Gunny's New Mod! A USMB Prediction Thread.

how do you even stand up pale? leaning over to the right like you do.....

dude is a moderate...o please...

article and care are as liberal as they come.....o please...i bet neither of them are members of "move on"....i am ...heheheee.....

matter of fact, pale, i think the next two mods need to be fem libs....

your nightmare man , your nightmare lol

You just want to be a mod! :D

my only true ambition is life..is to be the first and only pretend mod....

hell i am too petty to breath air ....much less to moderate a message board..

<--would make the queen of hearts look generous

o toro would be good...and what about the oz guy...duietric...not frogen....of course the illegals immigration forum would go nuts lol

o yes they are lol....but just not yankee fans....hell dude is a yankee....and echo....where is care from...and kitten is one...they try to say that "i am from the midwest or northwest" crap but its rather simple...you have southernors or yankees ...if you are not a southernor..then you are what....thats right a fucking yankee....

how hard is that to understand....

will gunny be reading this?

o yes they are lol....but just not yankee fans....hell dude is a yankee....and echo....where is care from...and kitten is one...they try to say that "i am from the midwest or northwest" crap but its rather simple...you have southernors or yankees ...if you are not a southernor..then you are what....thats right a fucking yankee....

how hard is that to understand....

will gunny be reading this?
Washington wasn't even a state during the civil war!:eusa_shhh:
And Care is from the south I think, but no lives in the north. :razz:

Okay trying this again. I nominate my favorite hero, Maxine, as Gunny's new mod. You guys are all wusses in comparison:

max6.jpg

Forum List

Back