Transgender high school runner in Oregon hears boos from crowd after winning girls' 200-meter state title

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Another male masquerading as a girl steeling a title from another hard working female. The reported boos weren't overwhelming, but it's the reaction we need to see more of. These boys need to stop being celebrated and instead start receiving the shame they deserve.

Meh, the women virtue-signaled for it no end, let them fix what they done fucked-up.....Or not.

It's high time men simply washed their hands of such things.

Most of those girl's parents are just vying for free college rides for them anyway so it's a super small percentage to start with.

Meh, the women virtue-signaled for it no end, let them fix what they done fucked-up.....Or not.

It's high time men simply washed their hands of such things.

Most of those girl's parents are just vying for free college rides for them anyway so it's a super small percentage to start with.
Never the responsibility of the party Causing the disturbance
Lib 101

It’s something along the lines of very emotionally needy and can’t hang with the guys so has to beat the girls to feel positive. Very very undeveloped mind and soul.

I ran track in High School and was slightly better than average. Usually getting a second or third.

If I had the chance to compete against girls and win all the time with no effort, I would not even consider it.
I would rather get third place against real competition

Whatever happened to right and wrong. It's wrong for guys to beat up on girls in sports, no matter what the hell these wackjobs consider themselves. There's something seriously wrong with the Democrat mind these days. MAGA

It all comes down to fairness
It is not fair for a biological male to compete against women

Another male masquerading as a girl steeling a title from another hard working female. The reported boos weren't overwhelming, but it's the reaction we need to see more of. These boys need to stop being celebrated and instead start receiving the shame they deserve.

#237 on the priority list. Has nothing to do with the economy or international relations. It literally doesn',t matter.

Give the girl with the best time with the win and the male gets a seperate column where his time is recorded and they can compare it to other males like them selves. I have been told that a Gay Olympics in Mexico and Hong Kong bans biological males from competeing against women.

You're the adults shaming kids just trying to live their lives. I hope they held their head high and smiled at all the angry Bingos. :laugh:

birth
This is effectively no different from someone changing his date of birth in order to compete against younger athletes.

It's called cheating.

Forum List

Back