Grover Norquist needs to go missing .....

I'm not sure who is more destructive to the nation: Obama or Norquist. We can vote Obama out. How do we quash Grover?

That's a direct threat against the man's life, and you know it. That is unacceptable to put out a public post that "the man needs to go missing". I hope you are brought up on charges for this as you should be...

Come on man, People make "threats" like that all the time on the Internet. You really think the Cops should bring everyone that makes a comment like that on the Internet up on charges?

I remember warning people in here when they were Wishing Bush Dead. Now that can get you in trouble with the SS. :)

I'm not sure who is more destructive to the nation: Obama or Norquist. We can vote Obama out. How do we quash Grover?

That's a direct threat against the man's life, and you know it. That is unacceptable to put out a public post that "the man needs to go missing". I hope you are brought up on charges for this as you should be...

That's a crock of shit and you know it

:cuckoo:

Proof please.

C'mon kiddies. I have proof in my signature. All you have is R lies.

Post proof or get lost.

Oh, and "proof" is NOT some dumbass story from fux or lushbo.

I mean, actual PROOF.

The left has worked endlessly to get Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh off the air. That is PROOF that you idiots support oppression. Want to keep going?

PROVE that I have tried to get them off the air.

In point of FACT, I have repeatedly said I support their right to spew brainless garbage just as I support YOUR right to believe in brainless garbage.

Another FACT is that its right that wants oppressive laws passed. YOU want to take freedom away from women, gays, legit voters and a lot more. YOU also want a president who will send even more jobs off shore.

The R party SAYS they want smaller govt an yet they, and YOU, support the passage of lots and lots of UNCONSTITUTIONAL laws. Its YOU who believes we should be slaves to the R govt. Raise taxes on the working class and give it to the ultra wealthy.

Don't bother lying about it. Its true and you know it.

POST FACTS WITH LINKS.

Proof please.

Post proof or get lost.

I mean, actual PROOF.

When Obama took office, the national debt stood at $9 trillion plus. It now sits at $15 trillion plus. That is a FACT. It took us 235 years to accumulate $9 trillion in debt, and it took Obama only 3 years to do more than HALF of that.

All you guys do is lie and ignore reality. It's what Communists do - push propaganda and hope that nobody believes the truth.

Wrong.

Oh really? No I am afraid you are wrong. Those are the Numbers. Now I know you and your Friends on the left have been trying to be Cute and Put all the Cost of The Stimulus and Omnibus Bills Obama signed on Bush because you think he Made Obama have to do it, But that does not change the Fact that when Bush Left office the Debt was less than 10 Trillion and now it's 15.

No matter how many times you try and spin it.

I mean the Gall of you people. Push for all that Massive spending after Obama took office, then try and place all the Blame for doing it on Bush and Republicans, When Republicans were the ones Screaming don't Fucking Do it.

Shameful

When Obama took office, the national debt stood at $9 trillion plus. It now sits at $15 trillion plus. That is a FACT. It took us 235 years to accumulate $9 trillion in debt, and it took Obama only 3 years to do more than HALF of that.

All you guys do is lie and ignore reality. It's what Communists do - push propaganda and hope that nobody believes the truth.

Wrong.

Oh really? No I am afraid you are wrong. Those are the Numbers. Now I know you and your Friends on the left have been trying to be Cute and Put all the Cost of The Stimulus and Omnibus Bills Obama signed on Bush because you think he Made Obama have to do it, But that does not change the Fact that when Bush Left office the Debt was less than 10 Trillion and now it's 15.

I mean the Gall of you people. Push for all that Massive spending after Obama took office, then try and place all the Blame for doing it on Bush and Republicans, When Republicans were the ones Screaming don't Fucking Do it.

Shameful

Hartmann: Has #OWS "blown up" the Republican Santa Claus theory? | Thom Hartmann - News & info from the #1 progressive radio show

Not to disappoint CC

"What's wrong with Norquist"?

I know. I have a habit of asking logical questions.

I pay Norquist even less attention than I do Rush, and that's damned near impossible.

:eusa_shhh:

On the face of it, I agree. BUT, the problem is, the R worships him and, if mittens is elected, it will be Norquist who RULES. The R has said this and the rw's know it - and they think its just dandy. But, who can blame them? If all I had was Mr Etch A Sketch, I wouldn't want him in charge of anything either.

Seriously, between Norquist and "Bush's Brain", the right plans to gut the US while impotent Mittens is off watching horse shows.

Wrong.

Shameful

Another rw who cherry picks and answers OUT OF CONTEXT.

One more time -

POST FACTS WITH LINKS.

rw's arent' going to

POST FACTS WITH LINKS

and, I've got better things to do so -

buh-bye for now.

BUT -

If you want to read FACTS WITH LINKS, just check my sig. :)

You're the one that started the threats with your dogs, faggot. You're the one saying another man's mouth exites you faggot, and you're the one who would get his old, pathetic ass and his rotted teeth stomped out the back of his fucking skull. You're words mean shit - I've beaten way more ass, way more violently than you could ever dream. That's why you need to hide behind your keyboard and your "pit bulls" while I offer to leave my dogs - who are just here because I like them, not because I need to hide behind them like a pussy - out of the fight. Come get some pussy...

What did gutless internet tough guys like yourself do prior to being able to anonymously spew insults in cyberspace? What a pathetic little person you must be.

So let me get this straight - your idiot liberal friend starts this post by threatening a man's life. Then your bigger idiot liberal friend directly threatens me FIRST (read the thread stupid - it's all there in black & white) with his pit bull, and you've got an issue with me? Typical stupid stoned fucking liberal. Always attack the just, and defend the wrong so long as they are fellow Communists.

This is the internet. These are not "real" friends. "Missing" is not proof of a homicide or any kind of death.

How can I threaten you with one of my pit bulls over the internet? That is rediculous. Funny that it made you pee on yourself though. Truth is..that you and I would never meet even if you lived here in Seattle and you were stupid enough to come by. Chances are that you would see that where I live is protected like a fortress( for good reason) with chain link fences put in to protect the public from my dogs and cameras everywhere that document every intrusion. I rarely need to personally get involved as it takes an extremely stupid or hopped up person to make it over the fences into the pit bull runs. I purposefully do not put collars on either dog so they have all of the advantge in a fight. If someone did survive my dogs first off I would have plenty of warning ..BTW don't waste your time trying to trick them with some goodies..they will not accept anything from a stranger..it will just make them MORE alert to your intentions. Then you will have to navigate up to my third floor residence where I have all of the advantages including legal lethal force. Now if THAT seems like a threat to you then.. report me. What it is in reality..is fair warning. I do this shit on usmb because it makes me laugh and I don't have to hurt anyone. Here it is a different story. Even the prostitutes are bad ass in my neighborhood.. here is a little taste from a couple of months ago..happened about 200 feet from where I sleep.

Man stabbed to death in North Seattle near Krispy Kreme | Seattle 911 — A Police and Crime Blog - seattlepi.com

Maybe you hang out in a tougher neighborhood than me..probably not..and it is certain from your quickness to run your mouth that you don't lay down the law in your neighborhood like I do.

Not to disappoint CC

"What's wrong with Norquist"?

I know. I have a habit of asking logical questions.

I pay Norquist even less attention than I do Rush, and that's damned near impossible.

:eusa_shhh:

On the face of it, I agree. BUT, the problem is, the R worships him and, if mittens is elected, it will be Norquist who RULES. The R has said this and the rw's know it - and they think its just dandy. But, who can blame them? If all I had was Mr Etch A Sketch, I wouldn't want him in charge of anything either.

Seriously, between Norquist and "Bush's Brain", the right plans to gut the US while impotent Mittens is off watching horse shows.

I just saw a post of yours where you blew a fucking gasket over "the left tried to get Beck off the air"....screaming and crying, "When did I ever try to get Beck off the air?"

I honestly wouldn't be able to pick Grover out of a line-up, unless it's the one from Sesame Street, so I contend it would be damned near impossible for me to worship him.

I tend to look at my politicians' records of behavior and voting record.
Norquist or Soros or Fox or CNN hold no influence over my vote.

:eusa_hand:

The threats here are disturbing..

Norquist is NOT the only game in town. His misunderstanding of killing subsidies as a tax increase is appalling for ANY economic Conservative. He's lost a lot of cred on his own. His 15 minutes will up soon.

Well, a lot of us wish George Soros, a billionaire communist and Obama's puppet master.. and that Warran Buffet a billionaire calling for raising taxes on others wasn't connected to Obama and the Democrats, but you know that saying..

Wish in one hand and...

Well, a lot of us wish George Soros, a billionaire communist and Obama's puppet master.. and that Warran Buffet a billionaire calling for raising taxes on others wasn't connected to Obama and the Democrats, but you know that saying..

Wish in one hand and...

You just threatened George Soros and Warren Buffet!!!!!!!

YOU FIEND!!!!!!!!!!!​

Wish in one hand and...

YOU FIEND!!!!!!!!!!!​

you really do need a chill pill or take a break from Politics..:cuckoo:

Proof please.

Post proof or get lost.

I mean, actual PROOF.

Wrong.

The Current ReaganBush Debt is:
$14,853,902,065,916.00
which means that in a total of 20 years,
these three presidents have led to the creation of
94.08%
of the entire national debt
in only 8.4746% of the 236 years of the existence of the United States of America.

ReaganBushDebt.org

Ya wanna try again?

While you're at it, PROVE the stupid and groundless accusation of "Communism" OR join your fellow fruitcake, vampy at that comic book site he was always posting.

Why don't the mediatards use these numbers? Because its BS Obama is single worst spender in world history eff him and any idiot not smart enough to know what he's done. 6 trillion in four years!
:piss2:

Wish in one hand and...

YOU FIEND!!!!!!!!!!!​

you really do need a chill pill or take a break from Politics..:cuckoo:

How did you know? I have an appointment to get chill pills from the U of W tommorow..

Well soon anyway...they have to do evaluations first. My old bones ache from old injuries 24/7 and they have this new program that I qualified for. Maybe if I wasn't in pain all of the time I would be more friendly-like. We'll see. One day at a time..ur playin the hand ur delt.. blah...blah...blah... Please if I come on this board talkin all nicey nice.. somebody come by and put me out of my misery. :lol:

Ah the new face of evil for libtards. Who gives a shit about norquist? Do you guys ALWAYS need a boogeyman? I guess bush doesnt do it anymore?

We don't need or want a boogeyman but you guys always seem to find one. Why do republicans always gravitate toward the biggest douchebags on the planet?

Forum List

Back