Students Scream “Death to Muslims!” At Conservative School and President OK with it

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
At Patriotic University and two other conservative schools, white and Jewish students marched by the thousands chanting ”Death to Muslims” and “We Stand with the KKK!”

The president of Patriot U and the two other presidents were called before Congress, and Omar and Tlaib questioned them: “Are such calls for genocide of Muslims and blacks acceptable to Patriot, or is this a violation of code of contact?”All three answered that advocating for Muslim genocide can be OK, depending on the context.

I don't understand why any American would want to take up any side in that stupid Middle East war. That crap has been going on for 3,000 years.

It ain't our war. We have our own problems. Let the SOBs over there fight it out among themselves.

I don't understand why any American would want to take up any side in that stupid Middle East war. That crap has been going on for 3,000 years.

It ain't our war. We have our own problems. Let the SOBs over there fight it out among themselves.
Nope. We need an Israel so that American Jews have an escape option as the Nazi-era hate for them reaches even more of a fevered pitch here in America.

You don’t care because you’re safe. As a Jew, I want to know I have a place to which to flee.

Nope. We need an Israel so that American Jews have an escape option as the Nazi-era hate for them reaches even more of a fevered pitch here in America.

You don’t care because you’re safe. As a Jew, I want to know I have a place to which to flee.
Nobody is "safe" anymore no matter where in the world they live.

The only reason Israel has been a sanctuary for Jews is because it is a welfare state of the US.

If it is not safe for Jews in America then Israel would have long ceased to exist.

My point is simple. The US has very little real interest in the Middle East and they have been fighting over there for thousands of year and it is not our war. We have our own problems and whether Israel exist or not is really not much of our concern,

They are a rich country, Let then provide for their own security. It ain't our war.

because men must take a stand against the evil that is islam.

They murdered AMERICANS.
But so far, WE ARENT IN THE WAR. So stop your bellyaching
They are not "Americans" if the sonofabitches have dual citizenship and chose to live in goddam Israel. They made their choice and it is not our responsibility to give a shit about them.

They are not "Americans" if the sonofabitches have dual citizenship and chose to live in goddam Israel. They made their choice and it is not our responsibility to give a shit about them.
They are Americans. They haven't renounced their citizenship. We allow dual citizenship like it or not

The Supreme Court of the United States has stated that dual nationality is “a status long recognized in the law” and that “a person may have and exercise rights of nationality in two countries and be subject to the responsibilities of both.

Oh, OK....Damn there's so much in the way of absurdity floating around out there now it's hard to keep up. :laughing0301:

Did you see this when HBO ran it.....When it all goes off the rails nobody is coming to help you.

I love John Turturro, so not sure how I missed this movie.

Forum List

Back