Grief

5454424954_ef6a932f27_b.jpg

~S~

You should specify what caused it. So far, all the solutions given above -specially the graphic ones- are very good.

I depends what sort of grief you are talking about.

Death? A broken heart? Health problems? economic problems?

each one has to be dealt in a different way IMO

If it is about breaking up with a woman, a new one can take care of the grief.
If it about death of somebody close, time is the only way I know of to ease the pain.

You should specify what caused it. So far, all the solutions given above -specially the graphic ones- are very good.
My baby sister died a few months ago, and now my mother died.

The universe is piling on.

For you Muhammed:

Take a while for swallowing their absence.
you know will come to us one day anyway.
heart tiers spill in our soul with patience
we can only feel distress and decay

Best is to think the good moments
and cry and laugh about them
let the eyes drop the last torrents
Wish them the best and later... later say "Amen". Luchito.

My father died recently, and I also felt a dark world around me for a while. It hurts, I know about that.

The whole love I had for him still exists but now I share it towards the rest of my family. They also are part of my father, they also makes me remember him when I look at them. What no better than given them the best as one day I did with my father?

Hope you recover one day from this cruel pain that life teaches us to learn, and hope this suffering makes you a better person each day. Perhaps this is a good way of giving honor to the memory of the ones whom in life taught you what love is.

How do you deal with it?
I cry. Sob...

until I'm all cried out...

then pray, in a selfish way of sorts, I pray to God, to please give me some comfort in my sorrow... relieve the pain of my loss

eventually, time heals all wounds...

My baby sister died a few months ago, and now my mother died.

The universe is piling on.
Condolences to you and your family. I went through a similar period where in a 6 month span, I lost my best friend, my father, and another good friend. Time dulls the pain.

How do you deal with it?

Time, volunteering, therapy. Different people require different methods. I don't recommend drugs or alcohol. They will mask the grief, but they don't help the grief.

Forum List

Back