Guess what a member of the 1% club did?

*gasp*

I agree with TruthMatters about something! I must not fully understand the complexities of this!

But Jenna Bush is an NBC correspondent. How is that different from Chelsea Clinton?

I wanted to see who from the left would come to the defense of a member of the 1% club. To see how true they are to their cause. truthmater came to defense of that member. does she defend all or just a select few?

What're you talkin shit for? You're as bad as she is. Probably worse.

No I am not but thanks for the laugh.

Yeah, we all believe that you're really outraged at the prospect of a 1%er getting a job for one of their kids.

You try to point out hypocrisy and there's 3 fingers pointing right back at you.

Difference between reb and TM is political affiliation. That and TM is more consistent.

Yeah, we all believe that you're really outraged at the prospect of a 1%er getting a job for one of their kids.

You try to point out hypocrisy and there's 3 fingers pointing right back at you.

Difference between reb and TM is political affiliation. That and TM is more consistent.

I have said it before I am not out raged it's great her daddy helped her get a job. I wanted to see if anyone would defend a 1%er and yes those who have attacked 1%ers defended this 1%er which makes their rage "FAUX" Hows that idb?

You lied again I see a number of post in this thread you have made that I have not responded to, are they all to me I don't know I looked at the last post you made and it was to me I responded to it because it was to me and because I felt sorry for you, you are screaming out for attention. however I am through tring to help you.

I rely on sources like MayClinic.com

OH I see you rely on sources but have no training or education in psychology to say I have a narcissistic personality disorder. But with what training I have in psychology and how you are posting to me shows that you have an obsessive disorder, and are a compulsive liar, that has claimed that he heard me talk, even though the only way we can communicate is by using words on a discussion, then you say "we" as if you have other people talking with you. Do these voices tell you to do other things?

You need help more than I can give you, get some help you need it.

A class on psychology at a fictional police job doesn't qualify as 'training', dick-spittle.

The fact that you take an 'expression' like 'out of your mouth' and try to morph it into someone 'hearing voices', simply serves to show you have an extremely poor grasp of common English idioms.

Last edited:

I have said it before I am not out raged it's great her daddy helped her get a job. I wanted to see if anyone would defend a 1%er and yes those who have attacked 1%ers defended this 1%er which makes their rage "FAUX" Hows that idb?

Prove it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jukQX2pl2Q]mo money - YouTube[/ame]

Trickle down works, trickle up does not. :)

You lied again I see a number of post in this thread you have made that I have not responded to, are they all to me I don't know I looked at the last post you made and it was to me I responded to it because it was to me and because I felt sorry for you, you are screaming out for attention. however I am through tring to help you.

OH I see you rely on sources but have no training or education in psychology to say I have a narcissistic personality disorder. But with what training I have in psychology and how you are posting to me shows that you have an obsessive disorder, and are a compulsive liar, that has claimed that he heard me talk, even though the only way we can communicate is by using words on a discussion, then you say "we" as if you have other people talking with you. Do these voices tell you to do other things?

A class on psychology at a fictional police job doesn't qualify as 'training', dick-spittle.

The fact that you take an 'expression' like 'out of your mouth' and try to morph it into someone 'hearing voices', simply serves to show you have an extremely poor grasp of common English idioms.

More than a class much more as a police officer we would come in contact with a few wackos and had to be trained in how to interact with them to keep them from doing arm.

HO now thats funny you did not use it that way here's what you said.

2... Yet another in a long list of lies from your narcissistic mouth.
Now about those voices that you seem to hear coming from the internet and those mouths that you see talking. Did you have a happy childhood?:cuckoo:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-member-of-the-1-club-did-24.html#post4420302

More than a class much more as a police officer we would come in contact with a few wackos and had to be trained in how to interact with them to keep them from doing arm.

'Doing arm'? What is 'doing arm'? Is that like 'pulling your leg' (another idiom you probably do not understand).

Here let's address you hearing those voices. Which is more important than a typo

Now about those voices that you seem to hear coming from the internet and those mouths that you see talking. Did you have a happy childhood?:cuckoo:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-member-of-the-1-club-did-24.html#post4420302

'Doing arm'? What is 'doing arm'? Is that like 'pulling your leg' (another idiom you probably do not understand).

Here let's address you hearing those voices. Which is more important than a typo

you need new material. You're just posting the same stupidity over and over every time I make a fool of you. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you need new material. You're just posting the same stupidity over and over every time I make a fool of you. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You need to seek help you claimed you hear voices and you are obsessed with me.

liar. Show me the post where I specifically said 'I hear voices' (this post doesn't count, asshat). Show me that post, and I will leave the board. No other conditions. Allyou have to do is show me a post where I said 'I hear voices'.

Hop to it, numbnuts. Your mom says your mac & cheese is almost ready!

liar. Show me the post where I specifically said 'I hear voices' (this post doesn't count, asshat). Show me that post, and I will leave the board. No other conditions. Allyou have to do is show me a post where I said 'I hear voices'.

Let's see if you can stop posting to me, and chasing me in every thread I am in.

oh forgot the part where you said you hear voices coming from the computer screen

Last edited:

Let's see if you can stop posting to me, and chasing me in every thread I am in.

oh forgot the part where you said you hear voices coming from the computer screen

and again, you simply re-post earlier nonsense. I guess a man with your obvious mental defects shouldn't be expected to come up with new, or original, posts.

Still waiting for you to link to the specific post where I said the words 'I hear voices'.

tick tick tick tick...................................

and again, you simply re-post earlier nonsense. I guess a man with your obvious mental defects shouldn't be expected to come up with new, or original, posts.

Still waiting for you to link to the specific post where I said the words 'I hear voices'.

Here's what you said.

2... Yet another in a long list of lies from your narcissistic mouth

Surely you can't hear what I am saying. You are saying that you hear voices coming from your computer screen. But you are a compulsive liar, so even with your own words you deny it.

You are still obsessed with me if you aren't stop posting to me.

Here's what you said.

Surely you can't hear what I am saying. You are saying that you hear voices coming from your computer screen. But you are a compulsive liar, so even with your own words you deny it.

Proof once again that you lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend common English idioms. Thank you for proving beyond any doubt that your are the dumbest poster on this board. They should give you an award for your stupidity.

Here's what you said.

Proof once again that you lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend common English idioms. Thank you for proving beyond any doubt that your are the dumbest poster on this board. They should give you an award for your stupidity.

No the "long list coming from your narcissistic mouth" would mean you actually hear someone talking.
As I said prove you aren't obsessed with me stop posting to me.

Here's what you said.

No the "long list coming from your narcissistic mouth" would mean you actually hear someone talking.

You really don't know what an idiom, is...do you! ROFLMFAO@you!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You really don't know what an idiom, is...do you! ROFLMFAO@you!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are obsessed. Dude it ain't going to work. I don't mess with nutcases

Forum List

Back