Had The RWers Taken Personal Responsibility For Bush II, They Might Have Won

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Instead of holding Bush accountable for the COLOSSAL failure that he was, for damn near bringing total and complete FINANCIAL COLLAPSE on not just the good ole' U.S. of A., but the entire world economy, instead of being outraged over Bush's wanton and MASSIVE SPENDING, waste, fraud and abuse on two unecessary and trumped up wars, they instead chose silence. To Bush, and waited for Obama to come in to Office and heap all that rage and anger on him. Who DIDN'T bring all that upon us.

The man who's fixing it...they are INCENSED at/about...not the man who caused it.

America saw that, and didn't like. Didn't like it one bit, and thus voted him back in.

Republicans would do well to practice what they preach.

Not one of them can tell me they don't support Bush II. I've many many anti-Bush posts and threads and I see most of not all RWers on here either pass the buck to someone else, or outright wrap their arms around Bush II in support stating things like "he wasn't that bad", "Obama's worse" "at least he kept us safe."

They simply. have. not. learned. Unfornately...for them.

It's still Bush's fault.....how nice.
See what I mean?

I forgot to add this statement to my O.P.

Keep it up RWers, America's watching.

Let's see where this type of crap gets you in 2014 and 2016.

Liberals are incapable of taking personal responsibility for anything. It's always someone else's fault.

If someone broke a glass to bits and shards and someone else was given the task of cleaning it up, doesn't change the fact of the person that broke the glass in the first place actually broke the glass. Whether the person responsible for cleaning it up is fast, slow, or incompetent...the glass breaker remains the glass breaker.

And Bush II, my very angry and wrong friends....broke the damn glass!

When will you RWers get that through your thick, stupid skulls!?!?

*SMH*

If someone broke a glass to bits and shards and someone else was given the task of cleaning it up, doesn't change the fact of the person that broke the glass in the first place actually broke the glass. Whether the person responsible for cleaning it up is fast, slow, or incompetent...the glass breaker remains the glass breaker.

*SMH*

I would like to play this game.

Clinton is responsible for the housing collapse and Democrats are responsible for the downturn in the economy once they won the House in 2006.

*SMH*

I would like to play this game.

Clinton is responsible for the housing collapse and Democrats are responsible for the downturn in the economy once they won the House in 2006.
Bush II still broke that damn glass though...no matter WHAT you say.

:lol:
lol

Instead of holding Bush accountable for the COLOSSAL failure that he was, for damn near bringing total and complete FINANCIAL COLLAPSE on not just the good ole' U.S. of A., but the entire world economy, instead of being outraged over Bush's wanton and MASSIVE SPENDING, waste, fraud and abuse on two unecessary and trumped up wars, they instead chose silence. To Bush, and waited for Obama to come in to Office and heap all that rage and anger on him. Who DIDN'T bring all that upon us.

The man who's fixing it...they are INCENSED at/about...not the man who caused it.

America saw that, and didn't like. Didn't like it one bit, and thus voted him back in.

Not one of them can tell me they don't support Bush II. I've many many anti-Bush posts and threads and I see most of not all RWers on here either pass the buck to someone else, or outright wrap their arms around Bush II in support stating things like "he wasn't that bad", "Obama's worse" "at least he kept us safe."

You crack me up...
Do you believe any of the crap you spit out.
The Democrats voted in favor of your so called illegal wars...

BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, blah, blah, blah....

Your just a racist punk bitch Marc....

It's all whitey's fault....

What's your excuse going to be in 4 years....

In a Galaxy far far away...they have noticed that their flax capacitors are not working as well as they used to...

Oh yeah....I get it.

It's Bush's fault...

Like my good friend on USMB says....

Chris said:
George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 32 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

McCain tried to do something about Fannie Mae in 2005, but got shouted down by the Congressional Black Caucus.

When will the congressional black caucus and Dodd be held accountable for forcing banks to give loans to the poor who could not afford it?

Like my good friend on USMB says....

Chris said:
George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 32 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Looks like a little over 50% of the country feels that way at least...

So Marc, how many times are you going to defend Pro Choice politics and quote Matthew 15 in your sig line...

Can't defend this one can you...
Of course I can, don't be stupid.

That's a personal choice b/w the individual and God.

God Himself gives man freedom. He has set rules in place, The 10 Commandments, for man to follow, but man is free to choose Satan. God doesn't like it, but he allows it, otherwise it wouldn't be called freedom.

That's why salvation is a choice.

I can answer you with a dissertation if necessary, but I'll just give you the raw meet.

It's down to personal choice. The individual will one day have to give account to God, not to me, not to you, or not to the USA Guvmunt.

With that said, don't think I haven't noticed how you and all the other RWers who've responded to this thread have ignored the O.P. ...everything and anything but give account for Bush's failures huh? I get it.

lol

Last edited:
So Marc, how many times are you going to defend Pro Choice politics and quote Matthew 15 in your sig line...

Can't defend this one can you...
Of course I can, don't be stupid.

That's a personal choice b/w the individual and God.

God Himself gives man freedom. He has set rules in place, The 10 Commandments, for man to follow, but man is free to choose Satan. God doesn't like it, but he allows it, otherwise it wouldn't be called freedom.

That's why salvation is a choice.

I can answer you with a dissertation if necessary, but I'll just give you the raw meet.

It's down to personal choice. The individual will one day have to give account to God, not to me, not to you, or not to the USA Guvmunt.

With that said, don't think I haven't noticed how you and all the other RWers who've responded to this thread have ignored the O.P. ...everything and anything but give account for Bush's failures huh? I get it.

lol

So you took the personal choice excuse, sorta knew you would, weak excuse...

Yeah, you to will have to give account for supporting abortion, the sword cuts both ways...

I love how you and your brethren dismiss 9/11/01, like it never happened or had no impact...

Not one of the Democrats leaders believed anything different about Saddam or Iraq, how many quotes do you need?

Would you like to debate the Housing Crisis? Clinton screwed up the housing market, FHA DPA was his first official act in opening the door to zero down loans, this was done by Bill Clinton, no one else...

Forum List

Back