gun facts for anti gunners...read at own risk...to your beliefs...

Wassamatta? Everybody else can simply hit "reply" and let the quotes take care of themselves, you all by yourself can't do it? Isn't it more work to manually C&P quotes individually? Yes it is. I call bullshit.

Wow, your wrong...so you attack my posting...classy..

It isn't my math it is the anti-gunners...they always say less guns mean less murders...hence, we need to ban guns...but Luxembourg and Germany show that isn't true...

Strawman. I don't see anyone saying that. And it would be "fewer guns", not "less guns" :rolleyes:

Wassamatta? Everybody else can simply hit "reply" and let the quotes take care of themselves, you all by yourself can't do it? Isn't it more work to manually C&P quotes individually? Yes it is. I call bullshit.

Wow, your wrong...so you attack my posting...classy..

And you're STILL going to all the trouble to cut out the posts you respond to. Just as you don't have the balls to direct quote, which will alert me that there's something to respond to, which enables you to talk behind people's backs. Let's face it. You're a coward.

You have fun with your cherrypicked quotes sidestepping what you don't have the balls to answer and enjoy the circle jerk with your bud there posting fag jokes and emoticons of "boobies". It demonstrates the level of where you want the dialogue to stay.

Unsubscribed. Stay classy, asswipe.

Last edited:
Pretty strict gun laws in Denmark. Homicide rate a lot lower than the US. More gun laws and few guns in Germany and a lower homicide rate than the US. I could go on and on....

It isn't my math it is the anti-gunners...they always say less guns mean less murders...hence, we need to ban guns...but Luxembourg and Germany show that isn't true...

All of Europe combined show that isn't true ( see last page......Harvard study ). People get murdered ALOT more in countries with gun bans. Its not even debatable.

Sounds like fiction, link?

Here is an uplifting gun story...a thug breaks into a senior citizen's home...she is a widow. He forces her to walk around her house and show him where her valuables are...he takes her upstairs and orders her to take her clothes off and get in her bed...she tells the thug that she remembered some cash she kept in a shoebox in her closet...he orders her to get it...she rummages around...when she turns back...she shoots the asshole and kills him with her dead husbands pistol...that she kept in the shoebox

that is an uplifting story to me...an innocent woman is saved from degradation and possibly death because she had a gun...

but the anti-gunners...if they had their choice...she would have been raped, robbed and killed...and that would be their preferred outcome...right? since you want all guns banned...right?

I heard this news story reported on my favorite radio station WLS 890 AM back in the 90s...Don Wade, recently deceased read the story from one of the papers...but you don't have to go far to find equally uplifting stories...go to sites that collect them...the NRA collects them and Predfan collects them on the firearm thread...I used to post them at Martialtalk...younreally should read the it will give the other real side to the debate...

the site...guns save lives is another good,link to find these stories...

Pretty strict gun laws in Denmark. Homicide rate a lot lower than the US. More gun laws and few guns in Germany and a lower homicide rate than the US. I could go on and on....

All of Europe combined show that isn't true ( see last page......Harvard study ). People get murdered ALOT more in countries with gun bans. Its not even debatable.

Harvard University pwns you s0n.......so.......you can go on, and on!!!:2up:

:2up:In fact, the 9 European nations with the lowest gun ownership rate have a combined murder rate that is three times that of the nine European nations with the highest gun ownership rate.:2up:

Does Owning Guns Reduce Crime

The entire paper >>>

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

Ooooooooooooooooooooooops!!!!

Here is a link to the incident I referred to...

CCW IN ACTION Ohio Woman Wasn 8217 t Abducted Thanks To Her Concealed Carry Firearm Concealed Nation

A woman in Ohio was on a walk with her dog, one that she’s taken hundreds of times before. This time however, she was met by two men who came out of the bushes with baseball bats and said “You’re coming with us”. The men were not deterred by her dog.

They were deterred however, by the firearm that the woman drew from her purse and quickly pointed toward them.

I have this and I’m not afraid to use it.

As you probably have already guessed, this sent the two men fleeing at a quick pace.

The woman, Dinah Burns, has her Ohio concealed carry permit and says that she just recently started carrying it with her while out on her walks.

Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn’t happen again, but I will be prepared.

Please post the countries and the numbers you are referencing. We can discuss.

Harvard University pwns you s0n.......so.......you can go on, and on!!!:2up:

:2up:In fact, the 9 European nations with the lowest gun ownership rate have a combined murder rate that is three times that of the nine European nations with the highest gun ownership rate.:2up:

Does Owning Guns Reduce Crime

The entire paper >>>

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

Ooooooooooooooooooooooops!!!!

Here is another defensive gun use...

Video 89 Year Old WW2 Vet Shoots Armed Robber Credits Gun With Saving His Life

We end up documenting a lot of defensive gun uses that involve the elderly. They are often targeted in crimes and are often unable to physically defend themselves against younger, stronger, faster assailants. However, most of them can still shoot.

Arthur M. Lewis, of Florida, is a World War II veteran. He says he never fired his gun during his service overseas, but he certainly had to this past weekend.

According to The Palm Beach Post,

Lewis was working behind the counter at The Jewelry Exchange at 900 N. Federal Highway when he was approached by a gun-wielding man around 3 p.m., according to an arrest report from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. Lewis said he immediately grabbed the suspect’s revolver and pulled out a .38-caliber handgun from his own pocket.

The two men wrestled for several minutes and fired shots at each other. Despite battling someone half his age, Lewis got the best of it. A man identified by the sheriff’s office as Lennard Patrick Jarvis, of Miramar, was shot six times by Lewis, including four times in the chest. Lewis’ left arm was grazed by a bullet, but he was otherwise unscathed.

Pretty sure he could have just given the guy some money and he would have left. He was looking to rob him, not kill him.

Gun safety in spotlight after Idaho boy shot - www.kivitv.com

Here is another defensive gun use...

Video 89 Year Old WW2 Vet Shoots Armed Robber Credits Gun With Saving His Life

We end up documenting a lot of defensive gun uses that involve the elderly. They are often targeted in crimes and are often unable to physically defend themselves against younger, stronger, faster assailants. However, most of them can still shoot.

Arthur M. Lewis, of Florida, is a World War II veteran. He says he never fired his gun during his service overseas, but he certainly had to this past weekend.

According to The Palm Beach Post,

Lewis was working behind the counter at The Jewelry Exchange at 900 N. Federal Highway when he was approached by a gun-wielding man around 3 p.m., according to an arrest report from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. Lewis said he immediately grabbed the suspect’s revolver and pulled out a .38-caliber handgun from his own pocket.

The two men wrestled for several minutes and fired shots at each other. Despite battling someone half his age, Lewis got the best of it. A man identified by the sheriff’s office as Lennard Patrick Jarvis, of Miramar, was shot six times by Lewis, including four times in the chest. Lewis’ left arm was grazed by a bullet, but he was otherwise unscathed.

He was looking to rob him not kill him. And the robber was probably armed because he stole the gun.

Man gets 6 -17 years in accidental shooting death - Beaumont Enterprise

here is another story...keep in mind, this one points out why the numbers Are off in some of these studies...no one was shot and the criminal ran off...so without a body, this doesn't get counted...

VIDEO Robber Enters Store Points Gun At Clerk Owner Points Own Gun At Robber Robber Loses Concealed Nation

The 250-370,000 is fictional. Well show me a site that has anything near that number of well documented defenses for a given year. 232,000 guns stolen each year is a real number.

Brain357,

Let me save you some time...here is an anti-gun site that gives the number for total accidental gun deaths...

Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence Gun Law Information Experts

In 2010, unintentional firearm injuries caused the deaths of 606 people

Sooo...

606 vs. 250-370,000 crimes stopped and lives saved...

From that same gun hating anti-gun group...

From 2005-2010, almost 3,800 people in the U.S. died from unintentional shootings.19

sooo...3,800 divided by the 5 years = 760 deaths per year...average...but they already sated that there were 606 in 2010... So even letting the round that year up by over 100...

760 accidental deaths vs. 250-370,000 crimes stopped and lives saved...

Or...to use the number you cited...

760 accidental gun deaths vs. 108,000 crimes stopped and lives saved...

Your numbers still aren't working out for you...

250-370,000 isn't fictional, Wikipedia just doesn't provide the link...I have given the name of the studies that shoe over 600-700,000 lives saved and crimes stopped and if you look up Gary Kleck, a criminologist who also did studies on this he says the number could be as high as 2.5 million...

Forum List

Back