Great Speech.

He's between a rock and a hard place. He was handed a pile of horse shit and a thimble to use to clean it up while the greek chorus chants "YOU'RE FAILING!".

THIS is tiresome......

It is a fairly typical response from an Obamatron. They don't give a flying fuck about the country.... only their party.... and, more importantly, their Messiah.

How many times do people fall for the pretty words? Fucking idiots.

You live where again, NaziGirl?

NaziGirl is awake?

Kewl.

:lol: And therein lies my point with you. You are more interested in petty point scoring than honesty. Credibility, once lost, is hard to retrieve. Mocking 6 million dead for your silly games.... shame on you.

Don't know what you are talking about my little NaziGirl.

Tea and biscuits cold this morn?

Knock yourself out with the 'Nazi' bullshit, Swallow. It's meaningless. Congratulations. You have successfully made the murder of 6 million people into a joke.

Sick freak.

But what I will not do.... I will not use that label to you - or anyone else. I have much higher standards.

The President was real good at speachifying. Too bad he didn't recommend anything that he hadn't already done or that had already failed.

But he said it with enthusiasm and that alone will fool a lot of people out there.

I don't know if thats gonna work again there Mad.

I happened to be flipping channels after the speech and caught Hannity with Frank Luntz.

I don't normally watch Hannity but I did hang on to catch the reaction of the panel. The panel was half Reps and half Dems. Many of the people voted for Obama.

Judging from their reactions I don't think Barry's razzle dazzle is gonna work a second time.

Of course it was just a panel but if thats the reaction of folks who voted for Barry one has to wonder what the rest of the country is thinking.

The President was real good at speachifying. Too bad he didn't recommend anything that he hadn't already done or that had already failed.

But he said it with enthusiasm and that alone will fool a lot of people out there.

There's nothing to "fool".

He set up the distinction for the 2012 election.

On one side you have a party committed to shoveling massive amounts tax money into the pockets of the wealthy while demanding austerity from everyone else.

On the other side you have a party which shovels some tax money into the pockets of the wealthy but demands a little parity with everyone else.

It ain't pretty..but there it is.

Spin.

The GOP wants to put money in the pockets of the business owners....not the wealthy. Unfortunatelty, becuase this is America, when you try to help the middle class business owners in an effort to prompt them to expand, the wealthy business owners also get the same benefit. We are not supposed to be a country that delineates between the wealthy business owners and the less wealthy business owners.

It is similar principle with welfare. The Democrats do not want to help those that are lazy and take the money becuase it allows them not to have to work...but in an effort to help those that really NEED it and not becuase they are lazy, the few that are lazy get it too....

But Sallow, as long as you keep spinning the intentions of the GOP and the right keeps on spinning the intentions of the Democrats, we will be a country that continues to flounder.

I listened to his speech and heard the same old same old. Lets fix the infrastructure. More shovel ready jobs that ain't shovel ready??

He does have spending cuts in there but he also has more spending. We are broke folks. Where is this money going to come from??

His lets spend now and take 10 yrs to pay for it?? There will be a new Congress and they do not have to keep the promises of of a previous Congress. Been there. Done that.

He hit the class warfare bs again. The rich need to pay more. Nothing about the 47% who pay no Fed taxes at all.

He also his on the fact that jobs are going overseas. All the while Jeff Immelt sits next to his wife during the speech. The same Immelt who runs GE. GE that has billions of untaxed dollars in offshore accounts. The same GE that is shipping jobs to China. Immelt, the Jobs Tzar. What a fucking joke.

Oh yeah. He gave a good speech. Fine rhetoric but thats about it.

He just doesnt get it. Small and medium sized businesses will not expand until they know 2 things....what thier annual costs for healthcare will be per employee and there is a positive projection for 2 quarters in advance. Unfortunately, neither of those will be known until well into 2012.

That being said, his idea of tax credits for the hiring of an individual who has been on unemployment for 6 months or longer will be gamed and result in no net gained jobs. Companies will simply review their roster of employees, lay off those that are easily replaceable....wait a few weeks if not months and then hire someone who has been on unemployment for 6 months or longer....and get the tax credit.

This plan, although has some merit, will not work...and I am surprirsed that his economic team has not already informed him of that.

It's obvious he doesn't get it. As the very wise Mr. O'Reilly pointed out last night. "look who sat next to mrs. obama during the speech".. know who it was" "it was jeffery immelt. evil rich white man, ceo of a company that has stacked 5 trillion offshore, pays zero in corporate taxes and shipped millions of jobs to china. Now,,, tell us again why we should believe in obama's sincerity?

That's what's important.... 'looking good'. To hell with the country, as long as Obama looks good.

You really are a pathetic hack, swallow.

NaziGirl is awake?

Kewl.

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

You've learned Saul's rules well .... :thup:

But..but she started it! :(

Seems you jumped right over her post..and went directly to mine. :clap2:

Good stuff.

Seems you and her are acolytes as well of Alinsky! :lol:

I thought the speech was good, but it doesn't stand a ground.

In reality he is demanding from all of us, including Congress, to band over and agree with him long before his plan is even written. Does Congress has to pas this bill in order to find out what's in it too?

I thought it would be okay but this was better. President Obama really hit the mark with this one.

Surprisingly enough Canter was on a few shows and it looks like hes on board with alot of the proposals.

:eusa_eh:

I liked a couple of his ideas but most of the speech was asking the congress to retry what we did in 09 that failed, it had the same "pass this or you hate teachers, kids, and puppies" rhetoric, and it centers around tax increases which the president knows the republican's wont go for.

All in all it came across to me as a political speech and not a solutions speech. I was pretty disappointed that he continued the Buffet tax misrepresentation and that immelt was even there! I know i know immelt is his jobs guy but that dude keeps shipping manufacturing jobs overseas, thats not what america needs.

I wish he made something I could look specifically, sorta like the romney plan, so I can actually talk about his jobs bill with knowledge of it....but no one has the bill!

I dunno, maybe my expectations that this would be drastically different than his past speeches and proposals were too high but overall I was disappointed.

Last edited:
:lol: And therein lies my point with you. You are more interested in petty point scoring than honesty. Credibility, once lost, is hard to retrieve. Mocking 6 million dead for your silly games.... shame on you.

Knock yourself out with the 'Nazi' bullshit, Swallow. It's meaningless. Congratulations. You have successfully made the murder of 6 million people into a joke.

Sick freak.

But what I will not do.... I will not use that label to you - or anyone else. I have much higher standards.

Nah...

Sallow was simply playing the "forum" game....he is most certasinly not the type that would make fun of the Holocost. He is not a bad guy. Misguided perhaps....but not a bad guy at all.
:eusa_angel:

This was the last olive branch.

It was well played. This is a marathon effort not a sprint. He's set himself up to look good regardless of what congress does.
and the fact that you agree with him tells us what kind of dirty dishonest person you are!! the people on the right already knew what the no good bastard was going to do ,and the Vice Punk is already on the attack accusing republicans of obstruction !!...WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR OBAMA ?? ABSOLUTE POWER TO DESTROY THE PRIVATE SECTOR??

You are amusing.

:clap2:

:razz:
true ..but I'm also right!!the left is making a terrible mistake by taking American citizens intelligence for granted!!:lol::lol:

Obama did well however, you have to admit we need improvement soon. Obama cant just keep sounding the part and not produce.

its time for the gloves to come off, right now, last night gave me the feeling like im excited again. been a while since I can say that.

F Cantor, hes a douche. Im a bit more interested in what Bohner and McConnell have to say.

Tingle in your leg, huh?

Maybe I'm just too old. I seem to remember when Presidents proposed legislation, they actually had..... legislation. This ass has "hope and change", nothing more.

I don't know if thats gonna work again there Mad.

I happened to be flipping channels after the speech and caught Hannity with Frank Luntz.

I don't normally watch Hannity but I did hang on to catch the reaction of the panel. The panel was half Reps and half Dems. Many of the people voted for Obama.

Judging from their reactions I don't think Barry's razzle dazzle is gonna work a second time.

Of course it was just a panel but if thats the reaction of folks who voted for Barry one has to wonder what the rest of the country is thinking.

Yeah...I saw that and was very pleased to see most AMericans are not falling for the crap.

But I noticed something else....and I am sure you did as well...but I wont mention it or I will be called a racist....but did you notice that the one who still supports Obama had no answer as to why she does?

Sick freak.

Nah...

Sallow was simply playing the "forum" game....he is most certasinly not the type that would make fun of the Holocost. He is not a bad guy. Misguided perhaps....but not a bad guy at all.

Sallow is not a bad guy, but he seems almost desperate in his attempt to "Keep Hope Alive" this morning.

Immie

I listened to his speech and heard the same old same old. Lets fix the infrastructure. More shovel ready jobs that ain't shovel ready??

He does have spending cuts in there but he also has more spending. We are broke folks. Where is this money going to come from??

His lets spend now and take 10 yrs to pay for it?? There will be a new Congress and they do not have to keep the promises of of a previous Congress. Been there. Done that.

He hit the class warfare bs again. The rich need to pay more. Nothing about the 47% who pay no Fed taxes at all.

He also his on the fact that jobs are going overseas. All the while Jeff Immelt sits next to his wife during the speech. The same Immelt who runs GE. GE that has billions of untaxed dollars in offshore accounts. The same GE that is shipping jobs to China. Immelt, the Jobs Tzar. What a fucking joke.

Oh yeah. He gave a good speech. Fine rhetoric but thats about it.

He just doesnt get it. Small and medium sized businesses will not expand until they know 2 things....what thier annual costs for healthcare will be per employee and there is a positive projection for 2 quarters in advance. Unfortunately, neither of those will be known until well into 2012.

That being said, his idea of tax credits for the hiring of an individual who has been on unemployment for 6 months or longer will be gamed and result in no net gained jobs. Companies will simply review their roster of employees, lay off those that are easily replaceable....wait a few weeks if not months and then hire someone who has been on unemployment for 6 months or longer....and get the tax credit.

This plan, although has some merit, will not work...and I am surprirsed that his economic team has not already informed him of that.

It's obvious he doesn't get it. As the very wise Mr. O'Reilly pointed out last night. "look who sat next to mrs. obama during the speech".. know who it was" "it was jeffery immelt. evil rich white man, ceo of a company that has stacked 5 trillion offshore, pays zero in corporate taxes and shipped millions of jobs to china. Now,,, tell us again why we should believe in obama's sincerity?

If that's what O'Reilly said, he made a really good point. Where is the outrage?

I wonder if their will be any special criteria for minorities ??:eusa_eh:

Sick freak.

Nah...

Sallow is not a bad guy, but he seems almost desperate in his attempt to "Keep Hope Alive" this morning.

Immie

I would do the same.
But I never believed in Obama as the man who was taking America to another level.
So I am not disappointed that he hasnt.
But so many people truly beleived in the man.....the disappointment must be devastating.

and the fact that you agree with him tells us what kind of dirty dishonest person you are!! the people on the right already knew what the no good bastard was going to do ,and the Vice Punk is already on the attack accusing republicans of obstruction !!...WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR OBAMA ?? ABSOLUTE POWER TO DESTROY THE PRIVATE SECTOR??

You are amusing.

:clap2:

:razz:
true ..but I'm also right!!the left is making a terrible mistake by taking American citizens intelligence for granted!!:lol::lol:

:lol:

You're right..as in right wing.

But mostly wrong.

Anyway..you are entertaining. Can't take that away. :clap2:

Sick freak.

Nah...

Immie

Anyone who calls someone else a 'Nazi' for point scoring is actually a 'bad guy', in my opinion. One does not trivialize the murder of millions for point scoring... at least, anyone with some moral standards would not.

Swallow is scum. A sick little freak who thinks calling someone a 'nazi' is ok. It is not ok.

So what is spending 447 billion of money we don't have going to accomplish that spending 873 billion of money we don't have didn't already?

This meme is becoming tiresome.

Somehow we have money to prosecute a war in Afghanistan, maintain some 700 bases globally, provide a military for Israel, Jordan, Egypt and many other countries while spending more then the rest of the world combine to keep ourselves armed to the teeth against some vague threat..but we can not repair our infrastructure or put people to work.

yeah..we got it.

If you want to have the discussion about whether we should reduce our presense overseas or not get involved in Israel's problems, that's fine. Neither party is willing to have that discussion.

Fact is, we spend nearly a trillion on education on the Federal, State and Local level- far more than we do on the miltiary, and that doesn't include private expendatures.

We spend 274 billion a year on transportation projects at the state and local level alone. 320 billion on police and fire protection.

Government Spending in United States: Federal State Local 2011 - Charts Tables History

Government spending makes up about 6 Trillion in a 14 trillion dollar economy... So please do not get here and try to tell me that.

1) The GOvernment isn't spending enough money on X

or

2) That spending another 447 billion on top of that is going to improve much of anything.

You like them younger dont you ? Who's points you steal that time pedophile ?

This meme is becoming tiresome.

Somehow we have money to prosecute a war in Afghanistan, maintain some 700 bases globally, provide a military for Israel, Jordan, Egypt and many other countries while spending more then the rest of the world combine to keep ourselves armed to the teeth against some vague threat..but we can not repair our infrastructure or put people to work.

yeah..we got it.

If you want to have the discussion about whether we should reduce our presense overseas or not get involved in Israel's problems, that's fine. Neither party is willing to have that discussion.

Fact is, we spend nearly a trillion on education on the Federal, State and Local level- far more than we do on the miltiary, and that doesn't include private expendatures.

We spend 274 billion a year on transportation projects at the state and local level alone. 320 billion on police and fire protection.

Government Spending in United States: Federal State Local 2011 - Charts Tables History

Government spending makes up about 6 Trillion in a 14 trillion dollar economy... So please do not get here and try to tell me that.

1) The GOvernment isn't spending enough money on X

or

2) That spending another 447 billion on top of that is going to improve much of anything.

This is tiresome too.

Entitlement spending on vets isn't scored as military spending. That is scored as entitlement spending. Take that away and lump it on military spending would be a huge deduction to the entitlement spending and a huge addition to military spending.

The military industrial complex in this country is vast. We are in some pile of shit war nearly every year.

And you're right..neither party seriously discusses this.

It's very very expensive.
every time you crank up your car and drive down to the grocery store ,or go to the doctor, or go to work,or church,or go to vote,or go to a protest and exercise your freedom of speech is because of our military!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back