University warns non Mexican students against partying on Cinco De Mayo

Biggs Garbuio told The Spokesman-Review she was surprised to see so many websites sound off on her email. She said she wrote a similar email a year ago and annually sends emails during Halloween about avoiding racially insensitive costumes.

“The intent was purely to educate the students on the history of Cinco de Mayo,” she said.

After seeing some schools across the country dealing with the backlash of cultural appropriation in party settings, Biggs Garbuio said she wanted to get ahead of the issue.

“They had to deal with the consequences after,” Biggs Garbuio said. “We have not had an incident on our campus, but we are trying to be proactive in nature.”
Gonzaga asks students not to be offensive when celebrating Cinco de Mayo
How did this SJW pig get to be an expert on every holiday? What race is she?

LMAO! I just looked this broad up. It’s exactly what you would expect. White ass SJW full of white guilt.

upload_2018-5-5_10-45-7.png

SJW issue " Victimization".

SJW’s are so triggered they actually get offended for other people. They’re hall monitors of someone else’s feelings.

Worried that “non-Mexican individuals” might partake of Cinco de Mayo festivities, Gonzaga University is telling students, “Don’t you dare put on that ‘sombrero.’”
University Warns ‘Non-Mexican’ Students Against Partying on Cinco De Mayo

This is what you LEFTIST idiots have created a society that use to be able to celebrate whatever hey wanted to no matter who you were black, white, pink, purple... Now your college indoctrinated stupid asses since Obama mind you have fueled society to divide amongst each other.

You paid thousands for your kid to be a moron and follow the path of BILL AYRES. COMMUNISTIC ways stupid asses.

Yah know they do this in prison too, separate.

Just curious: has the University warned the Mexican students against American Flag waving on the Forth?

I had an art teacher that actually thought cinco de mayo was an American holiday. It was celebrating a Mexican victory in the Mexican American war.

I’m going appropriate the hell out of today. Doing margaritas, green beer, Chinese food, wearing a bone in my nose, yelling opa! While running from some bulls in liederhosen. Trying to figure out how to offend the rest of the world but running out of time.

I’m going appropriate the hell out of today. Doing margaritas, green beer, Chinese food, wearing a bone in my nose, yelling opa! While running from some bulls in liederhosen. Trying to figure out how to offend the rest of the world but running out of time.

Say things like "aboot" and "Crikey". Walk into a pizza parlor and yell, "WOP!"

The Italians are covered. That’s the bull thing. Good call on the Aussies though.

Authority always interferes with kids merrymaking, when has this been a new issue?
Only since Obama and Hillary
Reagan increased the drinking age.
On the day that Obama was born
No Reagan wasn't president in 1961.
That’s what the liberal MSM wants you to believe
He was doing Death Valey Days at the time then went broke, then started a speech tour then became gov. and then president.

The Italians are covered. That’s the bull thing. Good call on the Aussies though.

I am going to eat beans------and call them FRIJOLES < from my Spanish language
education -----sesame street

the bitch could PROCLAIM just about the same thing for every HOLIDAY MERRY MAKING
event on the calendar

Oh it's going to get a lot worse

View attachment 191948

Campus Reform
Yeah, our company commander told us to stay away from prostitutes(laughing)..

I live in a CULTURALLY diverse neighborhood. We celebrate Cinco De Mayo,
Ramadingdong, July 14--storming of the bastille day, Divali, and Lag b' omer,
and the Chicago Fire

the bitch could PROCLAIM just about the same thing for every HOLIDAY MERRY MAKING
event on the calendar

Oh it's going to get a lot worse

View attachment 191948

Campus Reform
Yeah, our company commander told us to stay away from prostitutes(laughing)..

I live in a CULTURALLY diverse neighborhood. We celebrate Cinco De Mayo,
Ramadingdong, July 14--storming of the bastille day, Divali, and Lag b' omer,
and the Chicago Fire
I don't unless the different species of wild animals have a culture.

Forum List

Back