Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
Let's all celebrate Mexico's victory over France in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. .
Or, celebrate a good reason for a Tequila Sunrise with brunch.
Hug a Mexican today.

beautiful-vector-illustration-design-mexican-450w-1050425231.jpg

If this country ever needed Cinco de Mayo, it is now, with all those crazies including our President imagining an invasion at our border. Peace, brutha. Or, peace, hermano.

upload_2019-5-5_9-7-32.png

Let's all celebrate Mexico's victory over France in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. .
Hug a Mexican today.

If this country ever needed Cinco de Mayo, it is now, with all those crazies including our President imagining an invasion at our border. Peace, brutha. Or, peace, hermano.

View attachment 259461

Maybe things would have turned out better for us is France had won...

imagining

ol lady shouldn't you wait until at least after 11 before you start slamming shots...im jus sayn

ah fuck it cheers

heres to that latest 10000 + person imaginary caravan ....who are not even from Mexico
MAy they drop dead from heat exhaustion ...saluti
after 6 or 7 shots i can make em disappear to

tenor.gif

It was a French outpost they defeated since France was in Mexico forcing them to pay a debt they reneged upon.

imagining

ol lady shouldn't you wait until at least after 11 before you start slamming shots...im jus sayn

ah fuck it cheers

heres to that latest 10000 + person imaginary caravan ....who are not even from Mexico
MAy they drop dead from heat exhaustion ...saluti
after 6 or 7 shots i can make em disappear to

tenor.gif
Well, I agree with you about the shots, anyway. Who needs an arbitrary starting time, especially on Sunday? Cheers to you.

Considering the stress and daily duress most working people are always under, a few drinks are good anxiety meds.

Hug a Mexican today.

View attachment 259461

you can shove your mexican holiday up your fat ass

Hug a Mexican today.

View attachment 259461

I do NOT have a fat ass.

Hug a Mexican today.

View attachment 259461

I do NOT have a fat ass.

opinions vary,,,,

Forum List

Back