Great Speech.

Don't know what you are talking about my little NaziGirl.

Tea and biscuits cold this morn?

Knock yourself out with the 'Nazi' bullshit, Swallow. It's meaningless. Congratulations. You have successfully made the murder of 6 million people into a joke.

Sick freak.

But what I will not do.... I will not use that label to you - or anyone else. I have much higher standards.

Nah...

Sallow was simply playing the "forum" game....he is most certasinly not the type that would make fun of the Holocost. He is not a bad guy. Misguided perhaps....but not a bad guy at all.
:eusa_angel:

Misguided? Yea, right. He's not misguided. He's a sick little freak. And.... calling people 'nazi'... that is a 'bad guy'.... but, happily, it is meaningless.

Nah...

Sallow was simply playing the "forum" game....he is most certasinly not the type that would make fun of the Holocost. He is not a bad guy. Misguided perhaps....but not a bad guy at all.

Sallow is not a bad guy, but he seems almost desperate in his attempt to "Keep Hope Alive" this morning.

Immie

I would do the same.
But I never believed in Obama as the man who was taking America to another level.
So I am not disappointed that he hasnt.
But so many people truly beleived in the man.....the disappointment must be devastating.

I am definitely disappointed overall in his inability to stand up and fight for what he claims to believe in/want. However I am even more disappointed that there doesn't seem to be a better candidate out there for 2012. Now THAT is disappointing.

Knock yourself out with the 'Nazi' bullshit, Swallow. It's meaningless. Congratulations. You have successfully made the murder of 6 million people into a joke.

Sick freak.

But what I will not do.... I will not use that label to you - or anyone else. I have much higher standards.

Nah...

Misguided? Yea, right. He's not misguided. He's a sick little freak. And.... calling people 'nazi'... that is a 'bad guy'.... but, happily, it is meaningless.
Swallow's wants to be successful but can't seem to grasp that to be successful you have to take responsibility for your own actions and learn from your mistakes .Instead it's someone else fault that he is a loser !!...HE"s JUST YOUR AVERAGE LIBERAL CRY BABY ........:eusa_eh:

I listened to his speech and heard the same old same old. Lets fix the infrastructure. More shovel ready jobs that ain't shovel ready??

He does have spending cuts in there but he also has more spending. We are broke folks. Where is this money going to come from??

His lets spend now and take 10 yrs to pay for it?? There will be a new Congress and they do not have to keep the promises of of a previous Congress. Been there. Done that.

He hit the class warfare bs again. The rich need to pay more. Nothing about the 47% who pay no Fed taxes at all.

He also his on the fact that jobs are going overseas. All the while Jeff Immelt sits next to his wife during the speech. The same Immelt who runs GE. GE that has billions of untaxed dollars in offshore accounts. The same GE that is shipping jobs to China. Immelt, the Jobs Tzar. What a fucking joke.

Oh yeah. He gave a good speech. Fine rhetoric but thats about it.

He just doesnt get it. Small and medium sized businesses will not expand until they know 2 things....what thier annual costs for healthcare will be per employee and there is a positive projection for 2 quarters in advance. Unfortunately, neither of those will be known until well into 2012.

That being said, his idea of tax credits for the hiring of an individual who has been on unemployment for 6 months or longer will be gamed and result in no net gained jobs. Companies will simply review their roster of employees, lay off those that are easily replaceable....wait a few weeks if not months and then hire someone who has been on unemployment for 6 months or longer....and get the tax credit.

This plan, although has some merit, will not work...and I am surprirsed that his economic team has not already informed him of that.

It's obvious he doesn't get it. As the very wise Mr. O'Reilly pointed out last night. "look who sat next to mrs. obama during the speech".. know who it was" "it was jeffery immelt. evil rich white man, ceo of a company that has stacked 5 trillion offshore, pays zero in corporate taxes and shipped millions of jobs to china. Now,,, tell us again why we should believe in obama's sincerity?

If that's what O'Reilly said, he made a really good point. Where is the outrage?

Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreil...ate-and-obamas-jobs-speech/?playlist_id=86923

long, but worth the listen.

Last edited:

Sick freak.

Nah...

I understand your sentiments. I just disagree. Im a Jew and lucky to be here today as my Grandparents were lucky ones who survived the Holocost...But I see the use of "Nazi" and "hitler" NOT as an indication of the Holocost...I see it as implying dictatorship and evil...and whereas many are insulted when people use those terms loosely, I am not....

And as I said...I see Sallow as doing nothing more than playing the forum game to rile up his opponents. Not my style...but I understand his approach.

Nah...

Swallow's wants to be successful but can't seem to grasp that to be successful you have to take responsibility for your own actions and learn from your mistakes .Instead it's someone else fault that he is a loser !!...HE"s JUST YOUR AVERAGE LIBERAL CRY BABY ........:eusa_eh:

No, he isn't. Liberals don't do the 'nazi' thing. They have standards. Swallow is not a liberal. He's a whiny assed lefty, who is more interested in point scoring than politics. He's a shallow swallow.

Nah...

I understand your sentiments. I just disagree. Im a Jew and lucky to be here today as my Grandparents were lucky ones who survived the Holocost...But I see the use of "Nazi" and "hitler" NOT as an indication of the Holocost...I see it as implying dictatorship and evil...and whereas many are insulted when people use those terms loosely, I am not....

And as I said...I see Sallow as doing nothing more than playing the forum game to rile up his opponents. Not my style...but I understand his approach.

I don't make excuses for those who do the 'nazi' thing. To me, it is unacceptable behavior. Does it rile me? No. I find it pathetic and not worthy of anything other than a neg. But, I always neg people for the 'nazi' thing. Every time they use it, they get negged. That's my standard... and most posters know that.

Sallow is not a bad guy, but he seems almost desperate in his attempt to "Keep Hope Alive" this morning.

Immie

I would do the same.
But I never believed in Obama as the man who was taking America to another level.
But so many people truly beleived in the man.....the disappointment must be devastating.

I am definitely disappointed overall in his inability to stand up and fight for what he claims to believe in/want. However I am even more disappointed that there doesn't seem to be a better candidate out there for 2012. Now THAT is disappointing.

I know you will never see the same qualities in a candidate that I do....but putting ideology and agenda aside....and I cant believe I am saying this becuase I was never impressed with him as speaker....But Newt was very impressive Wednesday night. He is by far the most articulate, the most confident and the most knowledgable of all of the candidates that night....in my opinion.

Ideologically, he and I are on the same page as well.....

Problem is....he will have serious issues getting the other side of the aisle working with him...very much like Obama is experiencing now.

NaziGirl is awake?

Kewl.

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

You've learned Saul's rules well .... :thup:

But..but she started it! :(

Seems you jumped right over her post..and went directly to mine. :clap2:

Good stuff.

Seems you and her are acolytes as well of Alinsky! :lol:

It's you doing the jumping grasshopper, CG correctly called you out for your condoning of Obama wanting to "look good" over the doing good for the country.......

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

You've learned Saul's rules well .... :thup:

But..but she started it! :(

Seems you jumped right over her post..and went directly to mine. :clap2:

Good stuff.

Seems you and her are acolytes as well of Alinsky! :lol:

It's you doing the jumping grasshopper, CG correctly called you out for your condoning of Obama wanting to "look good" over the doing good for the country.......

Yes...I agree. Sallow did make that point and CG called him on it...as he should have been.

No, he isn't. Liberals don't do the 'nazi' thing. They have standards. Swallow is not a liberal. He's a whiny assed lefty, who is more interested in point scoring than politics. He's a shallow swallow.

Can you please show us the last post you made that was longer than 2 sentences, contained some actual insight and opinion on something and didn't include an attack on someone.

You're a broken record with your insults and "my shit doesn't stink" attitude.

Can you please show us the last post you made that was longer than 2 sentences, contained some actual insight and opinion on something and didn't include an attack on someone.

You're a broken record with your insults and "my shit doesn't stink" attitude.

LOL Weve gone from a speech of hoping for more of the same to needing tissue.

:lmao:

I would do the same.

I know you will never see the same qualities in a candidate that I do....but putting ideology and agenda aside....and I cant believe I am saying this becuase I was never impressed with him as speaker....But Newt was very impressive Wednesday night. He is by far the most articulate, the most confident and the most knowledgable of all of the candidates that night....in my opinion.

Problem is....he will have serious issues getting the other side of the aisle working with him...very much like Obama is experiencing now.

I agree, Newt is a VERY smart guy. Smarter than the rest of the field for sure. However, on a personal level I think he is also in a category all to himself and not in a good way. I despise the way he has conducted himself on a personal level and that's hard for me to get over.

NaziGirl is awake?

Kewl.

:lol: And therein lies my point with you. You are more interested in petty point scoring than honesty. Credibility, once lost, is hard to retrieve. Mocking 6 million dead for your silly games.... shame on you.

Funny, considering you once had a Nazi avatar..."as a joke".

Could you be any more of a hypocrite? EVERYTHING you say is completely opposite of what you actually say and do yourself. Simply amazing.

It's interesting how.... whenever the 'Nazi Avatar' thing gets raised.... the whiny assed idiots who do so deliberately ignore the Disclaimer I had in my sig at the time.

Simply amazing.... but I can see why y'all struggle with 'context'.

I agree, Newt is a VERY smart guy. Smarter than the rest of the field for sure. However, on a personal level I think he is also in a category all to himself and not in a good way. I despise the way he has conducted himself on a personal level and that's hard for me to get over.

lol...I cant disagree with you on that. But lets be real here....many of our politicians have skeletons in their closet. Seems to me, politicians are no longer held to a higher standard.

I remember when Gary Hart was knocked out of the race becuase he went to a party on some guys boat...a supporter....and it was found out that there were some promiscuous women on the boat....Hart didnt know of them, didnt see them, didnt have anything to do with them...they were a few paid women out of dozens on the boat.

But his campaign died becuase of it.

Now? Heck...you can have a supporter kick off your political career for you that has a past of "hating America"...you can conduct a deal with a man who, a few years later is convicted of business fraud....you can adnmit to doing cocaine as a kid....

Dam...I remember back in the 60's my mom would tell me..."if you cheat on your third grade math test, you will never be able to become Pressident"

By fourth grade. my chances of becoming dog catcher all but vanished!

lol...I cant disagree with you on that. But lets be real here....many of our politicians have skeletons in their closet. Seems to me, politicians are no longer held to a higher standard.

I remember when Gary Hart was knocked out of the race becuase he went to a party on some guys boat...a supporter....and it was found out that there were some promiscuous women on the boat....Hart didnt know of them, didnt see them, didnt have anything to do with them...they were a few paid women out of dozens on the boat.

But his campaign died becuase of it.

Now? Heck...you can have a supporter kick off your political career for you that has a past of "hating America"...you can conduct a deal with a man who, a few years later is convicted of business fraud....you can adnmit to doing cocaine as a kid....

Dam...I remember back in the 60's my mom would tell me..."if you cheat on your third grade math test, you will never be able to become Pressident"

By fourth grade. my chances of becoming dog catcher all but vanished!

Nowadays, hanging out with a self declared terrorist who regrets he didn't do more, who told students to 'go home and kill your parents'.... that's laudable. But, being a black conservative... that is a crime against humanity.

Weird.

Immie

I would do the same.

I believe you mean better candidate on the Democratic side.

I would have to say that I am disappointed that there is not a better candidate in all of America that is willing to run. Both parties suck. None of the Republican candidates offer any more hope than our current President.

Immie

Newt sounds smart and all that, but he's also not like-able, he's a dickhead.

I liked the Utah guy the most of the debate the other night. To me, he most closely resembles the qualities I'd like to see as a President as far as what I've seen thus far. I'll be keeping an eyeball on him.

I thought it would be okay but this was better. President Obama really hit the mark with this one.

Surprisingly enough Canter was on a few shows and it looks like hes on board with alot of the proposals.

:eusa_eh:

So what is spending 447 billion of money we don't have going to accomplish that spending 873 billion of money we don't have didn't already?

This meme is becoming tiresome.

Somehow we have money to prosecute a war in Afghanistan, maintain some 700 bases globally, provide a military for Israel, Jordan, Egypt and many other countries while spending more then the rest of the world combine to keep ourselves armed to the teeth against some vague threat..but we can not repair our infrastructure or put people to work.

yeah..we got it.

It's not that we haven't had money to repair roads.

Every year the federal and state governments collect billions in gas and excise taxes not to mention tolls that are supposed to be for infrastructure maintenance.

That money obviously ended up somewhere else.

Pray tell where did those billions of annual revenue go?

And really do you believe that most people who are out of work are in the construction biz? To listen to the tired rhetoric of the pols it would seem that a few paving jobs will solve unemployment.

Are you really that gullible?

Last edited:
Sounded like more of the same old bullshit to me... Typical Obama "I'm still in campaign mode..." noise.

Forum List

Back