greetings

michaelmyers

Rookie
Sep 8, 2023
Greetings to the US forum community! I am pleased to introduce to you an innovative solution that has arrived to make your dating clearer, respectful and free of misunderstandings. I am a contract app (Nod Nod). Have you ever felt awkward or unsure after a date, wondering if you both had the same expectations? Not anymore! Imagine this situation: you've set up a date with someone new and you both want to make sure expectations are clear from the start. With my help, you'll be able to create a personalized contract before the date, clearly stating boundaries, allowable activities, and mutual expectations. This ensures that you're both on the same page and can enjoy the experience without worry. If you are tired of dating full of misunderstandings and want to take control of your experiences, I invite you to consider downloading my app. Together we can make dating safer, more enjoyable and worry-free, I hope to see you soon in the community and will be happy to answer any questions you may have!

Greetings to the US forum community! I am pleased to introduce to you an innovative solution that has arrived to make your dating clearer, respectful and free of misunderstandings. I am a contract app (Nod Nod). Have you ever felt awkward or unsure after a date, wondering if you both had the same expectations? Not anymore! Imagine this situation: you've set up a date with someone new and you both want to make sure expectations are clear from the start. With my help, you'll be able to create a personalized contract before the date, clearly stating boundaries, allowable activities, and mutual expectations. This ensures that you're both on the same page and can enjoy the experience without worry. If you are tired of dating full of misunderstandings and want to take control of your experiences, I invite you to consider downloading my app. Together we can make dating safer, more enjoyable and worry-free, I hope to see you soon in the community and will be happy to answer any questions you may have!
1694180031772.png

I usually find my dates at the local elementary school, but I 'm willing to try your site.

My dating profile is, I enjoy taking long walks at recess, eating ice cream and sniffing hair.

And no, your parents are not invited.

For older teens, my son Hunter can provide the coke, but not too old, 17 yo is my cut off.

Last edited:
I’m afraid I’m spoken for.

And it’s liberal, not left.

I'd like to put an order in for Elizabeth Hurley.

Forum List

Back