Greetings!

Hello, This look's like a great Forum. I am Happy to be here. ~BH
Hey Puke.... There ain't no Bolsheviks here.

So who are you, My host you scum sucking turd? Sounds like you bumped your head? My ancestors killed Bolsheviks. They also fought against their own people for The United States of America. I can see that this is you and I's initiation to the future of me exposing you for the pathetic sloth that you are, or if I am wrong, might be? LOL!!!!!

If I am wrong, then forgive me Sir. Maybe you're giving favors to someone, I dunno. What I do know is that you got bad manners bro. In fact, Did you come from 'Argue With Everyone' because so far you sound like just another foul mouthed attention whore who likes to dress up in costumes so you can take advatage of young children. You on the list, I bet you are you tool?

I will say this you carpetbagging Embarrassment to this website. If you're not joking, Then you better ask somebody you gutless coward. Even if we disagree Politically, You should have better manners you weak minded maggot. LOL!!!!!! Hey, Take a look.....

SmileyGoBoom.gif

Is that clear enough for your mentally ill ass? ~BH

Welcome BH
i knew you would like it here

Thank you Dive, Well I guess anyway. Yeah, Well maybe somebody need's to explain to me exactly who is running this place? Is it some level headed individual or individuals, or One Mentally ill freak dressed up as a Devil, Who looks alot like the one's out here in down town San FransickO? All I have tried to do is show respect and be kind. ~BH

Welcome BH

Thank you Dive, Well I guess anyway. Yeah, Well maybe somebody need's to explain to me exactly who is running this place? Is it some level headed individual or individuals, or One Mentally ill freak dressed up as a Devil, Who looks alot like the one's out here in down town San FransickO? All I have tried to do is show respect and be kind. ~BH

Option B.
Mentally ill freak dressed up as a Devil

gunny.gif

LAWL!!

Welcome BH

Admin is Gunny, the Mods all have RED names
no silly rules like at other boards to deal with, its wide open here
so dont let your sensibilities be damaged
it gets heated and nasty here at times

BH actually came pretty close to nailing it.

Us mods are level headed individuals doing the biddings of a mentally ill freak.

So who are you, My host you scum sucking turd? Sounds like you bumped your head? My ancestors killed Bolsheviks. They also fought against their own people for The United States of America. I can see that this is you and I's initiation to the future of me exposing you for the pathetic sloth that you are, or if I am wrong, might be? LOL!!!!!

If I am wrong, then forgive me Sir. Maybe you're giving favors to someone, I dunno. What I do know is that you got bad manners bro. In fact, Did you come from 'Argue With Everyone' because so far you sound like just another foul mouthed attention whore who likes to dress up in costumes so you can take advatage of young children. You on the list, I bet you are you tool?

I will say this you carpetbagging Embarrassment to this website. If you're not joking, Then you better ask somebody you gutless coward. Even if we disagree Politically, You should have better manners you weak minded maggot. LOL!!!!!! Hey, Take a look.....

SmileyGoBoom.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look folks, BH and Shogun, same dude! :rofl:

SmileyGoBoom.gif

Dude, when it comes to insulting, brevity is the soul of wit. Keep it short and pithy, don't blow your load in one long rambling paragraph.

SmileyGoBoom.gif

Dude, when it comes to insulting, brevity is the soul of wit. Keep it short and pithy, don't blow your load in one long rambling paragraph.

Radio tool, Calm down brother, it's all good. It took awhile in between BBQing my families dinner and getting back online for me to get back and realize it was my friends messing with me. My load always comes in one. Not being a sicko either. ;)

Imagine some dude in a red devel suit coming at you when all you did was show respect? LOL!!!!!! Exactly bro. I am sure you and I will be friends. Maybe I even already know yuh, Who knows here? Yeah, I should have shut the hose off sooner, but I didn't. Nothing personal my friend. Best wishes and looking forward to being here. ~BH

SmileyGoBoom.gif

Radio tool, Calm down brother, it's all good. It took awhile in between BBQing my families dinner and getting back online for me to get back and realize it was my friends messing with me. My load always comes in one. Not being a sicko either. ;)

Imagine some dude in a red devel suit coming at you when all you did was show respect? LOL!!!!!! Exactly bro. I am sure you and I will be friends. Maybe I even already know yuh, Who knows here? Yeah, I should have shut the hose off sooner, but I didn't. Nothing personal my friend. Best wishes and looking forward to being here. ~BH

In all fairness the suit's pink.

:lol:

SmileyGoBoom.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look folks, BH and Shogun, same dude! :rofl:

Lordy, You know that I got a good sense of humor, so I owe you now my friend. I just can't wait for the next victim. Only, I am still BH. Maybe I need to change my tag. But no. Tommy (oddball) got me earlier as well. Not as bad though. You guys got me after a long day out in my pool and alot of beers and vodka. No excuses though, You got me and you got me good. Sweet revenge though.

It is good to see you all though seriously, and I mean that. Alot of old school Vannity here. Now, I am gonna go take another dip in the pool and then the Hot tub.Tell Goose we will burn him a DVD. ~BH

You would know. I know about you Patriot fruits? ;)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~BH

Lordy, You know that I got a good sense of humor, so I owe you now my friend. I just can't wait for the next victim. Only, I am still BH. Maybe I need to change my tag. But no. Tommy (oddball) got me earlier as well. Not as bad though. You guys got me after a long day out in my pool and alot of beers and vodka. No excuses though, You got me and you got me good. Sweet revenge though.

It is good to see you all though seriously, and I mean that. Alot of old school Vannity here. Now, I am gonna go take another dip in the pool and then the Hot tub.Tell Goose we will burn him a DVD. ~BH

BH... How goes it?...

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back