What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I like just about anything that can be labeled as ice cream but my favorite is Butter Pecan.:razz:

tigerbob - Sorry. Being a newbie I didn't have a clue BUT ice cream is so good that I think it deserves to be discussed frequently and in large volume. What if a brand new flavor came down the pike that you didn't know about? It would be a shame to not be informed about these important matters...

tigerbob - Sorry. Being a newbie I didn't have a clue BUT ice cream is so good that I think it deserves to be discussed frequently and in large volume. What if a brand new flavor came down the pike that you didn't know about? It would be a shame to not be informed about these important matters...

it certainly would.

i guess i'd say coffee.

Coffee and cookies 'n cream. Yes, you could mix those two together and that'd be really good too. Heath Bar Crunch too. Yum.

Agree. And it wasn't a criticism, merely letting you know there is already a lot of food for thought on this (excuse the pun).

it certainly would.

i guess i'd say coffee.

BINGO! And not just any coffee. Haagen Dasz. I've loved it for 15 years.

Now, I like coffee. In fact, I probably would not even get out of bed in the morning if there was no coffee in the house. I am also very fond of ice cream. Any ice cream but I have deep emotional bonds with BUTTER PECAN. However, I'm not sure it's a good thing to mix the two together... To me, eating coffee ice cream would be a lot like kissing your sister!

Now, I like coffee. In fact, I probably would not even get out of bed in the morning if there was no coffee in the house. I am also very fond of ice cream. Any ice cream but I have deep emotional bonds with BUTTER PECAN. However, I'm not sure it's a good thing to mix the two together... To me, eating coffee ice cream would be a lot like kissing your sister!

I don't have a sister. I've had a few sisters in law. Some have been HOT!

tigerbob - I have a pretty HOT sister-in-law too... However, all things considered, I'd rather just have the ice cream!

Coffee ice cream is heavenly. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back