Gunny's New Mod! A USMB Prediction Thread.

Where's Gunny going to find anyone moderate enough to make the grade?

Not on this board.

i think it will be me!

seriously....gunny does pretty good with the mod picking....since he is the one who has to put up with them and mentor them and make them behave.....i will let him pick the raw materials...

i think it will be me!

With all due respect bones... don't we have enough liberal mods already? I think it's time for another conservative mod to balance things out.

o hell no...

we got on the conservative side...gunny....crimson...del....dude

on the moderate side: echo, article, care...

i am not sure where to put kitten....

but hell no....we need a female liberal....

we dont have a true liberal mod....moderates at best...

I think that Gunny should pick someone new.

Literally.

The next person to sign up will immediately be given full admin privileges.

On second thought...maybe that's not such a good idea.

I officially started a rumor (well, it might have been an unofficial rumor) today that Gunny would soon be announcing a surprise -- his choice for new USMB Moderator.

Considering that Gunny is not exactly endorsing this notion (at least publicly) (yet), IF this thread doesn't get locked too fast, what I'd like to hear from all of you stalwart USMB members is your prediction for WHICH USMB contribuitng member who isn't already an Administrator or a Moderator is going to get the Gunny nod to assume Moderator duties here at USMB?

This may have to be turned into a poll.

Step up to the proverbial mic. Make your call. For extra fun (and possible rep recognition from your peers):

State the reason for you pick!

It won't be me.

Because I have no people skills and Gunny doesn't like me. :eusa_shhh:

Guano. He's cheap and, like most good fertilizers you can do things to make him explode. :)

I like the idea of exploding mods.

i think it will be me!

With all due respect bones... don't we have enough liberal mods already? I think it's time for another conservative mod to balance things out.

o hell no...

"MODERATE?" .... article, care? C'mon bones... they're about as LIBERAL as they come. I'd call dell and dude moderates. What I think is we should have another mod that comes down SOLID on the side of the conservatives, because we have mods that are SOLID on the side of liberals.

o hell no...

"MODERATE?" .... article, care? C'mon bones... they're about as LIBERAL as they come. I'd call dell and dude moderates. What I think is we should have another mod that comes down SOLID on the side of the conservatives, because we have mods that are SOLID on the side of liberals.

I think that we need a mod who strictly follows the USMB Rules and Regulations.

Forum List

Back