Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

Let's all celebrate Mexico's victory over France in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. .
Or, celebrate a good reason for a Tequila Sunrise with brunch.
Hug a Mexican today.

beautiful-vector-illustration-design-mexican-450w-1050425231.jpg

If this country ever needed Cinco de Mayo, it is now, with all those crazies including our President imagining an invasion at our border. Peace, brutha. Or, peace, hermano.

View attachment 259461
Yep....may you all go back to Mexico or whatever shithole country you came from....and fix your own shit.....stop screwing with us.
Total shithole, indeed.

yelapa-beach-mexico-beaches-486591598.jpg

Mexico-Popocatepetl.jpg

mexico-city-tech-center.jpg

Barbados-iStock_34909894_LARGE-2.jpg
Mexico City....
G85kT7P.jpg

56f10-nl.png

Yep, I saw the same pictures on my AAA travel brochure.

We decided to stay home instead

If I report you political types to the mods, they'll put me in general discussion, which I'd rather not have happen. But I would like to sweetly ask that the politics keep for another thread. This is Happy Cinco de Mayo, get it?
Do you know why Santa Ana lost the Alamo?

(He could only fit 18 beaners in the trunk of the old Pontiac).
We lost the Alamo, is what I heard. At least everybody died. Who is Santa Ana?
51IsT8%2BBTfL.jpg

Is this him?

Ah yep. I may have that battle wrong? Mexico won? Santa Ana was in on it. Stupid CA named a town after their "hero".

When Mexican troops stormed the former mission known as the Alamo on the morning of March 6, 1836, Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna ordered that no prisoners be taken. ... Santa Anna’s Mexican army killed virtually all of the roughly 200 Texans (or Texians) defending the

This is un-called for. I get angry. Snitches get stitches. I despise USMB Adult snitches. There, I said it (again). Run to a mod? Gee whiz. Do you have to become my first Ignore ever! Even on Sports boards....none. This is not your first snitching event. Remember the funny saga? Thats' right........

Last edited:
One of the best foods in all the world: Mole (molay, not the blind rodent)

View attachment 259547

Okay, so it doesn't look so great, but wait 'til all those flavors explode in your mouth kinda all together. It's awesome.

I am cautious of any meat that must be lambasted with sauce. Why? To hide bad old meat? That stuff is like chocolate syrup and worse later on.

I always loved Mexican culture, The art, the cuisine. Diego Rivera . I LOVE Mexican culture, kids. And some old Mexicans I knew before this weird Mexican invasion taught me a thing or two. I miss them. But THIS Reconquista, that and the quisling politicos that are basically enabling illegal immigration, that has got to end. These politicos subvert Democracy by giving illegal aliens from Mexico special status and skirt federal immigration laws. Without voter consent, mind you, because...So, happy invasion day, ya all! Drive safely! Oh, who am I kidding? Ignore stop signs speed limits and Anglo laws because...well you know.

Last edited:
Let's all celebrate Mexico's victory over France in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. .
Hug a Mexican today.

If this country ever needed Cinco de Mayo, it is now, with all those crazies including our President imagining an invasion at our border. Peace, brutha. Or, peace, hermano.

View attachment 259461

I am having sex with a Mexican, so she is hugging me...

Mexicans have a wonderful and complex culture, a blend of secularism and Catholicism, of fatalism and willful independence.

Most of all, I like getting drunk with
Mexicans, something I have not been able to do for a long time.

Hug a Mexican today.

View attachment 259461
Yep....may you all go back to Mexico or whatever shithole country you came from....and fix your own shit.....stop screwing with us.
Total shithole, indeed.

Mexico-Popocatepetl.jpg

Mexico City....
G85kT7P.jpg

56f10-nl.png
And this is also Mexico City

aerial-view-of-mexico-city-skyline-from-chapultepec-park-picture-id622286446

Every Large City is both beautiful and ugly. It just depends on where you look and what you're looking for

Hug a Mexican today.

View attachment 259461
Total shithole, indeed.

Mexico-Popocatepetl.jpg

Mexico City....
G85kT7P.jpg

56f10-nl.png

Every Large City is both beautiful and ugly. It just depends on where you look and what you're looking for
Sure.....just ignore all of the pollution and filth and overcrowding.

Hug a Mexican today.

View attachment 259461
Total shithole, indeed.

Mexico-Popocatepetl.jpg

Mexico City....
G85kT7P.jpg

56f10-nl.png

Mexico City is not among the 30 most polluted cities in the world. And it's homicide rate is lower than New Orleans, Baltimore, and ranks 14th among other Mexican cities. And although it is crowed, it is far from being most crowded which is Tokyo.

Last edited:
Total shithole, indeed.

Mexico-Popocatepetl.jpg

Mexico City....
G85kT7P.jpg

56f10-nl.png

Mexico City is not among the 30 most polluted cities in the world. And it's homicide rate is lower than New Orleans, Baltimore, and ranks 14th among other Mexican cities. And although it is crowed, it is far from being most crowded which is Tokyo.

Sure. They keep all the hot chicks and send all the criminals, sick, disabled, ugly, uneducated, dealers, molesters, rapist up here. Easy for them.....Uncle Sugar will be the welfare state for 50 years. Beautiful place down there.

Hug a Mexican today.

View attachment 259461
Why should I celebrate?

Cinco de Mayo is just another excuse for Americans to get sloppy drunk on a weeknight.

Anyone with any sense at all stays off the roads during these holidays we professional drinkers call these holidays as amateur hour
It's not a weeknight. But yes, it is another excuse to get sloppy drunk. Enjoy it.
No thanks

As i said it's amateur hour.

Total shithole, indeed.

Mexico-Popocatepetl.jpg

Mexico City....
G85kT7P.jpg

56f10-nl.png

Mexico City was listed as the most polluted city on the planet but only 23 in population.
I suggest you move there.

Forum List

Back