Had The RWers Taken Personal Responsibility For Bush II, They Might Have Won

Bush II still broke that damn glass though...no matter WHAT you say.

:lol:
lol

How did he do that, by cutting taxes?

Only morons believe that.
Only morons believe that Mitt Romney was going to win in a landslide b/c ever lying pundit on theFOXNEWS told them so moron.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

Answer me this level-headed one.

Did Bush bring the financial troubles on our heads or no? If not then who?

Who forced banks to grant mortgages to people who couldn't pay them? Who prevented the government from reining in Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac?

Bush was fucking terrible on every single level. Yes. So did Clinton. So did Reagan. So did FDR. So did Lincoln. So had and will again Obama. This is a long time coming. You know at one point we had ZERO national debt and that was without a national income tax?

I called you partisan because I've seen you only criticize Republicans and being passively rude towards them.

How many of these USMBers on the right have you ever seen criticizing a single Republican?

Answer me this level-headed one.

Did Bush bring the financial troubles on our heads or no? If not then who?

Who forced banks to grant mortgages to people who couldn't pay them? Who prevented the government from reining in Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac?
Bush had 8 years to get it together. He FAILED! Plain and simple.

Bush was fucking terrible on every single level. Yes. So did Clinton. So did Reagan. So did FDR. So did Lincoln. So had and will again Obama. This is a long time coming. You know at one point we had ZERO national debt and that was without a national income tax?

I called you partisan because I've seen you only criticize Republicans and being passively rude towards them.

How many of these USMBers on the right have you ever seen criticizing a single Republican?

I can't think of any. They are partisan too. Most of the electorate is. It's part of the problem.

Plenty. they criticized Bush all the time.
Riiiiiiight...they don't even do it now, and he's long gone.

You expect me to believe they did it then?

Certainly none of the RW pundits criticized Bush II, they defended him at EVERY turn. I'm talking o'Reilly, Hannity, Limbaugh, Graham, Levin, and the rest on down.

I was paying attention those 8 years...it was one disaster after the next. And the right was largely silent...not to mention defensive. Until just before he left Office. Then it suddenly dawned on them how terrible Bush II was...a day late, dollar short.

You're implying that none of it is Obama's fault. I'm not saying that none of it is Bush's fault, but to imply that Obama is fault-free as well is folly.

I can't think of any. They are partisan too. Most of the electorate is. It's part of the problem.
Thank you, and considering we're coming out of 8 effing years of assault and destruction by the hands of the Bush Regime and these RWers ALL sat silent, you can imagine why I'm pretty focused on them. I'd like to see THEM hold some accountability for their nonsense first.

You can understand that...right?

You're implying that none of it is Obama's fault. I'm not saying that none of it is Bush's fault, but to imply that Obama is fault-free as well is folly.

No, no, no, no, no!

I'm "implying" that the RW has NOT held Bush to account. Period.

Will you, sir, hold him to account right now?

Can you do that?

Thank you, and considering we're coming out of 8 effing years of assault and destruction by the hands of the Bush Regime and these RWers ALL sat silent, you can imagine why I'm pretty focused on them. I'd like to see THEM hold some accountability for their nonsense first.

Sure. I'd like the same. I'd also like you Democrats to take responsibility for your faults. You can't honestly think Obama has made the economy better? More important, he has shredded the Constitution and shit on freedom. Bush did the same for sure. I honestly think they are the two most similar presidents in history. You can't continue to blame Bush for all ills in the world when Obama continued the vast majority of his policies.

Don't get me wrong. Like I said, some of it is Bush's fault! It's just less his fault now than it was 4 years ago. Some of that stuff is still in effect last I checked - the money holes of Afghanistan and Iraq, the No Child Left Behind Act, the fact that he issued a bailout long before Obama did - I do hold him accountable.

But Obama's policies... I just don't see them working. Just like I didn't see Romney's working. Maybe time will prove me wrong, but as it stands, I just have no faith in the government to fix anything, no matter which president got elected.

Don't get me wrong. Like I said, some of it is Bush's fault! It's just less his fault now than it was 4 years ago. Some of that stuff is still in effect last I checked - the money holes of Afghanistan and Iraq, the No Child Left Behind Act, the fact that he issued a bailout long before Obama did - I do hold him accountable.

But Obama's policies... I just don't see them working. Just like I didn't see Romney's working. Maybe time will prove me wrong, but as it stands, I just have no faith in the government to fix anything, no matter which president got elected.
Hmmm...seems like tepid rebuke of Bush's RW policies. I guess that's the most one can expect from a RWer. The majoritiy of you seem to not have it in you to publicly criticize one of your own, even if he happens to be THE COLOSSAL FAILURE of the century.

With that said, I thank you for your gesture.

I can tell you are a RWer, you don't believe in the LW policies, so you're prone to dislike Obama and like Bush...I get it, but don't get so rabidly upset at Obama for simply keeping the policies that Bush and the Neocons initiated, especially after sitting idly by while they did this. This is what gets people angry. This is why Romney lost so badly, and why the teabaggers in Congress got their walking papers. The American People don't like hypocrisy.

I haven't noticed your name before tonight, welcome to the board my brother.

Your point?
That you believe, believe in, and fall for the blatant, partisan BS on the right every. single. time. Simply b/c they tell you what you want to hear. AKA...you're not interested in the facts, only your radical RW ideology.

How does posting Mitt Romney's name prove that?
B/C his recent loss is a loud symbol of yet another repudiation of the RW policies and agenda, and a massive repudiation of the RW's lies and hypocrisy. That's why.

How did Bush "assault" or "destroy" anything?

That you believe, believe in, and fall for the blatant, partisan BS on the right every. single. time. Simply b/c they tell you what you want to hear. AKA...you're not interested in the facts, only your radical RW ideology.

How does posting Mitt Romney's name prove that?
B/C his recent loss is a loud symbol of yet another repudiation of the RW policies and agenda, and a massive repudiation of the RW's lies and hypocrisy. That's why.

You haven't proven they are "lies and hypocrisy." All you've proven is that there were sufficient dumb suckers to keep Obama in office.

Instead of holding Bush accountable for the COLOSSAL failure that he was, for damn near bringing total and complete FINANCIAL COLLAPSE on not just the good ole' U.S. of A., but the entire world economy, instead of being outraged over Bush's wanton and MASSIVE SPENDING, waste, fraud and abuse on two unecessary and trumped up wars, they instead chose silence. To Bush, and waited for Obama to come in to Office and heap all that rage and anger on him. Who DIDN'T bring all that upon us.

The man who's fixing it...they are INCENSED at/about...not the man who caused it.

America saw that, and didn't like. Didn't like it one bit, and thus voted him back in.

Republicans would do well to practice what they preach.

Not one of them can tell me they don't support Bush II. I've many many anti-Bush posts and threads and I see most of not all RWers on here either pass the buck to someone else, or outright wrap their arms around Bush II in support stating things like "he wasn't that bad", "Obama's worse" "at least he kept us safe."

They simply. have. not. learned. Unfornately...for them.

I really hope you stick around for four more years just so I can say "I told you."
Told me what?

Even if Obama fails outright...as you stated. He failed in cleaning up BUSH'S MESS...COLOSSAL FAILURE himself. Do you agree?

Why would I agree to a lie? He owns the economy now, the recession ended 3 months after he took office. Blaming Bush only works if you are dealing with mental midgets.

Presidents always have a worse second term than first, it happened with the Reagan and Clinton, it will happen with Obama. When nothing he does makes things any better, and we go into the longest and weakest recovery in the nations history, even Obama won't be able to spin it.

Forum List

Back