Greetings fellow humans!

Oct 7, 2012
california
I hope you are all well:)
I have come here in search of people's opinions... I am studying the relationship between the way we behave in society and the way we make moral decisions. This includes politics, religious upbringing, and personality. And other things.
I've come here hoping to find people of all beliefs who are willing to share their opinions via my survey on surveymonkey, data is protected and encrypted, and kept completely anonymous. There is a drawing for $50 amazon.com certificate, but the email addresses left are not associated with survey data.
I particularly need men, since for some reason more women ALWAYS complete my surveys, and research is just not as good when men are not equally represented! However, the most important thing is that I get ALL sorts of political opinions.
Google "Social factors and moral behavior in adults” and you will find a link on my google+. The first page of the survey has my contact info if you have any questions.
(I'll post a link once I've been around awhile and can do so!)

Welcome to USMB, lareinedumonde. Hope you enjoy the boards.

If you are a commerciante seeking business, ask a moderator about buying an advertisement here. Otherwise, ebay or etsy are your best bets. ;)

Forum List

Back