Great job Republicans!!!!

The bulk of ISIS fighters were killed prior to Captain Bone Spur taking over.

Peter Bergen: No, Trump didn't defeat ISIS (opinion) - CNN
That's crazy....we are watching!!!! and CNN tries to rewrite the truth as it happens? Right in front of us and you fall for it. That tells huge tales about you my friend.

Iraq is in the process of getting their nation back. They have openly praised President Trump for his steadfast leadership...go whine someplace else, information is out there go find it...check some good military sites look at foreign news agencies because you will not get the truth on CNN while Trump is in office...I can't believe that has to be said.....CNN is lying. They are dishonest.

KEY WORDS OPINION PIECE

The fight against ISIS has been happening since 2014.

What did Trump change? What was his new strategy?

Wait wait wait I know!!!!!!

Trump gathered his generals in a classroom &, since he knew more about ISIS than the generals,he taught them & they took this news knowledge & defeated ISIS.

That's it, isn't it?

Trump gathered his generals in a classroom &, since he knew more about ISIS than the generals,he taught them & they took this news knowledge & defeated ISIS.

That's it, isn't it?
No stupid he removed the Obama era rules of engagement so that our military can get the job done...

Last edited:
I hope these folks prosper
So do I...they have suffered enough under the world plan from the globalist...like Bush and McCain and Obama and Clinton.

How did you suffer?
I suffered through the worst economy in 59 years under Obama but I wasn't referring to myself. Globalism is wrong, wrong place and time, wrong place in history. Anyone pushing it will be replaced in DC...anyone in favor of it are in favor of it over the well being of the American financial system. Evil...pure evil.

Presidents have had the nuclear launch codes without concern until you morons put a crazy fuck in the Oval Office. Now Congress debates jif Trump is sane enough to have that power.

Don't that make you Trumpettes proud.

Typical of lefties...accuse others of what you are.

Presidents have had the nuclear launch codes without concern until you morons put a crazy fuck in the Oval Office. Now Congress debates jif Trump is sane enough to have that power.

/——-/ Ask mommy to make you some hot chocolate and maybe she can put those miniature marshmallows on top if you tell her how scared you are of Trump.

Are they the ones playing Chicken Little?

They are the ones that control the debate.

Are they the ones screaming like scared little sissies?

I forgot. You are tough guys. Dumb as fuck, but you think you are tough guys.

Being too stupid to recognize a threat is nit being tough. It is being stupid.

There is no threat, tard. While I am neither a Trump voter or supporter, I'm also not juvenile enough to believe he is going to start haphazardly shooting nukes off. Seriously, the behavior of you people over the past year has been reprehensible. You are not the solution in this country; you are part of the problem.

Yet another Trump voter denier. Ever notice how there are more & more of you people. Trump does not understand nuclear weapons. He does not understand political science.

Name an issue where Trump is treated unfairly & I'll show you where Trump was an asshole.

I never said he wasn't an asshole. That doesn't mean that people like you still aren't acting like a bunch of old hens.

There is no threat, tard. While I am neither a Trump voter or supporter, I'm also not juvenile enough to believe he is going to start haphazardly shooting nukes off. Seriously, the behavior of you people over the past year has been reprehensible. You are not the solution in this country; you are part of the problem.

Yet another Trump voter denier. Ever notice how there are more & more of you people. Trump does not understand nuclear weapons. He does not understand political science.

Name an issue where Trump is treated unfairly & I'll show you where Trump was an asshole.

I never said he wasn't an asshole. That doesn't mean that people like you still aren't acting like a bunch of old hens.
The crazies don't want to hear reason.

Some are saying it in other ways.

FDFY400.gif

That's it, isn't it?
No stupid he removed the Obama era rules of engagement so that our military can get the job done...

yup that is exactly what he did

plus he hasnt given isis control of billion dollars worth of weapons

like obama did

I suffered through the worst economy in 59 years under Obama but I wasn't referring to myself. Globalism is wrong, wrong place and time, wrong place in history. Anyone pushing it will be replaced in DC...anyone in favor of it are in favor of it over the well being of the American financial system. Evil...pure evil.

Well, it started before Obama came to power.
Globalism is the future. America has to be part of it or they will fall behind. Globalism is driven by that great American champion, Capitalism....

Globalism is the future. America has to be part of it or they will fall behind. Globalism is driven by that great American champion, Capitalism
Globalism is not the future. We have a world wide terrorist problem and until that gets solved globalism is dead. If you feel you will be left behind without this nation excepting globalism and a reduction in our sovereignty then move...go somewhere else because it ain't happening here.

The Bush family and the Clinton's and most members of the swamp including Obama salivate at the payoffs that will or would have come their way by ushering in a global attitude into America. But Trump won, a true America first president thus you have all of the caterwauling from DC. If you want to piss off the swamp members just take away their bargaining chip for a foreign cash cow...

That's it, isn't it?
So, he ordered the change in October then it took some time to implement & BAM ISIS was defeated.

Really?

I hope these folks prosper
So do I...they have suffered enough under the world plan from the globalist...like Bush and McCain and Obama and Clinton.

How did you suffer?
So, still blaming Obama for the Bush recession.

Globalism is the future. Only a moron thinks we can survive as an island.

That's it, isn't it?

like obama did

So,, ISIS never had any weapons that Bush shipped into Iraq.

Good to know.

So, sfterrv alkl your bitching, you agree that Trump has done things that deserved repercussions.

Globalism is the future. America has to be part of it or they will fall behind. Globalism is driven by that great American champion, Capitalism
Globalism is not the future. We have a world wide terrorist problem and until that gets solved globalism is dead. If you feel you will be left behind without this nation excepting globalism and a reduction in our sovereignty then move...go somewhere else because it ain't happening here.

The Bush family and the Clinton's and most members of the swamp including Obama salivate at the payoffs that will or would have come their way by ushering in a global attitude into America. But Trump won, a true America first president thus you have all of the caterwauling from DC. If you want to piss off the swamp members just take away their bargaining chip for a foreign cash cow...
America first - the stupid shit imports his products, his daughter imports her freaking shoes, and Trump even imports labor for his US businesses,.

This is how duped you assholes really are.

OMG! STFU, WTH, OMG!!!!!!!!!!

That's it, isn't it?

like obama did

So,, ISIS never had any weapons that Bush shipped into Iraq.

Good to know.

of course they did ya mental midget

obama gave them a billions of dollars more

that is just a fact

Forum List

Back