Great job Republicans!!!!

The fight against ISIS has been happening since 2014.

What did Trump change? What was his new strategy?

Wait wait wait I know!!!!!!

Trump gathered his generals in a classroom &, since he knew more about ISIS than the generals,he taught them & they took this news knowledge & defeated ISIS.

That's it, isn't it?
No stupid he removed the Obama era rules of engagement so that our military can get the job done...

yup that is exactly what he did

plus he hasnt given isis control of billion dollars worth of weapons

like obama did

So,, ISIS never had any weapons that Bush shipped into Iraq.

Good to know.

of course they did ya mental midget

obama gave them a billions of dollars more

that is just a fact

Not a fact at all;. Another alternative fact from yet another ignorant Trumpette.

The fight against ISIS has been happening since 2014.

What did Trump change? What was his new strategy?

Wait wait wait I know!!!!!!

Trump gathered his generals in a classroom &, since he knew more about ISIS than the generals,he taught them & they took this news knowledge & defeated ISIS.

That's it, isn't it?
No stupid he removed the Obama era rules of engagement so that our military can get the job done...

yup that is exactly what he did

plus he hasnt given isis control of billion dollars worth of weapons

like obama did

So,, ISIS never had any weapons that Bush shipped into Iraq.

Good to know.

of course they did ya mental midget

obama gave them a billions of dollars more

that is just a fact

Not a fact at all;. Another alternative fact from yet another ignorant Trumpette.

no it is a fact

isis-american-made-weapons.png

So, he ordered the change in October then it took some time to implement & BAM ISIS was defeated.

Really?
Turn off CNN and watch some real news and educate yourself..you're an embarrassment.

I find it funny that when Russia moved missiles to Cuba, that a democrat told him to move the missiles or he would declare full on nuclear war on Russia, and everyone was fine with that, democrats included.

When little rocket man is actually shooting real missiles out over the pacific, and over our ally nations and threatening to nuke us and actually testing nukes underground and Trump says "If you shoot a missile at us we will destroy your country" and democrats go batshit crazy saying that he's trying to start nuclear war, I fail to take them seriously.

Presidents have had the nuclear launch codes without concern until you morons put a crazy fuck in the Oval Office. Now Congress debates jif Trump is sane enough to have that power.

Don't that make you Trumpettes proud.
Fuck you and the retards who represent your interests in office's opinions. You're morons. You shouldn't even be in this country, much less allowed to vote.

Presidents have had the nuclear launch codes without concern until you morons put a crazy fuck in the Oval Office. Now Congress debates jif Trump is sane enough to have that power.

Fuck you and the retards who represent your interests in office's opinions. You're morons. You shouldn't even be in this country, much less allowed to vote.

I didn't elect a business cheat, fraud, liar, accused child rapist, pussy grabber, ingnorant, stupid, orange POS. You did.

I didn't elect a business cheat, fraud, liar, accused child rapist, pussy grabber, ingnorant, stupid, orange POS. You did.
If you have elected any politician at any time, chances are you most likely have. You're just a dupe wooed by liars that doesn't know it.

If you have elected any politician at any time, chances are you most likely have. You're just a dupe wooed by liars that doesn't know it.
No one compares to Trump. He has lied to you over & over & over. You just take it.

Show me another candidate that ran with a record like Trump's? Fraud? Cheating sub contractors? Groping women?

Heck, show me one who was married three times, cheating on the current wife with the next one? Accused of spousal rape?

You can't.

You are a fucking moron for voting for Trump/. And worse, here you are defending that orange POS.

[

If voters had to pass an IQ test before being allowed to vote in the election Hillary would have won in a landslide.
You would lose, because most minorities would fail the test. And most whites vote Republican.

No one compares to Trump. He has lied to you over & over & over. You just take it.

Show me another candidate that ran with a record like Trump's? Fraud? Cheating sub contractors? Groping women?

Heck, show me one who was married three times, cheating on the current wife with the next one? Accused of spousal rape?

You can't.

You are a fucking moron for voting for Trump/. And worse, here you are defending that orange POS.
You're not only a moron, but a sore loser too. How does it feel to suck on so many levels?

You do know the president cannot just push the button, don't you? Maybe you should educate yourself, that way we won't have anymore Obama's in office.

Put it this way, if North Korea or any other hellhole has any thoughts of launching at America, which is FAR more likely than America starting such a nuclear war, at least you know the president is going to make the most difficult of decisions.

This is why Trump has surrounded himself with so many talented military men, he knows they won't feed him bs, they know the horrors of war, but also the realities of defending your country.

The ones Trump said that even he knew about ISIS than they did?

That is the fucking problem. Captain Bone Spur thinks he knows more than the generals.

He is one ignorant fool & you gave him the button.
Lol, Obama thought he was the smartest man in any room he walked in. Even though he was the most ignorant.

You do know the president cannot just push the button, don't you? Maybe you should educate yourself, that way we won't have anymore Obama's in office.
"the president is always accompanied by a military aide carrying a briefcase, called the "nuclear football," which allows the president to launch nuclear weapons. The president can launch at whomever, whenever:"

As said by dick Cheney.

Funny chit, you telling someone else to get informed.

Look at the stupid post you just made.

Forum List

Back