Had The RWers Taken Personal Responsibility For Bush II, They Might Have Won

Instead of holding Bush accountable for the COLOSSAL failure that he was, for damn near bringing total and complete FINANCIAL COLLAPSE on not just the good ole' U.S. of A., but the entire world economy, instead of being outraged over Bush's wanton and MASSIVE SPENDING, waste, fraud and abuse on two unecessary and trumped up wars, they instead chose silence. To Bush, and waited for Obama to come in to Office and heap all that rage and anger on him. Who DIDN'T bring all that upon us.

The man who's fixing it...they are INCENSED at/about...not the man who caused it.

America saw that, and didn't like. Didn't like it one bit, and thus voted him back in.

Republicans would do well to practice what they preach.

Not one of them can tell me they don't support Bush II. I've many many anti-Bush posts and threads and I see most of not all RWers on here either pass the buck to someone else, or outright wrap their arms around Bush II in support stating things like "he wasn't that bad", "Obama's worse" "at least he kept us safe."

They simply. have. not. learned. Unfornately...for them.
Nothing gives me more joy than to get these types of responses...
The Infidel said:
Hi, you have received -1281 reputation points from The Infidel.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
dont lecture Reps... blacks voted for a liar-a marxist- a fucking coward- and a man who would rather watch a baby die after a botched abortion than to save it - ALL BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. Fuck you Marc - Fuck you

Regards,
The Infidel

Note: This is an automated message.
That makes KNOW that I'm hitting home.

:lol:
lol

He not only followed the Bush timeline, he actually sent Biden to try to negotiate a new agreement that would have kept troops in Iraq past the deadline agreed to by Bush. Yet you want to give him credit for ending the war, and call me dishonest for refusing to give it to him.

As for Gitmo, Obama blamed the Democrats in his own party for it not being open, why should I think he is lying about that? Especially since he had a super majority three for a few months, and could easily have passed it even if every Republican opposed it.

By the way, there were at least one, possibly two, republicans in the Senate that would have voted with him on that issue.
I'm very glad you're being honest about this supposed super-majority the Dems had. It was EXTREMELY short-lived. With that said, we had a number of conserva-dems that were too afraid to lose their seat and placated to their radical RW constituents. How many times does someone has to remind you that Democrats are not Republicans...they DO NOT vote in lock-step. They have to be convinced, coerced and coddled.

That's why we never had a super-majority as the RW likes to put it.

I'm crediting you for your honesty though...gotta start somewhere. :thup:

What the fuck difference does it make? Do we have magic money that makes it somehow better for one party to spend and not the other? Does that somehow change just because a different party is in charge? I specifically said that the problem began in 1962, and has gotten worse every year. That means I blame both parties, not just one. your pathetic attempt to make it seem like I am being partisan just makes you look old and tired.

Ahhhhhhhhhh....the deception begins. Why don't you want to answer that question? Seems you're only interested in spewing the meme that Obama spend trillions. Full stop. Not what, why nor how. What you're mad at, or pretending to be mad at, is Obama putting the wars that Bush initiated and didn't put on the books, on the books.

So Bush used the credit card, and kept his already high spending bill artifically low, and now Obama steps up and the first thing he does is put down the money for what Bush didn't pay for. And you're demonizing HIM for it?

I get it. I get it. Carry on.

The deception began when you started this thread. You want to pretend that all the spending bills Obama signed were Bush's fault, they aren't. He signed them he owns them, He was free to veto them and demand that Congress either send him something he liked, or override his veto. Can you point to one bill that he vetoed and had over ridden that is responsible for the massive deficit?

Didn't think so.
What did Obama buy with all that money spent Windbag? Can you answer me that?

The Right cannot take responsibility for any failure of one of their own.

It never has and it never will.

Just like few Liberals I know will every admit Clinton's MAJOR role in the disaster of 2007-08, either.

Partisans are not interesting in truth, they're interesting in advancing their team.

Expecting ANY of them to approach an issue honestly is a sort of silly.

If they were interested in truth they could not be PARTISANS.
Clinton's hands are dirty, no doubt. He did a lot of RW things that jacked us up royally. I won't shield him from that criticism.

Ahhhhhhhhhh....the deception begins. Why don't you want to answer that question? Seems you're only interested in spewing the meme that Obama spend trillions. Full stop. Not what, why nor how. What you're mad at, or pretending to be mad at, is Obama putting the wars that Bush initiated and didn't put on the books, on the books.

So Bush used the credit card, and kept his already high spending bill artifically low, and now Obama steps up and the first thing he does is put down the money for what Bush didn't pay for. And you're demonizing HIM for it?

I get it. I get it. Carry on.

The deception began when you started this thread. You want to pretend that all the spending bills Obama signed were Bush's fault, they aren't. He signed them he owns them, He was free to veto them and demand that Congress either send him something he liked, or override his veto. Can you point to one bill that he vetoed and had over ridden that is responsible for the massive deficit?

Didn't think so.

The same thing they have been buying for years, votes.

Didn't think so.

The same thing they have been buying for years, votes.
That's what I thought...you don't want to answer the question, because you know what it will mean for your dead argument.

Carry on. :cool:

Instead of holding Bush accountable for the COLOSSAL failure that he was, for damn near bringing total and complete FINANCIAL COLLAPSE on not just the good ole' U.S. of A., but the entire world economy, instead of being outraged over Bush's wanton and MASSIVE SPENDING, waste, fraud and abuse on two unecessary and trumped up wars, they instead chose silence. To Bush, and waited for Obama to come in to Office and heap all that rage and anger on him. Who DIDN'T bring all that upon us.

The man who's fixing it...they are INCENSED at/about...not the man who caused it.

America saw that, and didn't like. Didn't like it one bit, and thus voted him back in.

Not one of them can tell me they don't support Bush II. I've many many anti-Bush posts and threads and I see most of not all RWers on here either pass the buck to someone else, or outright wrap their arms around Bush II in support stating things like "he wasn't that bad", "Obama's worse" "at least he kept us safe."

Show how Obama saved the day by reducing the deficit in half his first term in office:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGt4LYMXQpo]2.23.09: Obama Pledges to Cut the Deficit in Half By the End of His First Term in Office - YouTube[/ame]

The fact that they never mentioned Shrub in the whole campaign ....wouldn't allow him at the convention.. screams that they were embarrassed by him. None of that hiding of the last republican president was the dems doing. They treat him like dog shit by acting all surprised when anyone but a rw fascist speaks unkindly of him. The newGOPers NEVER take responsibility for their actions and policies. Too bad for them we are still experiencing the effects of the mountain of crap Bush left behind to clean up.

Bottom line. Republicans are liars cheats and thieves. They have no sense of honor or right and wrong. Probably cuz they are crazy christians and think if Jeebus can forgive them for their treachery...why wouldn't anyone?

Boy your partisan idiocy has no limits does it? You know king of the talking points if the Democrats had run better candidates than Gore and Kerry Bush might have never gotten elected or reelected you may ignore the part you and the Democrats played in getting eight year's of Bush by these two nominations. The irony is the Republicans followed the Democrats model with their last two nominations.

The fact that they never mentioned Shrub in the whole campaign ....wouldn't allow him at the convention.. screams that they were embarrassed by him. None of that hiding of the last republican president was the dems doing. They treat him like dog shit by acting all surprised when anyone but a rw fascist speaks unkindly of him. The newGOPers NEVER take responsibility for their actions and policies. Too bad for them we are still experiencing the effects of the mountain of crap Bush left behind to clean up.

Bottom line. Republicans are liars cheats and thieves. They have no sense of honor or right and wrong. Probably cuz they are crazy christians and think if Jeebus can forgive them for their treachery...why wouldn't anyone?
Can you repeat that again HUGGY?

This is getting bookmarked...now. :clap2:

1. Say Bush was the worst thing ever as are all RWers
2. Ignore that Obama has continued his policies and doubled down on many
3. ?????
4. Profit

Of course I can, don't be stupid.

That's a personal choice b/w the individual and God.

God Himself gives man freedom. He has set rules in place, The 10 Commandments, for man to follow, but man is free to choose Satan. God doesn't like it, but he allows it, otherwise it wouldn't be called freedom.

That's why salvation is a choice.

I can answer you with a dissertation if necessary, but I'll just give you the raw meet.

It's down to personal choice. The individual will one day have to give account to God, not to me, not to you, or not to the USA Guvmunt.

With that said, don't think I haven't noticed how you and all the other RWers who've responded to this thread have ignored the O.P. ...everything and anything but give account for Bush's failures huh? I get it.

lol

So you took the personal choice excuse, sorta knew you would, weak excuse...

Yeah, you to will have to give account for supporting abortion, the sword cuts both ways...

I love how you and your brethren dismiss 9/11/01, like it never happened or had no impact...

Not one of the Democrats leaders believed anything different about Saddam or Iraq, how many quotes do you need?

Would you like to debate the Housing Crisis? Clinton screwed up the housing market, FHA DPA was his first official act in opening the door to zero down loans, this was done by Bill Clinton, no one else...

Bush lied...people died.

It's rather quite simple.

Eloquent. Simple, much like yourself.

So for kicks, what did Bush lie about?

So you took the personal choice excuse, sorta knew you would, weak excuse...

Yeah, you to will have to give account for supporting abortion, the sword cuts both ways...

I love how you and your brethren dismiss 9/11/01, like it never happened or had no impact...

Not one of the Democrats leaders believed anything different about Saddam or Iraq, how many quotes do you need?

Would you like to debate the Housing Crisis? Clinton screwed up the housing market, FHA DPA was his first official act in opening the door to zero down loans, this was done by Bill Clinton, no one else...

Bush lied...people died.

It's rather quite simple.

Eloquent. Simple, much like yourself.

So for kicks, what did Bush lie about?

The same things Obama has lied about. no nation building for one.

List the "pork" that Obama purchased for 5 Trillion dollars...if you can.

As soon as you tell me what the fuck difference it makes.
Forget it, you don't plan on posting it, because you know it will indict Bush.

lol

In other words, you are a hack that refuses to admit that Obama signed the bills he signed. The thing I find strange is how you insist on blaming Bush for what Obama did, yet refuse to give him credit for the fact that Obama's deficit is not higher.

Forum List

Back