Hamas is taking hostages cuz they know biden will pay billions for their release

I wonder if any of the weapons and equipment being used against Israel today were a part of the motherload of weapons Biden abandoned in Afghanistan.

I wonder if any of the weapons and equipment being used against Israel today were a part of the motherload of weapons Biden abandoned in Afghanistan.

Even worse, the weapons given to Ukraine were then re-sold to these terrorists.

Last edited:
It`s past time for us to cut this Israel colony loose. Let them deal with the enemies they created, on their own.
trump did help start this. was it really necessary to move the embassy to jerusalem or approve of the settlements?

@
They create enemies just by being modern, forward-thinking Jews instead of inbred troglodyte Arabs who view murder as their top priority in life.

You are simply too utterly primitive to understand.

or maybe they create enemies by bulldozing the homes of peaceful arabs? by preventing access to the temple mount?

"they hate us for our freedom and our prosperity" g w bush

no george, they hate is because our corporations are stealing their oil and our bipartisan policy of are "israel first"

The jihadies are crazy but they arent stupid

Taking hostages is a very smart move on their part
Taking women and children might earn them short term gains, but once the hostages are returned, the gloves will come off. Israel is not going to forget this any time soon. I personally wouldnt care if they wiped out every last Palestinian over this.

Forum List

Back