Gunny's New Mod! A USMB Prediction Thread.

MAG Launches Exclusively on the PS3 Engaging an Unprecedented 256 Players in Online Combat - PlayStation 3 News at IGN

January 26, 2010 - FOSTER CITY, Calif. - Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) announced today the North American launch of MAG exclusively for the PlayStation 3 (PS3) computer entertainment system. Developed by Zipper Interactive—creator of the best-selling SOCOM series and one of the first studios to bring the PlayStation 2 online with SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs—MAG features unprecedented online action on a scale never before devised. A first-person, online-only shooter, MAG lets players experience battles with up to 256 real people across a global battlefield, and employs a sophisticated command structure that aligns players into squads of eight to work together in order to progress through a persistent world known as the "Shadow War."

MAG Launches Exclusively on the PS3 Engaging an Unprecedented 256 Players in Online Combat - PlayStation 3 News at IGN

January 26, 2010 - FOSTER CITY, Calif. - Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) announced today the North American launch of MAG exclusively for the PlayStation 3 (PS3) computer entertainment system. Developed by Zipper Interactive—creator of the best-selling SOCOM series and one of the first studios to bring the PlayStation 2 online with SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs—MAG features unprecedented online action on a scale never before devised. A first-person, online-only shooter, MAG lets players experience battles with up to 256 real people across a global battlefield, and employs a sophisticated command structure that aligns players into squads of eight to work together in order to progress through a persistent world known as the "Shadow War."

I actually have played SOCOM online once, ONCE!:eek:

Who said I wanted another mod? Oh yeah ... laffability. :rolleyes:

That's just Goofy acting like it must not be true.

Goofy isn't a good actor.

Maybe not. But a better actor than you are pulling shit our your ass. Seems to me when I want I new mod I go get one.

Where ya been?

i been waiting for the call up? where you been lol....so you dont do it by region...eh...well perhaps that is a mistake...

riddle me this...why are you even bothering to read this thread?

and does anyone really think any of these posts will effect gunny's mod decisions?

big2454718.jpg

Why is there a need for another mod anyway... the ones we got can't keep up or something?

And if another one is in order, it's a sort of popularity contest anyway. The exiting mods vote on who they want next, so if they don't like you, you'll never see mod, hence - me. If Gunny made me a mod outside of the existing mod popularity contest, he'd probably have mods quit, but the saving grace with the mod process is, Gunny gets the last say.

But I'm not asking to be a mod. Don't want to be. There was a time but now I don't spend enough time here anyway. It's not a big deal.

There's no popularity contest. Ability to handle the job and no extremists, no friends.

Hell. I made del a mod and who likes him?:lol:
I do, he cracks me up!

^Annie should be a Mod...

:)

peace...

and another thing...we got a bunch of yankee mods....needs to be a southern liberal female...

Maybe we need a Canadian.

How about Torough?

Its aboot time yoo had a Canayan mod, eh. I can be cashing my pogey cheques and pounding back too-fours all day, eh, while giving yoo Yanks da business, eh!

But frankly, I'm too lazy, so I'll respectfully pass.

Torough...you don't get oot and aboot enough, do ya?

Maybe we need a Canadian.

How about Torough?

Its aboot time yoo had a Canayan mod, eh. I can be cashing my pogey cheques and pounding back too-fours all day, eh, while giving yoo Yanks da business, eh!

But frankly, I'm too lazy, so I'll respectfully pass.

Torough...you don't get oot and aboot enough, do ya?

Vote for Toxi for Mod... He's got Charts and Shit!...

peace...

Who said I wanted another mod? Oh yeah ... laffability. :rolleyes:

Maybe not. But a better actor than you are pulling shit our your ass. Seems to me when I want I new mod I go get one.

Where ya been?

Freudian slips are always kinda interesting, Goofy.

And as to your revelation that when you are in need of a mod you go get one, no shit Sherlock. Imagine that. A fuckin' message board Admin gets a mod when he needs one.
You so clevah!

:lol:

Where ya been?

i been waiting for the call up? where you been lol....so you dont do it by region...eh...well perhaps that is a mistake...

riddle me this...why are you even bothering to read this thread?

and does anyone really think any of these posts will effect gunny's mod decisions?

big2454718.jpg

Your massive brain must have been burning a few synapses to figure out that this thread doesn't have any impact on Goofy's admin actions.

You are now officially declared BRILLIANT! :lol:

It looks like the truth must be revealed to you, Goofy and the two or three other geniuses here who weren't able to immediately discern what this thread is really all about.

It's nothing more than a chance to make silly suggestions about which USMB regular contributors are least likely to ever qualify for a Mod position. It gives anyone who chooses to offer a response a chance to make a quip ot two.*

Last edited:
^Annie should be a Mod...

peace...

Thanks, but no thanks.

Mal's right, Annie. BUt you have nothing to worry about.

Anybody who gets any positive comment from Mal (or from me) is forever disqualified from consideration by Goofy. [It's in that secret book of unwritten rules Goofy thinks nobody knows about.]

I Think Annie wanted me to Mark her that way... She doesn't want the Job... ;)

Make Dis a Mod!... :lol:

peace...

Thanks, but no thanks.

Anybody who gets any positive comment from Mal (or from me) is forever disqualified from consideration by Goofy. [It's in that secret book of unwritten rules Goofy thinks nobody knows about.]

peace...

Are you starting a rumor about you and Dis

or are you just confirming it? :confused:

peace...

These questions, and MANY, MANY More will be Answered not he Next Episode of:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...-maybe-you-need-to-wash-it-5.html#post1973509

^Classic Material Happening there... I Highly Suggest a Read... :rofl:

peace...

peace...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...-maybe-you-need-to-wash-it-5.html#post1973509

peace...

I did actually drop in upon seeing that incredible thread headline some time back. I just couldn't get past the graphic depiction of the wet pussy. I have not returned to that thread since.

Hell, Mal. Even I have standards.

:eusa_whistle:

peace...

I did actually drop in upon seeing that incredible thread headline some time back. I just couldn't get past the graphic depiction of the wet pussy. I have not returned to that thread since.

Hell, Mal. Even I have standards.

:eusa_whistle:

Washing Pussy is a Dirty Job, but Somebody's got to do it!...

cat-wash-1.jpg

peace...

Forum List

Back