Grooming and The Finlandization of MAGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
I know there are very literal minded people out there, so to eliminate any issues -

I am NOT talking about

"the process by which one powerful country makes a smaller neighboring country refrain from opposing the former's foreign policy rules, while allowing it to keep its nominal independence and its own political system."

though I won't cavil with a figurative comparison (for reasons soon to become apparent).

I am talking about a "Tom of Finlandization" of MAGA iconography.

Need I labor the obvious inspiration here?

Here's Tom..

_____________.png

Here is a COMMERCIALLY PRODUCED MAGA icon.

da707e5b-449b-4791-9356-04cd09d3fb88_1.d6643bee5c07af2406a072d0ae108dda.jpeg

Now I don't think it requires a great deal of insight into the human psyche to discern the arc joining these two. (I'll forgo drawing the risible contrast twixt image and subject in the spirit of Christian charity)

So if you are an agonizingly closeted male, probably driving a large vehicle festooned with the symbols of your faux heterosexuality, how do you reconcile your irrational passion for a Florida Man in a fake tan with your carefully manicured public persona?

Like the object of your affections you compensate with an equally irrational, but readily stoked and quite public, alarm over "grooming" and "furries xitting in litterboxes"...

Did I miss anything?

I know there are very literal minded people out there, so to eliminate any issues -

I am NOT talking about

"the process by which one powerful country makes a smaller neighboring country refrain from opposing the former's foreign policy rules, while allowing it to keep its nominal independence and its own political system."

though I won't cavil with a figurative comparison (for reasons soon to become apparent).

Here's Tom..

_____________.png

Now I don't think it requires a great deal of insight into the human psyche to discern the arc joining these two. (I'll forgo drawing the risible contrast twixt image and subject in the spirit of Christian charity)

So if you are an agonizingly closeted male, probably driving a large vehicle festooned with the symbols of your faux heterosexuality, how do you reconcile your irrational passion for a Florida Man in a fake tan with your carefully manicured public persona?

Like the object of your affections you compensate with an equally irrational, but readily stoked and quite public, alarm over "grooming" and "furries xitting in litterboxes"...

Did I miss anything?

Yes.

You missed the fact that you are just trying way too hard to get the approval of your cult.

The above bullshit is not nearly as clever as you think it is.

I am NOT talking about

Here's Tom..

_____________.png

Did I miss anything?
Fj8zxJjWYAAWIeB

• Banned

Your usual cheap shot.

We no longer expect any better from you.

Keep your standards low, like the stanky leftist parasite we know you to be.

:laughing0301:

You people keep squatting in front of me with golf tees clenched twixt your buttocks.

Gotta stripe that xit down the fairway....

No you weren't.
Let me make it all more immediate to you...

Here's your homeboy and celebrated Fashy "Gourd", Yukio Mishima...

mishima.jpg

No offense, Pilgrim, but this exaggerated macho nationalism and sodomy go together like Shrimp&Grits...

mishima.jpg

No offense, Pilgrim, but this exaggerated macho nationalism and sodomy go together like Shrimp&Grits...

So, it's very apparent that you think of sodomy when you think of Trump.

And this is a troll thread and needs to be treated as such. Your obsession with Trump's ass definitely does not belong in political discussion.

mishima.jpg

What the hell are you talking about, and why are you directing this nonsense at me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back