Beto/Buttigieg 2020! Beto Blasts ‘Hatred’ Spewed By Mayor Pete’s Anti-Gay Hecklers in Dallas, Texas!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Beto O'Rourke Blasts 'Hatred' Spewed By Pete Buttigieg's Anti-Gay Hecklers | HuffPost
Mayor Pete Buttigieg's Unprecedented Presidential Campaign

from Time Magazine cover story on Mayor Pete:

As Pete Buttigieg addressed supporters off a back porch in Marshalltown, Iowa, the Devil was whispering his name. “Pete,” the Devil hissed into a microphone. “You’re sooo smart, Pete.”

Buttigieg ignored the heckler, plowing forward with his stump speech about American decency as his husband Chasten looked on. “Pete,” the Devil whispered. “I want the heartland, Pete.”

The man in the devil costume was Randall Terry, an antiabortion activist. He had traveled to Iowa to torment the 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, Ind., the early breakout star of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary. “There’s never been a poster boy for homosexuals” before, Terry says. “There’s never been a homosexual that you’d go, ‘Wow, I’d be proud of him.’ He’s the guy. That’s why he’s such a threat.”

tim190513v1_pete.cover_.jpg

Beto O'Rourke Blasts 'Hatred' Spewed By Pete Buttigieg's Anti-Gay Hecklers | HuffPost

As Pete Buttigieg addressed supporters off a back porch in Marshalltown, Iowa, the Devil was whispering his name. “Pete,” the Devil hissed into a microphone. “You’re sooo smart, Pete.”

Buttigieg ignored the heckler, plowing forward with his stump speech about American decency as his husband Chasten looked on. “Pete,” the Devil whispered. “I want the heartland, Pete.”

The man in the devil costume was Randall Terry, an antiabortion activist. He had traveled to Iowa to torment the 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, Ind., the early breakout star of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary. “There’s never been a poster boy for homosexuals” before, Terry says. “There’s never been a homosexual that you’d go, ‘Wow, I’d be proud of him.’ He’s the guy. That’s why he’s such a threat.”

His sexuality seems to be the main issue for the underclass on USMB. There isnt a single thread about him that isnt obsessed with it. Some parts of the world still have a journey to travel.

His sexuality seems to be the main issue for the underclass on USMB. There isnt a single thread about him that isnt obsessed with it. Some parts of the world still have a journey to travel.

I don't hate either one of them. They deserve to live free and undisturbed.

But the above is not a family, sorry. It might be "natural" in that people do it, but many people have a deep, intrinsic repulsion to it. No matter how we've tried to normalize two men "married", you can't overcome that it's just not a marriage and nothing certainly ordained by God.

But the above is not a family, sorry. It might be "natural" in that people do it, but many people have a deep, intrinsic repulsion to it. No matter how we've tried to normalize two men "married", you can't overcome that it's just not a marriage and nothing certainly ordained by God.
You just proved my point.

Tommy likes to see pictures of gay married men, apparently. Okay, Tommy.

I have to agree with SweetSue92. That's the worst family photo ever taken, and their marriage license should be revoked for it.

You just proved it again. Cheers.

I have to agree with SweetSue92. That's the worst family photo ever taken, and their marriage license should be revoked for it.
They probably had weeks to prepare for it. At least they should have got a dog or something.

They probably had weeks to prepare for it. At least they should have got a dog or something.

EXACTLY! What kind of family photo has only two people in it? Maybe rent a baby to hold. :dunno:

You just proved it again. Cheers.

Not proving anything Tommy. I'm proving that you don't see anything wrong with two dudes having sex and a LOT of people do.

That I see something wrong with it does not mean I hate them, want them persecuted, or think they should be oppressed.

McPlease.

A person can't flip thru the channels and into a story about him WITHOUT his sexuality being front and center for a few reasons, the first being that he's the next "first" for our media to gush over, the next being that as a gay man, as every sentence about him starts, and a Christian, HIS opinions are much more valuable than someone like say, Franklin Graham, who's a neanderthal Christian, and would have burned witches had he been alive at the time, so his opinion doesn't matter when discussing Mayor Pete, any opposition is HOMOPHOBIC opposition.

Gays get me, they run around DEMANDING everyone stay out of their bedrooms, then they turn right around, explain to you exactly what's going on in their bedroom and demand acceptance of it.

Mentally ill.

That's the root of it for ALL sexual deviants, mentally ill and/or lack of self control both of which precludes Mayor Pete from taking office IMHO.

24bgzb.jpg

24mbu3.jpg

3061ak.jpg

No one likes queers. They are revolting and disgusting, and people will naturally feel that way towards male homosexuals. Most people could care less about your sexuality, but if you are going to flaunt such disgusting behavior in public, be prepared for the backlash.

No one likes queers. They are revolting and disgusting, and people will naturally feel that way towards male homosexuals. Most people could care less about your sexuality, but if you are going to flaunt such disgusting behavior in public, be prepared for the backlash.

Even if men are not prejudiced against homosexuals, most straight men have a "disgust" response seeing them kiss similar to seeing maggots.

Straight men's physiological stress response to seeing two men kissing is the same as seeing maggots

Gays get me, they run around DEMANDING everyone stay out of their bedrooms, then they turn right around, explain to you exactly what's going on in their bedroom and demand acceptance of it.

How do you know what Buttigieg does in his bedroom?

Look we already had a queer president in the previous 8 years before President Trump, we dont need another fagot out there pushing for even more equality for the fudge packers, when they have every right that a US citizen has, they just want more as typical of liberalism. Problem for the mayor(whoopedeedo) he is as white as snow, and male, and a puuuussy.

Mr. Buttigieg is the one who brought up his sexual proclivities, not any of the other Dems or any Republicans. If he didn't want to comment on it, making a big deal about it, introducing his bum buddy and declaring the the male is the "husband" of the relationship is a ridiculous way of avoiding the talk.

The truth , Tommy, is that if Mr. Buttigieg was a normative white male , he'd be laughed off the stage as not qualified. Taking it in the caboose is his only "real" qualification for political office

How do you know what Buttigieg does in his bedroom?

Mr. Buttigieg's platform declares that the guy who he is involved with is the Husband of the relationship- that would mean that Buttigieg is the woman if the arrangement. So its his own statements that tell the voter what this male is doing in his bedroom, at the local bathhouses and public toilets, highway rest stops, etc.

The man in the devil costume was Randall Terry
"Random Terror" strikes again.

Mr. Terry is no terrorist, he's a former Democrat Party Presidential candidate. During his campaign he called for the sanctity of Human Life and offered the Democrat faithful the choice of coming out in favor of life itself.

Obama refused to debate Mr. Terry in 2012 even once, actually rigging the primary process.

Provided a template for Mrs. Clinton to rig the primary and nomination in 2016

Forum List

Back