Hamas Ponders Referendum to Incorporate Gaza into Russia

However, there is some good news (real as well - bonus), Russia may develop gas fields off Gaza.
It'd be interesting so see what would happen if the bastard IDF attacked that.

You know what I have heard that they will be working for Israel, as gaza don't have the maritime rights to more that a few square miles of sea. Their seaboard is a scant 25 miles long and under International law extends for no more that 5 miles off shore. Because of the shape of the coast line the shape of the sea area is a truncated cone cutting down even more. So that fact coupled with the uncertainty in gaza means that no company is clamouring to take up the license for the one gas rig that would be close to shore.

Try again abdul

However, there is some good news (real as well - bonus), Russia may develop gas fields off Gaza.
It'd be interesting so see what would happen if the bastard IDF attacked that.

Man, you are seriously full of hate. I pity scumbags like you .

BTW, attacking gas fields is a Muslim terrorist tactic :eusa_hand:

I talk about a specific group, known for mass murder, not Jews in general.
You talk about Muslims.

I suspect you can't see what you are.

So were are the international arrest warrants for these mass murderers, were did the mass murders take place and who planned them.

You do know that murder has to be pre meditated and planned, and a military exercise to stop attacks is not murder under International law.

I know you cant see what you are ! ! ! !

Not saying I believe that there are 50 000 Russian women living in Gaza, but
It doesn't say there are 80 Russian women in Gaza
It says there are 80 Russian woman in Gaza MARRIED TO GAZEN MEN

there are around 50,000 Russian women in Gaza imported as brides

The divorce rate over there must be a bastard. :D

I wouldnt be surprised that some of these Russian 'women' who are married to Gazan men actually 8 year old girls

Last edited:
I wouldnt be surprised that some of these Russian 'women' who are married to Gazan men actually 8 year old girls

Your suggestion makes a claim.
Prove there are any eight year old Russian girls, married to Palestinian men in Gaza.
It isn't Israel, you know.

Jewish Child Brides ?*Why the Barbaric Practice of Marrying Off Young Girls Persists ? The Sisterhood ? Forward.com

Rabbi Shlomo Eliezer Schick of the Bratslav Hassidic movement in Yavne’el in the Galilee was arrested “for officiating the marriages of some 20 underage couples, mostly ages 12 to 16,”

Fred, that was such a pathetic attempt at taking the attention off Muslim child marriages.
You know just as well as I do that when someone says 'child marriages' , the first religion and probably only religion that cones to mind is ISLAM.
I dint need to post links for you because you already know what I'm talking about

Prove there are any eight year old Russian girls, married to Palestinian men in Gaza.

Jewish Child Brides ?*Why the Barbaric Practice of Marrying Off Young Girls Persists ? The Sisterhood ? Forward.com

Rabbi Shlomo Eliezer Schick of the Bratslav Hassidic movement in Yavne’el in the Galilee was arrested “for officiating the marriages of some 20 underage couples, mostly ages 12 to 16,”

It really is amusing seeing such a good Muslim convert as Freddie get up on step even with such an inocuous article as this. Meanwhile, Freddie doesn't want us to know that in many Muslim countries the men do marry very, very young girls who should be at home playing with their dolls. However, these men who I think should be considered pedophiles are just emulating their prophet. And let us not forget those Afghani men who have those little dancing boys dressed up as girls. They only have sex with their own wives when they want to get the wife pregnant. Say, I am sure the civilized world was happy when that young girl in Yemen who was married at 8 years old was able to get a divorce.

As if Russia doesn't have enough trouble with the Muslims now!!!

Hamas Ponders Referendum to Incorporate Gaza into Russia
March 19, 2014
by Daniel Greenfield

If Putin really wants a Middle Eastern port and a million violent Muslims, some Russian women in Gaza know where he can find one.

According to the pro-Hamas Palestine Information Center there are around 50,000 Russian women in Gaza imported as brides who are proposing a referendum to have Gaza follow Crimea by seeking anschluss with Russia.

Continue reading at:

Hamas Ponders Referendum to Incorporate Gaza into Russia | FrontPage Magazine

So that is where the Russian brides have gone. Incredible. What a story!

among the Haredi, betrothals will often involved the girl living the family home to learn to comply with how the household is run. Marriage is supposed to be consensual and the bride to be can refuse the marriage. Girls are generally not considered ready for sex till three years after she begins her menses. It gives the girl time to adjust to her changing body. Engagements can be agreed upon by the families at any age.

Child brides are not common place, but like Islam, there are a few cases.
Massachusetts and New Hampshire still have age 12 for girls as a permissible age to marry. In India, by the time a girl is 20, she is often already a grandmother. It all depends on the culture and the laws of that state or country.

Fred, that was such a pathetic attempt at taking the attention off Muslim child marriages.
You know just as well as I do that when someone says 'child marriages' , the first religion and probably only religion that cones to mind is ISLAM.
I dint need to post links for you because you already know what I'm talking about

toastman, that was such a pathetic attempt at taking the attention off Jewish child marriages.

I make no attempt to deny there are some Muslims, especially in more extreme areas of the world, that believe in child Brides.
This is clearly as factual as it is disgusting.

Tell me, do you condemn Jewish men who marry children as I condemn Muslims men who engage in that nasty game?

I have made my position clear on several occasions but you totally failed to condemn Jewish men who do this.
Perhaps you should state your position on this issue.

Meanwhile, Freddie doesn't want us to know that in many Muslim countries the men do marry very, very young girls who should be at home playing with their dolls. .

Actually, I do want the world to know about this and help eliminate the causes of it.
I would love to see an end to child marriage, in all communities, Including Muslims, Jews and in supposed civilised countries such as America.

Women: We were child brides in U.S. - CNN.com

You can toss in cultures such as the Mosuo where girls are considered sexual partners at puberty, regardless of age. No one ever condemns them.
Personally, I have no objection to the way they run their society.

Back to child brides in other places.
There are many causes of this, including extremist religious stuff and madmen who claim to have been told to do it by God.
Poverty is also a major cause and the most common problem in Indonesia.
Many families are so poor, they can't afford to educate their kids and can't afford to keep them at home unless they work and assist the family financially.
There aren't the jobs to employ all so they end up getting married.
When we first moved to Indonesia, my wife informed me out maid would be a 15 year old girl.
Frankly, I was a bit shocked but I was informed she had a choice of working or marriage.
I accepted her because of this but she never turned up - marriage was forced upon her by poverty.
The next was 13, same situation.
Employing her saved her from the same fate.
I've been to several similar weddings but, unlike the stereotype we are force fed on this forum, the husbands were of similar age so kiddie fiddling wasn't the problem - poverty was.
This same poverty and lack of education allows indoctrination by extremists - the major cause of terrorism.

America is bombing in an attempt to get rid of the world's problems but could spend far less and get rid of so many more evils by building schools.

I'm also fully aware of older men marrying children in places like Pakistan (Mostly tribal areas) and Yemen. This, in my opinion, is pretty fucking evil so the men should have their bollocks chopped off.

As with my post above, I would ask you to state your position regarding child brides in Israel.
Do you condemn this?

Meanwhile, Freddie doesn't want us to know that in many Muslim countries the men do marry very, very young girls who should be at home playing with their dolls. .

Actually, I do want the world to know about this and help eliminate the causes of it.
I would love to see an end to child marriage, in all communities, Including Muslims, Jews and in supposed civilised countries such as America.

Women: We were child brides in U.S. - CNN.com

You can toss in cultures such as the Mosuo where girls are considered sexual partners at puberty, regardless of age. No one ever condemns them.
Personally, I have no objection to the way they run their society.

Back to child brides in other places.
There are many causes of this, including extremist religious stuff and madmen who claim to have been told to do it by God.
Poverty is also a major cause and the most common problem in Indonesia.
Many families are so poor, they can't afford to educate their kids and can't afford to keep them at home unless they work and assist the family financially.
There aren't the jobs to employ all so they end up getting married.
When we first moved to Indonesia, my wife informed me out maid would be a 15 year old girl.
Frankly, I was a bit shocked but I was informed she had a choice of working or marriage.
I accepted her because of this but she never turned up - marriage was forced upon her by poverty.
The next was 13, same situation.
Employing her saved her from the same fate.
I've been to several similar weddings but, unlike the stereotype we are force fed on this forum, the husbands were of similar age so kiddie fiddling wasn't the problem - poverty was.
This same poverty and lack of education allows indoctrination by extremists - the major cause of terrorism.

America is bombing in an attempt to get rid of the world's problems but could spend far less and get rid of so many more evils by building schools.

I'm also fully aware of older men marrying children in places like Pakistan (Mostly tribal areas) and Yemen. This, in my opinion, is pretty fucking evil so the men should have their bollocks chopped off.

As with my post above, I would ask you to state your position regarding child brides in Israel.
Do you condemn this?
More baloney. Muslims believe their religion allows them to marry little 8 year old girls because their prophet Muhammad did the same. So in their mind they are simply emulating " the perfect human being" aka Mohammed and following in his footsteps. That's why child marriage is legal in many Muslim countries, and in the rest, people just look away because they realize their religion sanctions it which means its part of Islamic culture.

True story. :cool:

toastman, that was such a pathetic attempt at taking the attention off Jewish child marriages.

I make no attempt to deny there are some Muslims, especially in more extreme areas of the world, that believe in child Brides.

Tell me, do you condemn Jewish men who marry children as I condemn Muslims men who engage in that nasty game?

I have made my position clear on several occasions but you totally failed to condemn Jewish men who do this.

I would condemn Jewish men who marry children, except it's not something you see in Judaism at all.

And if you believe that child marriages happen in Muslim states and condemn them, why did you try and divert by bringing up one example of a Jew doing this... ?

Last edited:

I would condemn Jewish men who marry children, except it's not something you see in Judaism at all.

And if you believe that child marriages happen in Muslim states and condemn them, why did you try and divert by bringing up one example of a Jew doing this... ?
Iraq is considering child marriage, marital rape and other abominations.

Archive for the Child Marriage Category
Sharia Law for Iraqi Women Proposed
By Asma Marwan on March 18, 2014

If you think the Iraqi government has reached its limit in violating women’s rights, think again. On 25 February, the Iraqi council of ministers approved a new personal status law called Ja’fari law, named after the sixth Shi’ite imam Ja’afar al-Sadiq, who founded his own school of jurisprudence (Shi’ite). It was submitted to parliament for a vote.

The bill “sets the legal age of marriage for females as nine and males as 15, although it could be even lower with the consent of a guardian, father or a grandfather.

Article 104 permits unconditional polygamy.

Article 101 says men have the right to “enjoy” sex with their wives any time they want, and wives cannot leave their marital home without their husband’s permission.

Child Marriage - Bulletin Of The Oppression Of Women in Islam - Bulletin Of The Oppression Of Women in Islam

More baloney.

I see you object, as I do, to Muslims marrying young girls.
I assume you'll also clarify your position on old Jewish men who marry 12 year old girls.

I await your condemnation of these people. :)

Ah, interesting.
You refuse to condemn this kiddie fiddling Jew, and make the excuse it doesn't happen with Jews.
I posted a valid link to a valid story but you refuse to accept some Jews engage in child sex.

The latest chapter in the Jewish annals of child-brides emerged last week in Kiryat Sefer (Modi’in Illit), a Haredi town in the center of Israel not too far from where I live. A 13-year-old girl whose parents were horrified to discover that she was talking to boys

Lev Tahor: Raids may have sought evidence of child marriages | Toronto Star

The minimum age that someone can marry in Canada is 16 and while Lev Tahor members say that they respect the law, they believe children as young as 13 should be able to marry

And, for the the stuff about the blessed prophet, major Jewish leaders have advocated marriage to three year old girls.

Three Year Old Brides

Second century Rabbi Simeon ben Yohai, one of Judaism’s very greatest rabbis and a creator of Kabbalah, sanctioned pedophilia — permitting molestation [raping] of baby girls even younger than three! He proclaimed, "A proselyte who is under the age of three years and a day is permitted to marry a priest." (1) Subsequent rabbis refer to ben Yohai’s endorsement of pedophilia as "halakah", or binding Jewish law. (2) Has ben Yohai, child rape advocate, been disowned by modern Jews? Hardly. Today, in ben Yohai’s hometown of Meron, Israel, tens of thousands of orthodox and ultra-orthodox Jews gather annually for days and nights of singing and dancing in his memory.

Oh dear, one example has become something much more common.

Tell the world, do you condemn these pervert Jews as I condemn the Muslim perverts who do the same thing?

A Yes or No answer will do.

More baloney.

I assume you'll also clarify your position on old Jewish men who marry 12 year old girls.

I condemn anybody who marries a 12 year old, Jewish or Muslim. However, it is not Jews that legally and culturally allow such marriages to take place, it is Muslims.

More baloney.

I condemn anybody who marries a 12 year old, Jewish or Muslim. However, it is not Jews that legally and culturally allow such marriages to take place, it is Muslims.

I condemn all who do this, but I don't try to shift the blame from my preferred group or excuse them by suggesting other groups are worse.

I condemn all who do this, but I don't try to shift the blame from my preferred group or excuse them by suggesting other groups are worse.

Now are you getting confused with the Jewish practise of betrothal that tales place in some of the Jewish sects. Were young people are betrothed at an early age, a form of legal engagement, but not actually married until they are much older. Not at all like the Islamic practise of old men marrying pre-pubescent girls as commanded in the Koran and hadiths. If you as a muslim condemn the practise then you are seen as a blasphemer and apostate.

Forum List

Back