2nd doctor, wife arraigned in genital mutilation case at Livonia clinic

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
For the second time in a week, authorities have charged a metro Detroit doctor with breaking a federal genital mutilation law, this time arresting a suburban physician and his wife for allegedly helping another doctor perform genital cutting on 7-year-old girls in a Livonia clinic.

According to a criminal complaint unsealed Friday, while a doctor removed parts of the girls' genitals, the wife of the clinic owner held the girls' hands "in order to comfort them."

Two months later, Dr. Fakhruddin Attar, 53, and his wife, Farida Attar, 50, both of Livonia, were arrested Friday morning at the Burhani Medical Clinic in Livonia, where the alleged cuttings took place.
http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc.../genital-mutilation-livonia-clinic/100747468/

And arrest the parents too.

I worked in Livonia, Michigan for three years and didn't see that many muslims but a few miles down the road in Dearborn? It's like driving through a middle eastern city.....90 percent of the signs that I saw were in Arabic.

I worked in Livonia, Michigan for three years and didn't see that many muslims but a few miles down the road in Dearborn? It's like driving through a middle eastern city.....90 percent of the signs that I saw were in Arabic.
I lived in Dearborn in the '90s. It's entirely different today (I worked in that city 2 years ago for a few months).

This is the second OP on this today. For All Those People Who Think Sharia Law Is Not In USA...

July 2016 http://www.equalitynow.org/sites/default/files/EN_FAQ_FGM_in_US.pdf

Feb. 2015 Female Genital Mutilation on the Rise in the U.S.

Feb. 2014 What is female genital mutilation and where does it happen?

In the USA, reported incidents are minuscule in number, but more than 500,000 girls live in communities that have cultural ties to countries where the ritual is accepted culturally. LEO apparently is doing its job, but more attention in non-African communities in the USA need be more aware.
-----
Male circumsion vs FGM: While male circumcision is the removal of foreskin and does not affect the male sex organ itself, FGM damages the sex organs, inhibiting pleasure and causing severe pain and complications for women’s sexual and reproductive health. The underlying ideology behind the two practices also differs. FGM is a patriarchal cultural tradition carried out with the intent of subjugating women and controlling their bodies. The practice serves to oppress women, reinforcing the perpetuation of their marginalization and inferior status in society. Male circumcision on the other hand is not rooted in a blatantly discriminatory ideology. Further the harmful health implications of FGM cannot be compared with that of male circumcision. http://www.equalitynow.org/sites/default/files/EN_FAQ_FGM_in_US.pdf

This is the second OP on this today. For All Those People Who Think Sharia Law Is Not In USA...

July 2016 http://www.equalitynow.org/sites/default/files/EN_FAQ_FGM_in_US.pdf

Feb. 2015 Female Genital Mutilation on the Rise in the U.S.

Feb. 2014 What is female genital mutilation and where does it happen?

In the USA, reported incidents are minuscule in number, but more than 500,000 girls live in communities that have cultural ties to countries where the ritual is accepted culturally. LEO apparently is doing its job, but more attention in non-African communities in the USA need be more aware.
-----
Male circumsion vs FGM: While male circumcision is the removal of foreskin and does not affect the male sex organ itself, FGM damages the sex organs, inhibiting pleasure and causing severe pain and complications for women’s sexual and reproductive health. The underlying ideology behind the two practices also differs. FGM is a patriarchal cultural tradition carried out with the intent of subjugating women and controlling their bodies. The practice serves to oppress women, reinforcing the perpetuation of their marginalization and inferior status in society. Male circumcision on the other hand is not rooted in a blatantly discriminatory ideology. Further the harmful health implications of FGM cannot be compared with that of male circumcision. http://www.equalitynow.org/sites/default/files/EN_FAQ_FGM_in_US.pdf

I know you want to detract from this and wave some fairy dust and make it all seem unimportant in the grand scheme of things. I get that. You don't want to add to anti-Muslim hysteria. I get it.

But, every one of those individuals knew it was illegal as hell and did it anyway. And there are more victims out there.

The result of Right Wing Religious Fanaticism.

Really? muslims are rightwingers? If so, why is it that the leftard clown posse has a muslim in Congress? We had a muslim leftard as a president and you are all for bringing as many over here as possible.......do you think you can convert them to leftardism? This is a serious question.

Really? muslims are rightwingers? If so, why is it that the leftard clown posse has a muslim in Congress? We had a muslim leftard as a president and you are all for bringing as many over here as possible.......do you think you can convert them to leftardism? This is a serious question.
Yes, very Right Wing. Tell us what's liberal about subjecting women to removal of their sexuality.
Not Muslims, but the extreme fanatics who promote such brutality.

Yes, very Right Wing. Tell us what's liberal about subjecting women to removal of their sexuality.

Hey, it's not me that is wanting to import as many muslims as possible and it's not conservatives that are wanting to bring them here. It's a U.N mandate supported by pseudo liberal sacks of shit that you support and vote for....so suck on that one, punkinpuss.

Every single person involved in this should go to prison. I don't care WHY they did it. It is illegal and as disgusting an act as I can imagine.

Hey, it's not me that is wanting to import as many muslims as possible and it's not conservatives that are wanting to bring them here. It's a U.N mandate supported by pseudo liberal sacks of shit that you support and vote for....so suck on that one, punkinpuss.
What do you think of the sick bastard who protests funerals in the name of Christianity? Should we think he speaks for Christianity? He's certainly Conservative.

What do you think of the sick bastard who protests funerals in the name of Christianity? Should we think he speaks for Christianity? He's certainly Conservative.
I underwent genital mutilation as a child—right here in the United States

The wife held the girl's hands in order to comfort them.

The bastards cut these girls old country style without anesthesia or pain killers.

Sorry but protesting funerals is a joke compared to slicing up the genitals of 7 year old girls.

Subjecting females to removal of their sexuality is VERY liberal. It is right in line with removing the sexuality of boys by dressing it up as reassignnent.

Who has the goal of gender neutrality? Cutting off the clitoris and sewing up the vagina of these little girls is a long way to making these children gender neutral. They aren't girls anymore and will never be women.

Hooray for liberals.

I'm glad I am old and hopefully won't see the complete collapse. The world is falling apart and worse....so is the USA for allowing our country become 3rd world.
Look at Dearborn. Coming to a city near you. Soon.

Subjecting females to removal of their sexuality is VERY liberal. It is right in line with removing the sexuality of boys by dressing it up as reassignnent.

Who has the goal of gender neutrality? Cutting off the clitoris and sewing up the vagina of these little girls is a long way to making these children gender neutral. They aren't girls anymore and will never be women.

Hooray for liberals.

Hooray for liberals.

Muslims do not remove the clitoris for any gender reassignment or gender neutrality. They do it for only one reason. They believe women should not enjoy sex. Any woman who enjoys sex is a whore. That is certainly not leftist. Leftists tend to be open to sexual exploration.

The religion of Islam is very conservative. But that certainly does not translate into American conservatives being in favor of Islam, Sharia Law or genital mutilation.

Just imagine it for a second. A sharp knife, a child, hands holding her down, gently pulling her clitoris up....WHACK. Or worse....dull scissors.

These people need to be eliminated.

Forum List

Back