Guess what a member of the 1% club did?

One last reply to the little man who learned a new word a few weeks ago. You notice that no one replies to you when your childish little taunts are directed to me? You side with a few liberals but no one on the conservative sides with you.

I have got to ask what is your degree in psychology to say I am what you say I am? I mean how can you evaluate me on few posts and a short time being here? The only thing I can see is that you are pissed at me for busting your lying ass.

No one cares about your obsessive disorder for me you are making yourself look bad. Who has been replying to who since I placed you on ignore? Your obsession needs medical attention. Seek it.
1... Notice I don't give a rats left testicle?

2... Yet another in a long list of lies from your narcissistic mouth.

3... I went with the experts YOU chose... Mayo Clinic. You called them the experts, remember? I can link to the specific post if you wish as proof you did so. Since you declare them the experts, I simply posted their definition of narcissistic personality disorder, and bolded the parts (most of them) which fit you perfectly.

4... really? That must be why I got all those positive rep points for posts showing you to be a complete partisan hack and a lying sack of shit.

5... you have... your ego just couldn't handle me posting in 'your' thread, and you just had to respond. and when you respond again, as you will, in this or some other thread, I will once again have proven you a lying sack of shit (note your 'One last reply' comment above). In any case, I wasn't aware posts had to be made with the intention that someone reply to them. When did that rule begin?

6... as for medical attention, I already gave you the number of a good psychotherapist in your town. She specializes in narcissistic personality disorder. I took the liberty of giving her a call for you... she's looking forward to working with you. Good luck.

In case you lost her number...

DR. Beth Arrigo PHD
608 Mccombs Ave
Kannapolis, NC zip code
(704) 701-3834
(704) 933-0300 (fax)

I waited for a reply from you on this to find out what your degree you have in psychology

Yet another in a long list of lies from your narcissistic mouth.
People who hear voices when no one is there and see things that never happen have mental issues. How can you hear what comes out of my mouth over the internet? Do you hear other voices?
Have you proven I lied? In your mind is not proof for reality, you are showing traits of a obsessive disorder, it is not healthy.

I did not force you to post in that thread you lied in. You posted and you lied. You're a compulsive liar with an obsessive disorder, who need's more than once a week sessions.

See your previous post in RED above. Proof, yet again, you're a liar. You said that would be your last response to me, yet you responded again after that. You just can't help yourself. It kills you to not get the last word in.

You even suck at retorts... all you do is take other peoples posts, slightly reword them, then jack off mentally to yourself about how 'witty' you are. Yet another sign of a narcissistic personality disorder.

I noticed you completely glossed over the whole Mayo Clinic thing. I guess my proving you're a complete moron for saying they are the experts, and then denying anything they say is accurate, is just too much for you, huh.

Dr. Arrigo is waiting for your call. She has several opening this week still. If you hurry, you might even be able to get an appointment for the initial session tonight.

Last edited:
1... Notice I don't give a rats left testicle?

2... Yet another in a long list of lies from your narcissistic mouth.

3... I went with the experts YOU chose... Mayo Clinic. You called them the experts, remember? I can link to the specific post if you wish as proof you did so. Since you declare them the experts, I simply posted their definition of narcissistic personality disorder, and bolded the parts (most of them) which fit you perfectly.

4... really? That must be why I got all those positive rep points for posts showing you to be a complete partisan hack and a lying sack of shit.

5... you have... your ego just couldn't handle me posting in 'your' thread, and you just had to respond. and when you respond again, as you will, in this or some other thread, I will once again have proven you a lying sack of shit (note your 'One last reply' comment above). In any case, I wasn't aware posts had to be made with the intention that someone reply to them. When did that rule begin?

6... as for medical attention, I already gave you the number of a good psychotherapist in your town. She specializes in narcissistic personality disorder. I took the liberty of giving her a call for you... she's looking forward to working with you. Good luck.

In case you lost her number...

DR. Beth Arrigo PHD
608 Mccombs Ave
Kannapolis, NC zip code

I waited for a reply from you on this to find out what your degree you have in psychology

Yet another in a long list of lies from your narcissistic mouth.
People who hear voices when no one is there and see things that never happen have mental issues. How can you hear what comes out of my mouth over the internet? Do you hear other voices?
Have you proven I lied? In your mind is not proof for reality, you are showing traits of a obsessive disorder, it is not healthy.

I did not force you to post in that thread you lied in. You posted and you lied. You're a compulsive liar with an obsessive disorder, who need's more than once a week sessions.

See your previous post in RED above. Proof, yet again, you're a liar. You said that would be your last response to me, yet you responded again after that. You just can't help yourself. It kills you to not get the last word in.

You even suck at retorts... all you do is take other peoples posts, slightly reword them, then jack off mentally to yourself about how 'witty' you are. Yet another sign of a narcissistic personality disorder.

I noticed you completely glossed over the whole Mayo Clinic thing. I guess my proving you're a complete moron for saying they are the experts, and then denying anything they say is accurate, is just too much for you, huh.
Fuck dude I will go back on my word people do that from time to time. I am going against what I said because I am concerned about you. You are a mental case and need help you hear voices that aren't there through your computer you see things that aren't there. You accuse with out any evidence or training. So for your benefit I go against what I said. You really need help.

Here's what I have noticed about you and yes as a former police officer I have received some training in Psychology.
You show traits of being a compulsive liar
You have a obsessive disorder, kind of like a stalker.
You say you hear people talk while you are on a discussion board.
You see things that aren't there like words that have been written.
You need more than one session a week.

Fuck dude I will go back on my word people do that from time to time. I am going against what I said because I am concerned about you. You are a mental case and need help you hear voices that aren't there through your computer you see things that aren't there. You accuse with out any evidence or training. So for your benefit I go against what I said. You really need help.

Here's what I have noticed about you and yes as a former police officer I have received some training in Psychology.

weak response.

We KNOW you go back on your word... constantly. Added that one to the sig. :rofl:@you

Still ignoring your own words declaring Mayo Clinic the experts, I see. Fits perfectly with your disorder.

Last edited:

weak response.

We KNOW you go back on your word... constantly. Added that one to the sig. :rofl:@you

Still ignoring your own words declaring Mayo Clinic the experts, I see. Fits perfectly with your disorder.
We KNOW you go back on your word... constantly. Added that one to the

We? so how many personalities do you have? I must add that too your list.
You have a obsessive disorder, kind of like a stalker. (Your added signature is proof of that)
You have a dissociative identity disorder
You need more than one session a week

Can anyone provide a "definitive" source for what income level constitutes the 1%? I'm serious. I've seen difference sources ranging from around $350k to $11 million - per year.
Who belongs to the ruling class is not based on income.

Full text of "Americas 60 Families"

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Rich-Super-Rich-Study-Power-Money/dp/0818400692]Amazon.com: The Rich and the Super-Rich: A Study in the Power of Money Today (9780818400698): Ferdinand Lundberg: Books[/ame]
The Rich and the Super-Rich: A Study in the Power of Money Today

Book Description

Publication Date: June 1968
Thirty years ago, a bombshell of a book appeared which told the story of the lords of wealth and their glittering clans. It was called America's Sixty Families. It rocked the nation and became a classic. Lundberg showed how America was ruled by a plutocracy of inherited wealth, even under the New Deal. At the time he could only provide a sampling of the economic and political patterns of those families, which, for one reason or another, had come under public scrutiny. In addition to the Sixty Families he dealt with in depth he was able to outline the probable holdings of a few hundred other families. Where are they today - those Sixty Families? What ravages of time, death and taxes worked on the mighty fortunes of yesteryear? Is the "Welfare State" robbing them of the opulence they knew in the good old days?... Lundberg shows that there are 200,000 very wealthy individuals in the United states. Most of them are of some 500 super-millionaire families. Examples are 250 Du Ponts, 73 Rockefellers. Some 61% of the 200,000 inherited their wealth. These families are far wealthier than ever before.... These families have all the old levers of power and pelf plus a whole host of new ones created for them during the intervening decades by the politicians, lawyers and judges who serve them.

That book is so out of date the author wrote in 1938. Give it up edthedrunk.
Neither book is out of date, you are just afraid of reality.

Who belongs to the ruling class is not based on income.

Full text of "Americas 60 Families"

Amazon.com: The Rich and the Super-Rich: A Study in the Power of Money Today (9780818400698): Ferdinand Lundberg: Books
The Rich and the Super-Rich: A Study in the Power of Money Today

Book Description

Publication Date: June 1968
Thirty years ago, a bombshell of a book appeared which told the story of the lords of wealth and their glittering clans. It was called America's Sixty Families. It rocked the nation and became a classic. Lundberg showed how America was ruled by a plutocracy of inherited wealth, even under the New Deal. At the time he could only provide a sampling of the economic and political patterns of those families, which, for one reason or another, had come under public scrutiny. In addition to the Sixty Families he dealt with in depth he was able to outline the probable holdings of a few hundred other families. Where are they today - those Sixty Families? What ravages of time, death and taxes worked on the mighty fortunes of yesteryear? Is the "Welfare State" robbing them of the opulence they knew in the good old days?... Lundberg shows that there are 200,000 very wealthy individuals in the United states. Most of them are of some 500 super-millionaire families. Examples are 250 Du Ponts, 73 Rockefellers. Some 61% of the 200,000 inherited their wealth. These families are far wealthier than ever before.... These families have all the old levers of power and pelf plus a whole host of new ones created for them during the intervening decades by the politicians, lawyers and judges who serve them.

A book written in 1938 does not address the facts of today's wealth. try again sparky you are a few years off.

A book written in 1938 does not address the facts of today's wealth. try again sparky you are a few years off.
It most certainly does since the same small group of families still controls the power as the 1968 follow up book showed. The same powerful families have only increased their grip on power. That's the reality you can't face, so you choose to wallow in the bliss of CON$ervative ignorance.

It most certainly does since the same small group of families still controls the power as the 1968 follow up book showed. The same powerful families have only increased their grip on power. That's the reality you can't face, so you choose to wallow in the bliss of CON$ervative ignorance.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt, it's in your mind.

weak response.

You have a obsessive disorder, kind of like a stalker. (Your added signature is proof of that)

I thought you said you were not going to respond to my posts anymore. Like I said, just another lie from you. Pathetic, loser, living in mom's basement (at your age... shame!)

Did you ever find those nukes in Libya? :rofl: @ you

In addition to being a narcissist (according to your preferred source, the Mayo Clinic), you appear to suffer from OCD.

As for you're having been a cop? In what wet dream was that? The same wet dream where you worked for NATO? :rofl"

weak response.

I thought you said you were not going to respond to my posts anymore. Like I said, just another lie from you. Pathetic, loser, living in mom's basement (at your age... shame!)

Did you ever find those nukes in Libya? :rofl: @ you

In addition to being a narcissist (according to your preferred source, the Mayo Clinic), you appear to suffer from OCD.

As for you're having been a cop? In what wet dream was that? The same wet dream where you worked for NATO? :rofl"

Here's what I said

I am going against what I said because I am concerned about you. You are a mental case and need help. You hear voices that aren't there through your computer you see things that aren't there. You accuse with out any evidence or training. So for your benefit I go against what I said. You really need help.

That is what I said denial on your part and repeated replies to me is proof enough you have a obsessive disorder.

As for you're having been a cop? In what wet dream was that? The same wet dream where you worked for NATO?

Yes I was a cop and yes I was part of NATO anyone who was in USAFE was part of NATO.

You are still ignoring that one question what is your education in Psychology that you can diagnosis me the way you have? Just a few post and a short time hear. You have mental issues that cannot be helped here I am concerned for those who are around you. I fear with your obsessive and dissociative identity disorder's you may actually do harm to someone when you are questioned or caught in a lie.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt, it's in your mind.
You are the fool wallowing in the blissful ignorance of denial.

Time has only strengthened their grip on the reins of power. The two books taken together shows that the progressive income tax, inheritance taxes (death tax), welfare, and everything else has not reduced their power in the slightest as their useful idiots claimed it would. Their power and wealth has only increased. The books explain exactly how they have been able to increase their control over the economy through banks and phony charities while using their media monopoly to keep you blissfully ignorant. That is why you are too afraid to read them.

Hey Conservatibve you just neged me and this was your reason for doing it

neg for lying abotu not responding to me anymore

I explained why I went against my word. Here's is proof that you have an obsessive disorder you reply to me after I told you I was through with you. You are sick. I went against what I said because you need help and I am trying to help you. You are responding to people knowing they said they would not respond back then you neg them when they try to help you.

I explained why I went against my word. Here's is proof that you have an obsessive disorder you reply to me after I told you I was through with you. You are sick. I went against what I said because you need help and I am trying to help you. You are responding to people knowing they said they would not respond back then you neg them when they try to help you.

whining about getting negged? Whiny little bitch. Live with it..

But...but... YOU said you ere the most honest person on this board! You called that 'a fact'! Now, you admit you go back on your word... How honest is that? Not very.

Just can't bear to let someone else have the last word, can you. Little narcissistic butt-munch.

whining about getting negged? Whiny little bitch. Live with it..

But...but... YOU said you ere the most honest person on this board! You called that 'a fact'! Now, you admit you go back on your word... How honest is that? Not very.

Just can't bear to let someone else have the last word, can you. Little narcissistic butt-munch.

Not whining just showing this obsession for me you have. I tell you I'm through but because I am a compassionate guy and when someone is screaming for help, like you are I will go against what I said, and try to help them. Your obsession for me must stop. I fear it will carry over to people around you and when you are questioned by them you may do them harm. If you don't like the question or if you were caught in a lie.

It's a sign of crazy when someone says they are through but you still respond to them, it's a sign of a obsessive disorder

It's a sign of crazy when someone says they are through but you still respond to them, it's a sign of a obsessive disorder

Actually, it's 'a sign of crazy' as you so ineptly phrased it, when someone says this...
One last reply....

...and then continually replies to the person it was directed to. That is most definitely a sign of OCD.

I am not the one going to threads you are in and responding to you unless you are responding to me. You are the one that keeps responding. You are obsessed get some help. I can't help you any more, because you have got to want to help yourself before you can be helped.

What was your credentials in psychology again? Seems you never answered that question.

Actually, it's 'a sign of crazy' as you so ineptly phrased it, when someone says this...
One last reply....

...and then continually replies to the person it was directed to. That is most definitely a sign of OCD.

I am not the one going to threads you are in and responding to you unless you are responding to me. You are the one that keeps responding. You are obsessed get some help. I can't help you any more, because you have got to want to help yourself before you can be helped.

What was your credentials in psychology again? Seems you never answered that question.
You respond to every post I make, dipshit :rofl: You just cant help it.

As for my medical expertise, I rely on sources like MayoClinic.com, 'the experts' you called them. I posted a link earlier from them, showing how many traits you have that they 'the experts' consider traits of a narcissistic personality disorder. Since that doesn't jive with your muddled opinion of yourself, you ignore it, even though YOU were the one who first mentioned the Mayo Clinic as medical experts. Pity. You can't even keep track of your own nonsense.

Last edited:

You respond to every post I make, dipshit :rofl: You just cant help it.

As for my medical expertise, I rely on sources like MayClinic.com, 'the experts' you called them. I posted a link earlier from them, showing how many traits you have that they 'the experts' consider traits of a narcissistic personality disorder. Since that doesn't jive with your muddled opinion of yourself, you ignore it, even though YOU were the one who first mentioned the Mayo Clinic as medical experts. Pity. You can't even keep track of your own nonsense.
You lied again I see a number of post in this thread you have made that I have not responded to, are they all to me I don't know I looked at the last post you made and it was to me I responded to it because it was to me and because I felt sorry for you, you are screaming out for attention. however I am through tring to help you.

I rely on sources like MayClinic.com

OH I see you rely on sources but have no training or education in psychology to say I have a narcissistic personality disorder. But with what training I have in psychology and how you are posting to me shows that you have an obsessive disorder, and are a compulsive liar, that has claimed that he heard me talk, even though the only way we can communicate is by using words on a discussion, then you say "we" as if you have other people talking with you. Do these voices tell you to do other things?

You need help more than I can give you, get some help you need it.

Oh...you've got REASONS.........:eusa_liar:

*gasp*

I agree with TruthMatters about something! I must not fully understand the complexities of this!

But Jenna Bush is an NBC correspondent. How is that different from Chelsea Clinton?

I wanted to see who from the left would come to the defense of a member of the 1% club. To see how true they are to their cause. truthmater came to defense of that member. does she defend all or just a select few?

What're you talkin shit for? You're as bad as she is. Probably worse.

Forum List

Back