Gunny's New Mod! A USMB Prediction Thread.

Why is there a need for another mod anyway... the ones we got can't keep up or something?

And if another one is in order, it's a sort of popularity contest anyway. The exiting mods vote on who they want next, so if they don't like you, you'll never see mod, hence - me. If Gunny made me a mod outside of the existing mod popularity contest, he'd probably have mods quit, but the saving grace with the mod process is, Gunny gets the last say.

But I'm not asking to be a mod. Don't want to be. There was a time but now I don't spend enough time here anyway. It's not a big deal.

There's no popularity contest. Ability to handle the job and no extremists, no friends.

Hell. I made del a mod and who likes him?:lol:

my dog, but that's because i'm the one who feeds him.

and another thing...we got a bunch of yankee mods....needs to be a southern liberal female...

Maybe we need a Canadian.

How about Torough?

Its aboot time yoo had a Canayan mod, eh. I can be cashing my pogey cheques and pounding back too-fours all day, eh, while giving yoo Yanks da business, eh!

But frankly, I'm too lazy, so I'll respectfully pass.

there's a couple of loonies in it for you, and i don't mean money.

Why is there a need for another mod anyway... the ones we got can't keep up or something?

And if another one is in order, it's a sort of popularity contest anyway. The exiting mods vote on who they want next, so if they don't like you, you'll never see mod, hence - me. If Gunny made me a mod outside of the existing mod popularity contest, he'd probably have mods quit, but the saving grace with the mod process is, Gunny gets the last say.

But I'm not asking to be a mod. Don't want to be. There was a time but now I don't spend enough time here anyway. It's not a big deal.

There's no popularity contest. Ability to handle the job and no extremists, no friends.

He doesn't really like you, he's just using you.

Bet you haven't banned the dog yet ...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back