Happy Earth Day

From the founder of the event - Ira Einhorn. Just your typical left-wing hatriot. Filthy. Deranged. Violent.

Earth Day co-founder killed, composted girlfriend

Another leftist parasite "hero" who murders women and remains free and protected for years by other regressive sociopaths. Ted Kennedy killed a woman and stayed in the senate for decades. Kennedy might have become president otherwise, but the democrooks at the time figured it would hurt the brand to nominate a killer for the WH.

Lets not forget another leftist hero, adolph hitler, whose birthday is earth day isn't it? Not that I care, if not it's close.

Of course hitler was no longer fit to be Time's "Man of the Year" after he turned on uncle Joe stalin. Then all of a sudden he was a "right winger"

Libturds are the dumbest mother fuckers in the world.

Hopefully he'll experience God's global warming sooner rather than later.
There is something inherently dark and evil about the left. Those people deeply want to control/dominate humanity and immediately result to violence when they can't.

Despite the violent nature of some of the people involved in the beginning of Earth Day, there is nothing wrong with it. In fact, there is much right with it. Highlighting things that reduce pollution, reduce the use of dangerous chemicals in favor of better options is not a democrat or leftie thing. It is a smart thing.

I occasionally work with a friend who has a business using goats to clear kudzu, privet, poison ivy ect. His business is booming. He is making good money. The customers love having the goats in their yards or at their business. And it reduces the use of defoliants. Win/win.

Today I was out with 2 of the herds. And Monday I will spend a few hours at a local elementary school with a few of the goats. The students love it.

Despite the violent nature of some of the people involved in the beginning of Earth Day, there is nothing wrong with it.
Inherently - you are correct. But when you consider that "Earth Day" is leveraged by the left for political power and wealth through spreading propaganda, there is a lot wrong with it.

I occasionally work with a friend who has a business using goats to clear kudzu, privet, poison ivy ect. His business is booming. He is making good money. The customers love having the goats in their yards or at their business. And it reduces the use of defoliants. Win/win.
That's awesome. Love solutions like this - especially that it's being done in the free market.

I celebrated earth day by making bullets. 32 H&R Magnum for my revolver.

TBH, I had no idea it was earth day.

Come to think of it, I didn't even realize it until I read your post. I had no fucks to give anyway, but it seems like the rest of the country ignored it too.

Usually I make it a point to BBQ some meat on a charcoal grill, I'll make up for it tomorrow.

People are scared to touch the Jew angle, even though it sits there right in front of their faces....
Time to take off the tinfoil hat and put the Swastika away, junior. You sound like a paranoid idiot and you're not even remotely addressing the topic here.
I don't wear tinfoil or sport a swastika, man. I simply believe in evolutionary psychology and historical evidence that backs it as far as it pertains to the Jews. And everyone else.
No...really...you do sport both a tinfoil hat and a swastika. You're a certified lunatic. I've got $100 right here and now that says you end your life either in prison or in a mental asylum. That's always how it ends for the deranged.

From the founder of the event - Ira Einhorn. Just your typical left-wing hatriot. Filthy. Deranged. Violent.

Earth Day co-founder killed, composted girlfriend

Another leftist parasite "hero" who murders women and remains free and protected for years by other regressive sociopaths. Ted Kennedy killed a woman and stayed in the senate for decades. Kennedy might have become president otherwise, but the democrooks at the time figured it would hurt the brand to nominate a killer for the WH.

Lets not forget another leftist hero, adolph hitler, whose birthday is earth day isn't it? Not that I care, if not it's close.

Of course hitler was no longer fit to be Time's "Man of the Year" after he turned on uncle Joe stalin. Then all of a sudden he was a "right winger"

Libturds are the dumbest mother fuckers in the world.

Hitler was born at 20th of April, as I know, not at 22nd...

People are scared to touch the Jew angle, even though it sits there right in front of their faces....
Time to take off the tinfoil hat and put the Swastika away, junior. You sound like a paranoid idiot and you're not even remotely addressing the topic here.
I don't wear tinfoil or sport a swastika, man. I simply believe in evolutionary psychology and historical evidence that backs it as far as it pertains to the Jews. And everyone else.
No...really...you do sport both a tinfoil hat and a swastika. You're a certified lunatic. I've got $100 right here and now that says you end your life either in prison or in a mental asylum. That's always how it ends for the deranged.
Your pussy hurts, better get it checked out.

With this sort of leftists in USA I fully understand, why don't you like communism and so on :)

22nd of April - an anniversary of Lenin. A man, who brought light in Russia.

images

With this sort of leftists in USA I fully understand, why don't you like communism and so on :)

22nd of April - an anniversary of Lenin. A man, who brought light in Russia.

images

He brought "light" in Russia?

Millions of starved people in Ukraine would have had great grandchildren to question that....

Forum List

Back