Hamas Ponders Referendum to Incorporate Gaza into Russia

I would condemn Jewish men who marry children, except it's not something you see in Judaism at all.

And if you believe that child marriages happen in Muslim states and condemn them, why did you try and divert by bringing up one example of a Jew doing this... ?

Ah, interesting.
You refuse to condemn this kiddie fiddling Jew, and make the excuse it doesn't happen with Jews.
I posted a valid link to a valid story but you refuse to accept some Jews engage in child sex.

Jewish Child Brides ?*Why the Barbaric Practice of Marrying Off Young Girls Persists ? The Sisterhood ? Forward.com

The latest chapter in the Jewish annals of child-brides emerged last week in Kiryat Sefer (Modi’in Illit), a Haredi town in the center of Israel not too far from where I live. A 13-year-old girl whose parents were horrified to discover that she was talking to boys

Lev Tahor: Raids may have sought evidence of child marriages | Toronto Star

The minimum age that someone can marry in Canada is 16 and while Lev Tahor members say that they respect the law, they believe children as young as 13 should be able to marry

And, for the the stuff about the blessed prophet, major Jewish leaders have advocated marriage to three year old girls.

Three Year Old Brides

Second century Rabbi Simeon ben Yohai, one of Judaism’s very greatest rabbis and a creator of Kabbalah, sanctioned pedophilia — permitting molestation [raping] of baby girls even younger than three! He proclaimed, "A proselyte who is under the age of three years and a day is permitted to marry a priest." (1) Subsequent rabbis refer to ben Yohai’s endorsement of pedophilia as "halakah", or binding Jewish law. (2) Has ben Yohai, child rape advocate, been disowned by modern Jews? Hardly. Today, in ben Yohai’s hometown of Meron, Israel, tens of thousands of orthodox and ultra-orthodox Jews gather annually for days and nights of singing and dancing in his memory.

Oh dear, one example has become something much more common.

Tell the world, do you condemn these pervert Jews as I condemn the Muslim perverts who do the same thing?

A Yes or No answer will do.

LIAR as you can not condemn a fellow muslim for following the Koran and hadiths

I condemn anybody who marries a 12 year old, Jewish or Muslim. However, it is not Jews that legally and culturally allow such marriages to take place, it is Muslims.

I condemn all who do this, but I don't try to shift the blame from my preferred group or excuse them by suggesting other groups are worse.

Now are you getting confused with the Jewish practise of betrothal that tales place in some of the Jewish sects. Were young people are betrothed at an early age, a form of legal engagement, but not actually married until they are much older. Not at all like the Islamic practise of old men marrying pre-pubescent girls as commanded in the Koran and hadiths. If you as a muslim condemn the practise then you are seen as a blasphemer and apostate.

I see you've ignored the links I posted where young girls are actually married.

I would condemn Jewish men who marry children, except it's not something you see in Judaism at all.

And if you believe that child marriages happen in Muslim states and condemn them, why did you try and divert by bringing up one example of a Jew doing this... ?

Ah, interesting.
You refuse to condemn this kiddie fiddling Jew, and make the excuse it doesn't happen with Jews.
I posted a valid link to a valid story but you refuse to accept some Jews engage in child sex.

Jewish Child Brides ?*Why the Barbaric Practice of Marrying Off Young Girls Persists ? The Sisterhood ? Forward.com

And, for the the stuff about the blessed prophet, major Jewish leaders have advocated marriage to three year old girls.

Three Year Old Brides

Second century Rabbi Simeon ben Yohai, one of Judaism’s very greatest rabbis and a creator of Kabbalah, sanctioned pedophilia — permitting molestation [raping] of baby girls even younger than three! He proclaimed, "A proselyte who is under the age of three years and a day is permitted to marry a priest." (1) Subsequent rabbis refer to ben Yohai’s endorsement of pedophilia as "halakah", or binding Jewish law. (2) Has ben Yohai, child rape advocate, been disowned by modern Jews? Hardly. Today, in ben Yohai’s hometown of Meron, Israel, tens of thousands of orthodox and ultra-orthodox Jews gather annually for days and nights of singing and dancing in his memory.

Tell the world, do you condemn these pervert Jews as I condemn the Muslim perverts who do the same thing?

Then why is child marriage illegal in most Muslim countries?

I prefer better news outlets.
Iraqi women protest against proposed Islamic law in Iraq | Reuters

This does appear to be as true as it is filthy.
A great step into stupidity for Iraq.

I propose chopping the bollocks off anyone who votes for or supports this stupidity.

Edit -
https://twitter.com/nmladenov

More evidence this story holds water.

As this appears to be true, allow me to be the first to condemn their stupid, ignorant fucking stupidity.
There is no excuse in modern society for a man to marry a very young child.
It remains illegal in most countries (Including most Muslim countries) and so it should be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fred, you do yourself no credit by using the webstain you did, from that maniac Ted Pike.

You may as well have attempted to quote from the infamous 'Protocols' and claimed it as being factual.

If you want people to buy your claim that you don't hate Jews and Judaism - then do not use hate sites as your sources. Oh, and please don't try to pretend that you didn't know what that site was.

I see you object, as I do, to Muslims marrying young girls.
I assume you'll also clarify your position on old Jewish men who marry 12 year old girls.

I await your condemnation of these people. :)
I condemn anybody who marries a 12 year old, Jewish or Muslim. However, it is not Jews that legally and culturally allow such marriages to take place, it is Muslims.

I condemn all who do this, but I don't try to shift the blame from my preferred group or excuse them by suggesting other groups are worse.
Again you miss the point entirely. When a Jew or Christian marries a 12 year old, it is considered criminal and they are put in jail. While in some Muslim nations this act is considered legal. That is why child brides are prevalent among Muslims and it occurs predominately in Muslim nations. The course of the problem is Islam and Mohammad's marriage to eight year old Aisha.

The facts are not on your side. We've discussed this subject in detail before, if you'd like I can post the numbers.

You can run, but you can't hide.

Ah, interesting.

Three Year Old Brides

It is not and, and in those that it is illegal, the law is not enforced at all.

Now are you getting confused with the Jewish practise of betrothal that tales place in some of the Jewish sects. Were young people are betrothed at an early age, a form of legal engagement, but not actually married until they are much older. Not at all like the Islamic practise of old men marrying pre-pubescent girls as commanded in the Koran and hadiths. If you as a muslim condemn the practise then you are seen as a blasphemer and apostate.

I see you've ignored the links I posted where young girls are actually married.

Not at all as most did state BETROTHAL and not actual marriage. As I said it is a common practise amongst Hassidic Jews, just a legalised form of engagement.
On the other hand I note you have not commented on the Islamic commands in the Koran and hadiths to be like the perfect muslim and have sex with 9 year old girls, or to rape pre-pubescent girls in the blood of their fathers who you have just killed.

I know enough of Jewish culture and Islamic culture to know which is of greatest concern to the world at large.

Ah, interesting.

Three Year Old Brides

Why does it still take place in such civilised Islamic nations as Turkey. The Islamic nations can pay lip service to the rest of humanity all they want, it does not alter the fact that child brides are common in all Islamic nations. We have even had them here in the UK and we had to pass laws to control the practise. Far too many babies born to 12 year old Islamic girls forced into marrying their 20 year old cousins.

I prefer better news outlets.
Iraqi women protest against proposed Islamic law in Iraq | Reuters

This does appear to be as true as it is filthy.
A great step into stupidity for Iraq.

I propose chopping the bollocks off anyone who votes for or supports this stupidity.

Edit -
https://twitter.com/nmladenov

More evidence this story holds water.

As this appears to be true, allow me to be the first to condemn their stupid, ignorant fucking stupidity.
There is no excuse in modern society for a man to marry a very young child.
It remains illegal in most countries (Including most Muslim countries) and so it should be.

They are just following the commands of their religion like good muslims. Their neighbours even had a book printed that details how to have sex with babies, children and animals.

Here are some excerpts from “Tahrirolvasyleh” which Muslims probably don’t want you to know about Islam:

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable. If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister… It is better for a girl to marry at such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband’s house, rather than her father’s home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven

["Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990]

A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, but selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.

If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed as quickly as possible and burned.

Wine and all intoxicating beverages are impure, but opium and hashish are not.

If a man sodomises the son, brother, or father of his wife after their marriage, the marriage remains valid.

During sexual intercourse, if the penis enters a woman’s vagina or a man’s anus, fully or only as far as the circumcision ring, both partners become impure, even if they have not reached puberty; they must consequently perform ablutions.

If a father (or paternal grandfather) marries off his daughter (or granddaughter) in her absence without knowing for a certainty that she is alive, the marriage becomes null and void as soon as it is established that she was dead at the time of the marriage.

It is not illegal for an adult male to ‘thigh’ or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her. ["The Little Green Book"]
If a man commits adultery with an unmarried woman, and subsequently marries her, the child born of that marriage will be a bastard unless the parents can be sure it was conceived after they were married. A child born of an adulterous father is legitimate.

LiveLeak.com - The Ayatollah Khomeini?s Book: Sex with Children and Animals

Again you miss the point entirely. When a Jew or Christian marries a 12 year old, it is considered criminal and they are put in jail. While in some Muslim nations this act is considered legal. .

Well, golly gosh.

Minimum Legal Age of Consent - Female

If you take a look at the map, the majority of legal early sex is in non Muslim countries.
The Vatican allows sex at 14, far lower than most Muslim countries.

I still don't get the idea of the kiddie fiddling prophet stuff.
You have to look at history before you make judgement.

Bible: Child Marriage in Ancient Israelite times ? Paedophilia? | Discover The Truth

In Biblical times people were married at a very young age. Girls were usually betrothed before they reached puberty – majority of the time the marriage would have consummated when the girl reached puberty, and that was usually between the ages of 8, 9 or older,(Note: when a girl reached puberty prior to the 20th century, she was considered to be an adult in most cultures/societies). In this article I will mostly quote Scholarly sources to prove that marriage in ancient Israelite times took place at a very young age, sometimes the girls who were married off were pre-pubescent. There was no law against a pre-pubescent girl being married off. Actually as you will read further, you will come to realise that the Mishnah (Jewish law) gave approval for a Man to have intercourse to a betrothed girl, any-time after the age of three years old.

In other words, everyone did it, even the Jews.
Will you be condemning ancient Jews for their sex with three year old kids, or is that just a thing from history?

Again you miss the point entirely. When a Jew or Christian marries a 12 year old, it is considered criminal and they are put in jail. While in some Muslim nations this act is considered legal. .

Well, golly gosh.

If you take a look at the map, the majority of legal early sex is in non Muslim countries.

Bible: Child Marriage in Ancient Israelite times ? Paedophilia? | Discover The Truth

In Biblical times people were married at a very young age. Girls were usually betrothed before they reached puberty – majority of the time the marriage would have consummated when the girl reached puberty, and that was usually between the ages of 8, 9 or older,(Note: when a girl reached puberty prior to the 20th century, she was considered to be an adult in most cultures/societies). In this article I will mostly quote Scholarly sources to prove that marriage in ancient Israelite times took place at a very young age, sometimes the girls who were married off were pre-pubescent. There was no law against a pre-pubescent girl being married off. Actually as you will read further, you will come to realise that the Mishnah (Jewish law) gave approval for a Man to have intercourse to a betrothed girl, any-time after the age of three years old.

Will you be condemning ancient Jews for their sex with three year old kids, or is that just a thing from history?

In the middle east, on the books, minimum age is 15. Places like Yemen have no minimum.

Here are some excerpts from “Tahrirolvasyleh” which Muslims probably don’t want you to know about Islam:

Most Muslims have never read it, or care about it.
One man's opinion does not mean "Muslims" do it.

Oh look, these Jews engage in child sex so all Jews must do it.
Is that true or is it just some, more extreme, Jews?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/10/n...g-child-sexual-abuse.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

or maybe it's common for Jews to screw children

Raising awareness of child sexual abuse in Jewish communities | JPost | Israel News

You see, no matter how much posters try to blame Muslims for all the child sex in the world, we all have to admit there are problems in all communities and work together to get rid of these problems.

Well, golly gosh.

We aren't talking about ancient times, dipstick.

A Jewish girl isn't considered a "woman" and responsible for her sins in the eyes of God until after her first menustration and bat mitzvah which occurs after the age of 13.

Your 54 year old Mohammad engaged Aisha when she was only six and then married er raped her when she turned 8. This description of Mohammad "the perfect human being" is in your holy book.

Like to see the verses? You keep squirming to avoid the truth, but it's not going to help.

Well, golly gosh.

In the middle east, on the books, minimum age is 15. Places like Yemen have no minimum.
That's because women are treated like property and worse than cattle.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/10/n...g-child-sexual-abuse.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Raising awareness of child sexual abuse in Jewish communities | JPost | Israel News

You see, no matter how much posters try to blame Muslims for all the child sex in the world, we all have to admit there are problems in all communities and work together to get rid of these problems.

Try as you might, Freddie, there is no comparison since this child marriage is so common in the Muslim world. be it in the Middle East, Southeast Asia or Africa. regardless of it being legal or not. I am glad to see, though, that you yourself don't like the thought of child marriages. Some of these men can actually be the grandfathers of the girls that they marry, and you wonder what in the world they talk about with these young girls.

Child abuse happens in every religion. We're talking about child marriages , which are most prevalent among Muslims.
Nobody is saying all Muslims do it and nobody is saying all Muslims are bad.

Talmud says that a girl should be of age three years after her menses begins. It allows her body to adjust.

Well, golly gosh.

We aren't talking about ancient times, dipstick.

A Jewish girl isn't considered a "woman" and responsible for her sins in the eyes of God until after her first menustration and bat mitzvah which occurs after the age of 13.

Your 54 year old Mohammad engaged Aisha when she was only six and then married er raped her when she turned 8. This description of Mohammad "the perfect human being" is in your holy book.

Like to see the verses? You keep squirming to avoid the truth, but it's not going to help.

We aren't talking about ancient times, dipstick.....unless it suits you to bring it up and dosen't make Jews look bad.

Again you refuse to condemn or even admit there are Jews with this problem.
Why is that?

Well, golly gosh.

By the time of the invention of islam by the kiddy fiddler Mohamed most societies had already moved away from child brides and selling children as prostitutes. Along comes Mohamed and islam and the first things he does is make sex with children acceptable and murder a common occurrence. After practising what he preaches he approaches his brother and says I want your daughter as my wife, and had to change Islamic law to achieve his aim. This set the scene for a major influx of perverts joining the new islam, just as the caravan raids and other thefts had attracted criminals.
So by the 7c everone didn't do it as they had more morals than the filthy muslims, who are still practising their perversions today. Don't like it get out of islam and become civilised.

Forum List

Back