Guns are not the problem in Chicago..the judges and prosecutors are...

And here is the truth, again...

The truth is that we have tens of thousands of gun deaths and injuries because the NRA feeds your fetish for a quick profit.

Then you can walk quietly to your death...others choose not to....

Naw, I'd be the one turning in my gun nut neighbors for cash... and laughing at them when they got frog marched out by the ATF.

The truth is that we have tens of thousands of gun deaths and injuries because the NRA feeds your fetish for a quick profit.

Naw, I'd be the one turning in my gun nut neighbors for cash... and laughing at them when they got frog marched out by the ATF.

No...the NRA trains police officers, conducts gun safety education and lobbies to keep violent criminals in jail......you morons fight to let actual violent criminals back onto the streets....

Notice who is letting the criminals out, and which two groups are trying to keep them in....and which crimes these criminals are committing that doesn't keep them in jail for a long time...

California Democrats hate the gun, not the gunman – Orange County Register

Now that Democrats have supermajorities in the California state Legislature, they’ve rolled into Sacramento with a zest for lowering the state’s prison population and have interpreted St. Augustine’s words of wisdom to mean, “Hate the gun, not the gunman.”

I say this because, once they finally took a break from preaching about the benefits of stricter gun control, the state Senate voted to loosen sentencing guidelines for criminals convicted of gun crimes.

Currently, California law requires anyone who uses a gun while committing a felony to have their sentence increased by 10 years or more in prison — on top of the normal criminal penalty. If enacted, Senate Bill 620 would eliminate that mandate.

The bill, which passed on a 22-14 party-line vote, with support only from Democrats, now heads to the state Assembly for consideration.

Republicans and the National Rifle Association have vowed to campaign against it.

Why have Democrats suddenly developed a soft spot for criminals convicted of gun crimes? The bill’s author, state Sen. Steve Bradford, D-Gardena, says that he was motivated to write the bill after a 17-year-old riding in a car involved in a drive-by shooting was sentenced to 25 years in prison, even though he claims that he wasn’t the one who pulled the trigger.

and for all those anti-gunners who want to know where criminals get guns....well...this law lowers the prison time for those who give guns to criminals.....

Why is that?

Prop. 57, for example, very deceptively and fundamentally changed the definition of what constitutes a “non-violent” offense.

supplying a firearm to a gang member,

l
felon obtaining a firearm,

discharging a firearm on school grounds

Yes.....you will be in the same train car as your neighbors....but at least they will be innocent...

And sooner or later we will realize it's not worth our blood and treasure just like the Soviets did

But that's not being defeated because guns are wonderful. That's "leaving because you are tired of killing people with nothing to show for it."

This is the point I'm trying to get across to you gun nuts who think you done needs you some guns to fights the gummit! The government will always have bigger, better guns and they will kill a lot more of you before they finally get tired of it, if they ever do.
...and yet you LOVE this tyrannical government.

No...the NRA trains police officers, conducts gun safety education and lobbies to keep violent criminals in jail......you morons fight to let actual violent criminals back onto the streets....

The NRA is to guns what PETA is to animal cruelty... so fanatical that they forgot what their original goal was.

We already lock up 2 million people when most democracies only lock up less than 100,000. if locking people up were an answer, we'd be there already.

Yes.....you will be in the same train car as your neighbors....but at least they will be innocent...

Here's the dirty little secret. Most Germans didn't end up in the train cars, and they were happy to send their neighbors off. You see, of the many, many things you don't get about Nazi Germany is that most Germans enthusiastically supported Hitler until VE Day. Then much like children who ate too much candy, after the war, they said, "It was them...those guys who did the bad stuff."

Yeah, 50 years later, they made von Stauffenburg a hero. At the time, not so much.

And sooner or later we will realize it's not worth our blood and treasure just like the Soviets did

But that's not being defeated because guns are wonderful. That's "leaving because you are tired of killing people with nothing to show for it."

This is the point I'm trying to get across to you gun nuts who think you done needs you some guns to fights the gummit! The government will always have bigger, better guns and they will kill a lot more of you before they finally get tired of it, if they ever do.
For one, Dipshit I never said anything about fighting the government. I merely stated that there are many instances throughout history where a smaller force has defeated a larger force and our own Revolutionary war was one of them

I always knew you were a RAT

The NRA is to guns what PETA is to animal cruelty... so fanatical that they forgot what their original goal was.

We already lock up 2 million people when most democracies only lock up less than 100,000. if locking people up were an answer, we'd be there already.

Here's the dirty little secret. Most Germans didn't end up in the train cars, and they were happy to send their neighbors off. You see, of the many, many things you don't get about Nazi Germany is that most Germans enthusiastically supported Hitler until VE Day. Then much like children who ate too much candy, after the war, they said, "It was them...those guys who did the bad stuff."

Yeah, 50 years later, they made von Stauffenburg a hero. At the time, not so much.
...and you would be one of those Germans supporting the Nazi state.

I might add that Dick Durbin representing the people there is another problem in Chicago... Yet these idiots keep voting him in office over and over again.

For one, Dipshit I never said anything about fighting the government. I merely stated that there are many instances throughout history where a smaller force has defeated a larger force and our own Revolutionary war was one of them

Except it really wasn't. the problem was that the British never committed their full might to putting down the rebellion. The British Army in America never exceeded 48,000 compared to the 200,000 who served in the continental army. (40,000 at any given time.)

American Revolutionary War - Wikipedia

Except it really wasn't. the problem was that the British never committed their full might to putting down the rebellion. The British Army in America never exceeded 48,000 compared to the 200,000 who served in the continental army. (40,000 at any given time.)

Yet the smaller poorly armed force drove the Brits out and why didn't the British bring their full might to bear? Maybe they realized it was a losing proposition

Yet the smaller poorly armed force drove the Brits out and why didn't the British bring their full might to bear? Maybe they realized it was a losing proposition

Or they realized that they'd lose things they were making money on to the French and Spanish if they wasted a lot of resources in America.

But the idea that we "stood up to power' is kind of silly. More like "power couldn't be bothered because they had better things to worry about."

But that doesn't make for an exciting legend. A lot of other places got independence from Britain with a lot less fuss.

Or they realized that they'd lose things they were making money on to the French and Spanish if they wasted a lot of resources in America.

But the idea that we "stood up to power' is kind of silly. More like "power couldn't be bothered because they had better things to worry about."

But that doesn't make for an exciting legend. A lot of other places got independence from Britain with a lot less fuss.

Guerrilla tactics work denying that is naive to the point of mental retardation

So you RAT them out. Even if they've done nothing illegal

Well, on the happy day when we finally have sensible gun laws, when the 78% of us who don't own guns get sick and fucking tired of the 22% of you compensating for tiny dicks, they will be doing something illegal. That's the point.

We already have plenty of sensible gun laws what we don't have is sensible punishment for violent piece of shit low life criminals who use guns to commit crimes

Doesn't matter Joey. The English lost to a much smaller force, which has occurred numerous times in history.

Though...had you been living then, we know you would have been a traitor in support of the King.

Joe ALWAYS supports the ruling elites. He thinks they know better.

Joe ALWAYS supports the ruling elites. He thinks they know better.
A rat is a rat is a rat

Forum List

Back