, rivers were catching fire ect ect. But we stepped up and made changes. The people making predictions were not necessarily wrong. Their predictions were what would happen if we did nothing.

"Today on Earth Day, we celebrate our beautiful forests, lakes and land. We stand committed to preserving the natural beauty of our nation.

I am committed to keeping our air and water clean but always remember that economic growth enhances environmental protection. Jobs matter!"

Forum List

Back