First images 'show Israel preparing to flood Hamas tunnels with sea water as troops set up pipes and pumps in Gaza'

no matter how you approach it..its a war crime
They should have thought about those considerations before slaughtering innocent, unarmed Israelis. Oh, and the world outrage? Fark 'em. THIS TIME neither they nor those who agree with them get a vote. FINISH THE JOB.

no matter how you approach it..its a war crime

And launching unguided missiles at civilians isn't?
At least the Israelis only target military sights.
Not only that the Israelis warn Palestinians that the building they plan to bomb by "knocking on the door" first.
I assume you know what that means but it wouldnt surprise me if you didnt being a low IQ liberal.

And launching unguided missiles at civilians isn't?
At least the Israelis only target military sights.
Not only that the Israelis warn Palestinians that the building they plan to bomb by "knocking on the door" first.
I assume you know what that means but it wouldnt surprise me if you didnt being a low IQ liberal.

The left will endorse any crime as long as it results in dead Jews.

Since Hamas ended the ceasefire when it learned hostages in its control had been killed by IDF bombs (or artillery, I dunno) and not Hamas .... it seems to me that the IDF is prepared to kill everyone in the tunnels rather than leave the hostages to the mercy of Hamas.
Any surviving hostages at this point might prefer that. Especially the women.

Forum List

Back