An honest question to liberals/Democrats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JustSomeGuy, Nov 10, 2012.

1. JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Do you honestly believe that your party's economic and fiscal path is remotely sustainable? If you do, then how do you figure? I would like real world examples.

If we look at countries such as Greece, Spain, Italy, Portugal, France, the U.K, Argentina and Venezuela-- all of which we seem to be trying to emulate-- they are all facing an economic disaster greater than what the U.S. is currently facing, yet you seemingly figure that it will be "different" in the case of the U.S.

It's said insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Anyway, enlighten me.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  2. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,677
    Why do you have to start your question with an insult? I'm give my opinions here daily. If you you don't think I'm being honest, FUCK YOU. Why do you CONS think you can slip this "I'm so superior shit" by us. Lurk a little while longer before posting, noob. We already have enough clueless assholes around here.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. JustSomeGuy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    There was no insult in my post.

So do you care to answer the question, or is that an admission that you cannot?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. mamooth

mamooth Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,682
    So why did you make up an idiot story that the liberals wanted to emulate Greece?

Try asking an honest question, and you won't get the abuse you so richly deserved for the crap you tried to pull.

5. JustSomeGuy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    All of those countries mentioned have similar economic policies, and they are all headed in the same direction. You can scream foul if you want, but those same policies are the exact same ones that liberals/Democrats are trying to institute in the U.S. If you consider that an insult, then that says more about your economic position than anything else and your refusal to put it against reality than anything else.

Anyway, my question still stands.

6. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,869
    Your first mistake is assuming this is a ‘liberal/democratic’ economic position.

It’s not.

Otherwise your question stands only for partisan ignorance.

7. Black_Label

Black_Label Registered Democrat

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +514
    None of those countries have anything even remotely close to US democratic policies.

Beyond epic fail.

8. JustSomeGuy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Oh? And how are they different?

Not yet, hence the "trying to institute" portion of my post.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  9. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,051
    During the last 8 presidents, 2/3rds of all new jobs were created under Democratic administrations. The first four years Clinton was in office, he worked to reduce the debt given to him by Reagan and Bush. The end of his second term, we saw a surplus.

Obama's first year, the one year debt was over 1.4 trillion. This year, it's barely over a trillion. He has cut that yearly debt by nearly a third. At this rate, if we can keep Republicans out of office, we can have a balanced budget in 5 or 6 years. Remember, Mitt Romney wanted to spend TWO TRILLION on a military to fight, uh, to fight, so who were we going to fight? al Qaeda doesn't have a Navy or an Army.

Remember, under Clinton, a "work requirement" was added for people receiving welfare. Remember, Romney accused Obama of ending it. It was another lie. Auto company CEO's had to come out and publicly accuse Romney of "lying". Who could trust such a person?

Anyway, I hoped this helped. You sit in front of Google. Try not to get your information from Fox. It's Arab owned and I don't believe it's friendly to this country. Try government sites. It's where the best info is.

10. RosieS

RosieS Partisan Courtesan Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747
    Why be insulted by bullcrap? There is no honest ? to be seen here so on to the next thread.

Regards from Rosie