gun facts for anti gunners...read at own risk...to your beliefs...

10527539_655473034545884_1496722112761207926_n_zps3a4241ff.jpg

What a crock. Why did they recall the Pinto and the Tylenol?? Because they were defective.

Are the guns defective?

Why not recall cars because of the 48k deaths?

LMAO.....is there anybody better than Winter at publically humiliating the far left mental cases?:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

The guy has no peer.......

Yes I am winning. 232,000 guns going right into criminal hands each year.

Hmmm...if you were to succeed in banning guns for regular people....how would you ban guns for criminals...? Considering in the anti gun paradises of China...just had a huge gun bust their ...some 9,000 illegal guns captured in a raid, in the gun control paradise of Australia...bikey gangs and foreign immigrants seem to use guns a lot...Britain...ditto...France...ditto...Japan...yakuza get guns when they want them...

So, after you ban guns for regular, law abiding people who don't commit crime...how do you stop criminals from getting guns....?

Then, once the law abiding citizens have no guns...how do you protect them from criminals who attack in gangs, or with knives, baseball bats...or illegal guns? Those crimes will still happen...the good guys will just have to endure the rapes, beatings, robberies and murders...right?

Let me add this gem from Harvard University, April of 2013 >>>>

Research concluded that........mOrE gUnS = lEsS cRiMeS

Pubished in the Journal of Law and Public Policy, their conclusion >>>>

Many people believe that owning guns only increases the amount of crime. However, a recent study published in the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy concluded that there is a negative correlation between gun ownership and violent crime in countries internationally. In other words, the more guns the less crime. The study showed that nations with strict gun control laws have substantially higher murder rates than those who do not. In fact, the 9 European nations with the lowest gun ownership rate have a combined murder rate that is three times that of the nine European nations with the highest gun ownership rate.

Here is the full paper >>>> http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

Nuddly just likes to make himself look like a jackass!!!!:fu::fu::fu: How can you conclude anything else?

Victory lap for Gigantor.

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/gigantor2.gif.html'][/URL]

Well if law abiding people didn't own guns then, 232,000 guns wouldn't be stolen each year and put into criminal hands.

Yes I am winning. 232,000 guns going right into criminal hands each year.

Hmmm...if you were to succeed in banning guns for regular people....how would you ban guns for criminals...? Considering in the anti gun paradises of China...just had a huge gun bust their ...some 9,000 illegal guns captured in a raid, in the gun control paradise of Australia...bikey gangs and foreign immigrants seem to use guns a lot...Britain...ditto...France...ditto...Japan...yakuza get guns when they want them...

So, after you ban guns for regular, law abiding people who don't commit crime...how do you stop criminals from getting guns....?

Then, once the law abiding citizens have no guns...how do you protect them from criminals who attack in gangs, or with knives, baseball bats...or illegal guns? Those crimes will still happen...the good guys will just have to endure the rapes, beatings, robberies and murders...right?

I like that paper as well...good post...

Yeah, that makes no sense....it won't stop a single violent crime...not even mass murder..without guns they will use poison gas...Japan...or bombs...mcveigh...

Wow, so now it is 250-370,000 lives saved each year? What study says 370,000 lives saved each year?

Germany has a much lower homicide rate than the US and far fewer guns. Why is that? If guns are saving so many lives we should be the safest place in the world.

Hardly...what part of 250-370,000 lives saved each year isn't sinking in...and those criminals still commit crime...that is the ugly secret to European gun laws...people are still raped, robbed, brutally beaten and murdered...and Britain has a higher violent crime rate than we do...but their victims are expected to quietly accept their fate...to just take it...while our people can stop these monsters...

So they surrender their right to be safe and suffer for it...every day...with rapes, beatings, murders and robberies where the criminals aren't afraid of the victims and know how long it will take the police to arrive...

page 651 from the Harvard study ( I can't copy from it for some reason) points out that very few murders in Russia use guns because regular people don't have them...and yet there are more murders in Russia than the United States...riddle me that one batman...

That, just shows what horseshit the argument is about banning guns to save lives...

I don't know the survey they refer to in the Wikipedia article that points out 250-370,000 lives saved and crimes stopped...you would have to find that one...but they do list the guy you are citing just before that....

And don't forget these two studies....and they are a lot higher...

The Hart survey results implied a minimum of about 640,000 annual DGUs involving handguns, while the Mauser results implied about 700,000 involving any type of gun.[37] It should be stressed, contrary to the claims of Reiss and Roth,[38] that neither of these estimates entailed the use of "dubious adjustment procedures." T

The number of homicides in Russia is dropping quite quickly.

page 651 from the Harvard study ( I can't copy from it for some reason) points out that very few murders in Russia use guns because regular people don't have them...and yet there are more murders in Russia than the United States...riddle me that one batman...

I believe even those fictional numbers only claim crimes stopped, not lives saved.

I don't know the survey they refer to in the Wikipedia article that points out 250-370,000 lives saved and crimes stopped...you would have to find that one...but they do list the guy you are citing just before that....

And don't forget these two studies....and they are a lot higher...

The Hart survey results implied a minimum of about 640,000 annual DGUs involving handguns, while the Mauser results implied about 700,000 involving any type of gun.[37] It should be stressed, contrary to the claims of Reiss and Roth,[38] that neither of these estimates entailed the use of "dubious adjustment procedures." T

Okay, is anyone going to claim that China isn't a gun control paradise...and yet...

Record number of guns knives seized in raid 1 - Chinadaily.com.cn

Guizhou police broke up a gang that was manufacturing and selling weapons and confiscated about 15,000 guns and 120,000controlled knives, the largest such seizure ever in China.

Fifteen suspects were arrested after the four-month investigation. The gang's business covered 27 provinces and municipalities,including Guangdong, Guizhou, Hunan and Sichuan.

Some crossbows were also seized.

Private citizens are not allowed to own guns, according to Chinese law.

The Chinese even control knifes and they can't keep criminals from getting them...

Do they have more than 232,000 guns stolen each year and put into criminal hands?

Okay, is anyone going to claim that China isn't a gun control paradise...and yet...

Record number of guns knives seized in raid 1 - Chinadaily.com.cn

Guizhou police broke up a gang that was manufacturing and selling weapons and confiscated about 15,000 guns and 120,000controlled knives, the largest such seizure ever in China.

Fifteen suspects were arrested after the four-month investigation. The gang's business covered 27 provinces and municipalities,including Guangdong, Guizhou, Hunan and Sichuan.

Some crossbows were also seized.

Private citizens are not allowed to own guns, according to Chinese law.

The Chinese even control knifes and they can't keep criminals from getting them...

I believe even those fictional numbers only claim crimes stopped, not lives saved

Were your numbers fictional too? after all, they don't make your argument either...

as to lives saved...whenever someone engages in violence against you, wether it is rape, robbery, beatings or murder, the chance that you might be killed is always, always there...regardless if you are lucky and aren't killed or seriously injured...by using a gun you stop the event before it can even reach that point...but you are still in danger of permanent harm or death...

Again...your numbers don't work...

232,000 guns stolen. Vs. 300-700 million guns in private hands...law abiding hands no less.

Still losing...

before you ask for my source...

HOW MANY GUNS Extrano s Alley a gun blog

So how many guns are there in America? Certainly there are more than 600 million privately owned and functioning firearms in Americans hands. How many more is a matter of conjecture. My guess is between 600 and 650 million usable firearms in private hands – but there may be more.

Ok so you are good with 232,000 guns going into criminal hands each year? You are comparing the total number of guns to a yearly rate. From 2005-2010 there were 1.4 million firearms stolen. That is a lot of guns going into criminal hands. I guess you wouldn't need a gun for defense if so many criminals weren't armed.

Again...your numbers don't work...

232,000 guns stolen. Vs. 300-700 million guns in private hands...

Still losing...

so, riddle me this batman...

From the Harvard study posted on foreign gun crime...they point out that Luxembourg does not allow handguns and other guns are tightly controlled...more than Germany...yet Lux has a higher mureder rate than Germany...9 times higher...how is that possible...?

so, riddle me this batman...

From the Harvard study posted on foreign gun crime...they point out that Luxembourg does not allow handguns and other guns are tightly controlled...more than Germany...yet Lux has a higher mureder rate than Germany...9 times higher...how is that possible...?

Where do you get this cockamamie idea that gun violence can be reduced to a mathematical formula?

Number of guns divided by firearm laws equals .... murder rate?

That's insane, dood. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back