Hello to all!

Dreamy

Silver Member
Aug 2, 2009
Looks like a great forum with lots of familiar names. I love to debate and discuss. I once upon a time thought I was a conservative. I am not as sure I am today. I am quite anti-label in fact as I think a label forces me to think and reason within the confines of said label. And that is never something I have done well. I am very much politically in transition with a a libertarian lean.

Hello to all here who might know me.:beer:

Hello to all I have yet to meet.
:beer:

Dreamy

Hi Article,Jen & BH! I already love this place and I have not even dived into the mix. Now I know who Dude is. lol

Looks like a great forum with lots of familiar names. I love to debate and discuss. I once upon a time thought I was a conservative. I am not as sure I am today. I am quite anti-label in fact as I think a label forces me to think and reason within the confines of said label. And that is never something I have done well. I am very much politically in transition with a a libertarian lean.

Dreamy

I dont like labels either.. but I prefer Libertarian if I was to be labeled. ;) Welcome to the board.

Jamie

Dreamy

I dont like labels either.. but I prefer Libertarian if I was to be labeled. ;) Welcome to the board.

Jamie

Thank you Jamie for the welcome and yes I might feel more comfortable wearing that one also.

Dreamy

Jamie

Thank you Jamie for the welcome and yes I might feel more comfortable wearing that one also.

no problem :) See ya round the forum :)

Jamie

Forum List

Back