Gunny's New Mod! A USMB Prediction Thread.

o toro would be good...and what about the oz guy...duietric...not frogen....of course the illegals immigration forum would go nuts lol

You crack me up so much sometimes!.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

which is why bones should be the next mod ;).

Every month when this topic comes up I joke around about me, a comparative noob to this forum, becoming a mod but then always seriously say bones should get it.

I'm a bones man.....sure you can take that out of context :smoke: :lol:

o toro would be good...and what about the oz guy...duietric...not frogen....of course the illegals immigration forum would go nuts lol

Every month when this topic comes up I joke around about me, a comparative noob to this forum, becoming a mod but then always seriously say bones should get it.

Last thing we need is another Mod from Boston! I think there is three now, which is what I think is just so WRONG! :D

It will be a great day, when Gunny finally give it to Bones!

Last thing we need is another Mod from Boston! I think there is three now, which is what I think is just so WRONG! :D

There are two mods from the greater Boston area. Who is the third?

Im a mod, my name is just black :eusa_shhh:

Del, Art.....and.................I dunno.

Why is there a need for another mod anyway... the ones we got can't keep up or something?

And if another one is in order, it's a sort of popularity contest anyway. The existing mods vote on who they want next, so if they don't like you, you'll never see mod, hence - me. If Gunny made me a mod outside of the existing mod popularity contest, he'd probably have mods quit, but the saving grace with the mod process is, Gunny gets the last say.

But I'm not asking to be a mod. Don't want to be. There was a time but now I don't spend enough time here anyway. It's not a big deal.

Last edited:
Why is there a need for another mod anyway... the ones we got can't keep up or something?

And if another one is in order, it's a sort of popularity contest anyway. The exiting mods vote on who they want next, so if they don't like you, you'll never see mod, hence - me. If Gunny made me a mod outside of the existing mod popularity contest, he'd probably have mods quit, but the saving grace with the mod process is, Gunny gets the last say.

But I'm not asking to be a mod. Don't want to be. There was a time but now I don't spend enough time here anyway. It's not a big deal.

If this is true i'm screwed.....Article_15 knows me personally and will never go for it, he knows he will have to listen to me yapping at him about stuff too much :lol:

I officially started a rumor (well, it might have been an unofficial rumor) today that Gunny would soon be announcing a surprise -- his choice for new USMB Moderator.

Considering that Gunny is not exactly endorsing this notion (at least publicly) (yet), IF this thread doesn't get locked too fast, what I'd like to hear from all of you stalwart USMB members is your prediction for WHICH USMB contribuitng member who isn't already an Administrator or a Moderator is going to get the Gunny nod to assume Moderator duties here at USMB?

This may have to be turned into a poll.

Step up to the proverbial mic. Make your call. For extra fun (and possible rep recognition from your peers):

State the reason for you pick!

Don't have to be a contributing member.

Im a mod, my name is just black :eusa_shhh:

Del, Art.....and.................I dunno.

I think Crimson White lives in Boston or something! If not Care lives in New England, so that is close enough!:razz:
The west coast is very much getting the shaft around here.:razz:

o yes they are lol....but just not yankee fans....hell dude is a yankee....and echo....where is care from...and kitten is one...they try to say that "i am from the midwest or northwest" crap but its rather simple...you have southernors or yankees ...if you are not a southernor..then you are what....thats right a fucking yankee....

how hard is that to understand....

will gunny be reading this?

I chose people, not regions.

o yes they are lol....but just not yankee fans....hell dude is a yankee....and echo....where is care from...and kitten is one...they try to say that "i am from the midwest or northwest" crap but its rather simple...you have southernors or yankees ...if you are not a southernor..then you are what....thats right a fucking yankee....

So who is going to be?:eusa_pray:

And if another one is in order, it's a sort of popularity contest anyway. The exiting mods vote on who they want next, so if they don't like you, you'll never see mod, hence - me. If Gunny made me a mod outside of the existing mod popularity contest, he'd probably have mods quit, but the saving grace with the mod process is, Gunny gets the last say.

There's no popularity contest. Ability to handle the job and no extremists, no friends.

Hell. I made del a mod and who likes him?:lol:

So who is going to be?:eusa_pray:

Who said I wanted another mod? Oh yeah ... laffability. :rolleyes:

and another thing...we got a bunch of yankee mods....needs to be a southern liberal female...

Maybe we need a Canadian.

How about Torough?

Its aboot time yoo had a Canayan mod, eh. I can be cashing my pogey cheques and pounding back too-fours all day, eh, while giving yoo Yanks da business, eh!

But frankly, I'm too lazy, so I'll respectfully pass.

There's no popularity contest. Ability to handle the job and no extremists, no friends.

:eusa_shhh: I like Del!

I do, he cracks me up!

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back