NY advocate for criminal justice reform has a little setback

We have to destroy people like Johnson, just like Israel is doing with Hamas. The only way to change their behavior is to kill them. Mr. Roger's neighborhood will never be safe as long as assholes like this exist. MAGA

We have to destroy people like Johnson, just like Israel is doing with Hamas. The only way to change their behavior is to kill them. Mr. Roger's neighborhood will never be safe as long as assholes like this exist. MAGA
Yes

Damn ... whatsamatta with those NY law agencies? I mean if a guy wants to keep a head in his freezer t'aint nobody's dayum business!
I liked this part:

"Police told CNN that when officers arrived, they found an unidentified human torso at the apartment. The Office of Chief Medical Examiner will determine the cause of death, according to the NYPD."

We will put our best people on solving this mystery!

Now I can't be certain, but shooting the guy a bunch of times and chopping him into pieces just may have contributed to death. But let's wait for the toxicology, just to be safe. :lol:

I liked this part:

"Police told CNN that when officers arrived, they found an unidentified human torso at the apartment. The Office of Chief Medical Examiner will determine the cause of death, according to the NYPD."

We will put our best people on solving this mystery!

Now I can't be certain, but shooting the guy a bunch of times and chopping him into pieces just may have contributed to death. But let's wait for the toxicology, just to be safe. :lol:
Ya think?

Forum List

Back