Hamas Ponders Referendum to Incorporate Gaza into Russia

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
As if Russia doesn't have enough trouble with the Muslims now!!!

Hamas Ponders Referendum to Incorporate Gaza into Russia
March 19, 2014
by Daniel Greenfield

If Putin really wants a Middle Eastern port and a million violent Muslims, some Russian women in Gaza know where he can find one.

According to the pro-Hamas Palestine Information Center there are around 50,000 Russian women in Gaza imported as brides who are proposing a referendum to have Gaza follow Crimea by seeking anschluss with Russia.

Continue reading at:

Hamas Ponders Referendum to Incorporate Gaza into Russia | FrontPage Magazine

What the fuck did I just read

Evidently some of the men in Gaza like zoftig light-hair women. I wonder if these women are Muslims who come from Chechnya and miss being part of Mother Russia.

Evidently some of the men in Gaza like zoftig light-hair women. I wonder if these women are Muslims who come from Chechnya and miss being part of Mother Russia.
The Gaza men like anything that squats to pee but the last thing they want is to be part of Russia. The first rocket that came across the border would attract a swarm of Hellfire missles and a carpet bombing, I'll betcha.

The Gaza men like anything that squats to pee but the last thing they want is to be part of Russia. The first rocket that came across the border would attract a swarm of Hellfire missles and a carpet bombing, I'll betcha.

OOOOOOOOOOO Yes please, the thought has made me all shivery and flushed.

>>the report about setting up this kind of initiative group has thus far failed to be confirmed by other sources, as well as by other language versions of the Palestinian Information Centre, owned by the radical movement HAMAS, currently at the helm in the Gaza Strip, NEWSru Israel points out. Nor has there been any reaction from the HAMAS leadership to the news. The publication suggests in this context that the Russian language version report is just a canard to attract more readers amid the general interest in the Crimea joining Russia issue.<<

Don't go jumping out of your skin

Golly gee, who would have thought Russia might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

Bullshit.

The story comes from here

NEWSru.co.il - íîâîñòè Èçðàèëÿ :: Ñàéò ÕÀÌÀÑ: ñåêòîð Ãàçû áóäåò ïðîñèòüñÿ â ñîñòàâ Ðîññèéñêîé Ôåäåðàöèè

An extremist Jewish site.

They quote,

?????? ???? ????? ????????? ? ?????? ?????????? ?????????

When you look to see who owns that, it's hidden but their email is [email protected]
Mail.ru is a sort od Russian hotmail.

I smell a rat - a fucking big one.
The story is bullshit.

OP reported, with a request to move this to the tin foil hat forum.

Bullshit.

NEWSru.co.il - íîâîñòè Èçðàèëÿ :: Ñàéò ÕÀÌÀÑ: ñåêòîð Ãàçû áóäåò ïðîñèòüñÿ â ñîñòàâ Ðîññèéñêîé Ôåäåðàöèè

They quote,

When you look to see who owns that, it's hidden but their email is [email protected]

The story is bullshit.

You read Russian, Freddie? In many places of the world, women have been imported as brides so this is nothing new. You too can learn to like borscht and can bring in one of these Russian women as your second wife. For all we know, they might be the 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife of some Gazan men. I am sure the readers have figured out that Freedie "always smell a rat" when he doesn't like something that is posted. However, the Arab and other Muslim sites are all so legitimate to him, right, Freddie?

According to the pro-Hamas Palestine Information Center there are around 50,000 Russian women in Gaza imported as brides

Oh dear ......

The CIA suggest the male to female ratio is about 1:1 so there is no 'woman' shortage, thus suggesting the story is bullshit.
Given there are only about 1,816,379 people in Gaza, 472,261 being males between 15 and 54 years old, 50,000 Russian brides seems even less likely.

Let me look further....

Russian wives in Gaza long for home - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Birova isn't the only Russian here in Gaza: There are more than 80 Russian women married to Gazan men living in the Strip.

That suggests the crap in the OP is a little in error, well, about 49,920 in error.

It's a planted story, designed to make idiots look stupid - it worked a treat. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
However, there is some good news (real as well - bonus), Russia may develop gas fields off Gaza.
It'd be interesting so see what would happen if the bastard IDF attacked that.

However, there is some good news (real as well - bonus), Russia may develop gas fields off Gaza.

Man, you are seriously full of hate. I pity scumbags like you .

BTW, attacking gas fields is a Muslim terrorist tactic :eusa_hand:

I talk about a specific group, known for mass murder, not Jews in general.
You talk about Muslims.

I suspect you can't see what you are.

I talk about a specific group, known for mass murder, not Jews in general.
You talk about Muslims.

I suspect you can't see what you are.

I also talked about a specific group, Muslim TERRORISTS, known for genocide, MASS MASS MASS murder, rape, pillaging and turning the Middle East into a shithole.

IDF is know for mass murder ?? LOL, spoke like a true Palestinian propagandist.
Get a dictionary and learn what the word 'murder' is.

The IDF is known for retaliating against its enemies so hard, that they will think twice about attacking Israel again.

Don't want civilian collateral damage casualties?? Stop attacking the most armed country in the Middle East. Seems pretty easy, don't you think?

According to the pro-Hamas Palestine Information Center there are around 50,000 Russian women in Gaza imported as brides

Oh dear ......

The CIA suggest the male to female ratio is about 1:1 so there is no 'woman' shortage, thus suggesting the story is bullshit.
Given there are only about 1,816,379 people in Gaza, 472,261 being males between 15 and 54 years old, 50,000 Russian brides seems even less likely.

Let me look further....

Birova isn't the only Russian here in Gaza: There are more than 80 Russian women married to Gazan men living in the Strip.

That suggests the crap in the OP is a little in error, well, about 49,920 in error.

It's a planted story, designed to make idiots look stupid - it worked a treat. :D

Not saying I believe that there are 50 000 Russian women living in Gaza, but
It doesn't say there are 80 Russian women in Gaza
It says there are 80 Russian woman in Gaza MARRIED TO GAZEN MEN

Bullshit.

They quote,

The story is bullshit.

What a sad loser you are, it is very easy to find out who the owners of a site are by using Whois. And you get this information

Domain name:
palestine-info.co.uk

Registrant:
Palestinian Information Cener

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
na
Al-doha
na
Qatar
Registrar:
Register.com Inc [Tag = REGISTER-DOT-COM]
URL: Register Domain Names at Register.com - Business Web Hosting Services and Domain Name Registration Provider

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 10-Apr-2002
Expiry date: 10-Apr-2016
Last updated: 24-Feb-2014

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns1.afraid.org
ns2.afraid.org
ns3.afraid.org
ns4.afraid.org

Oh dear ......

Let me look further....

If it was it certainly made you look very stupid.

Forum List

Back